People who are not holding LINK are all secretly uncomfortable

Is this true biz?

Everyone know the biggest moon mission in the next 5 years will be LINK.

The people who are not holding are actually very uncomfortable, they are all betting against time that the moon won’t happen so soon.

So every day they will secretly be aware and always check on the development of LINK.

Secretly they know it’s a great project.

Secretly LINK will moon one day and then its over.

Probably, i'm extremely comfy about holding LINK that I went from checking my portfolio every 10minutes to checking every week or so.

this

I actually can't imagine the self control it would take to be on biz regularly and not have at least 100 for suicide insurance.
Especially when that fucking whitepaper is so dense and hard to understand... I mean, what if the legends are true? What if they're not all meming and trolling?

Me too, I used to not hold Link. But I swear not holding LINK is the most uncomfortable feeling ever.

Rather than betting on everything else, I rather have a pretty much guaranteed ticket of 100x.

pretty much this. why would swift even use this? it would cost them actually money

They aren't and its true. Invest in it now so you do not hate yourself later.

why the fuck would they be "uncomfortable" when it's in terminal decline? If people wanted to hedge they'd just buy it since it's "cheap" as fuck.

Because secretly they know it’s only temporary and it’s only a matter of time.

Swift will use it because if they do not they stand to lose a great deal of business to other companies that have the technology to take their place with bank to bank transfer of funds. Swift needs this to happen quickly.

swift will use it because they're going to get a crap ton for free from the LINK reserve you brainlet

I already hold a significant amount of LINK, and ironically I've done research, and fully believe this project is purposefully being kept under the radar right now.

But I'm trying to decide should I take out a loan and buy more. I know it's idiotic, but I can't reckon why I shouldn't do this.

is't ripple used for that

Tick tock tick tock

checked and
this is also me.

ALL IN BABY

ive been holding for a while now, these dips dont freak me out like they used to.

we're all going to make it

memecoin.

I hold 3k. One good reason to never buy any more: 3/4 of the supply is still in the hands of the devs and they can dump it on the market to suppress price at basically any time.

This isn't some pajeet coin where that is a real concern.

It's a concern to me mate. The user above is correct, swift and the other lizard people will be getting bags of linkies for free if they're interested

Cripple is a threat to take that business from Swift, at least that is my understanding from what I have read. Which is exactly why Swift has to find a solution quickly - ie. Chainlink.

The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! Now if you know what you're worth then go out and get what you're worth. But ya gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody! Cowards do that and that ain't you! You're better than that! I'm always gonna love you no matter what. No matter what happens. You're my Link and you're my blood. You're the best thing in my life. But until you start believing in yourself, ya ain't gonna have a life.

lizard people like swift won't be market selling their free bags they'll be holding/using them brainlet

LINK above $1 means you are too late

anything below $1 is a steal... even 99cents

Just bought some suicide insurance. I've always been on the fence with Link but decided to pull the trigger in this dip.

No memeing, it has serious potential to moon. But is a phil graduate really going to make one of the most complex codes in history? I doubt it. Still holding my measly 175 LINK though.

This is my primary concern. Lack of faith in the team. I decided to buy 1k though and just hope for the best. I couldn't face coming back here if LINK actually ever did moon

fortune favors the bold

I'm comfortable not holding link because I'm not a poorfag with $300 hoping for a moon mission and I can see through all the transparent as fuck shilling such as this shitty thread

How would it be more complex than writing windows 10 faggot

Human nature is always a concern.

why do you guys think link coin is promising

it separates the men from the boys

This. Nobody ever mentions this but big companies have a huge, huge incentive to try and adopt LINK. They're going to get millions of LINK for free from Sergey and by simply announcing that they're using it they'll cause LINK to skyrocket in price.
I guarantee 100% that a lot of big companies have at the very LEAST looked into LINK simply because of this.

Lol whats complex about it? apart from actual hash functions crypto code is not complex

Link is a shitcoin, daily reminder that it is a meme coin.

We late comers need our Ethereum. Pls be true

They have 30+ million dollars to hire any help they could possibly need.

checked and backed

Steve Jobs didn't have a tech or engineering background when he dropped out.

Mark Zuckerberg was a psychology major when he dropped out.

show tits

It could so easily jump to £5 then all the fudders are fucked. No big stacks for little money anymore hahaha

try 2/3, and ethereum seemed to be able to do fine despite the devs controlling 4/5

Yeup, it is true. Bought in solely because I felt uncomfortable not holding it. Didn’t want to experience another missed ethereum.

Link is unironically my only hope to exit wage slavery at the moment. No other project is as promising or exciting. I FUD it daily here because I'm still accumulating and for memes

how much have you invested user