When am I ever going to use math in my life? Why does nobody ever want to answer this question for me?

When am I ever going to use math in my life? Why does nobody ever want to answer this question for me?

Other urls found in this thread:

percentagecalculator.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=sYqXlRQrBN4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When you get a real degree

Take your pedophile cartoons back to .

Fucking degenerate.

Fuck off.
Do you ever sleep?

OP here, pic related is probably the only time I ever saw math being used in real life.

You can use it if you want to.

It's not necessary, like you imply

I'm not a weeb but I'm not a shitposting spammer either, care to explain how pic is related?

Finish highschool first

if you don't work in STEM you won't need to use too much math

Datboi is an actual real life thing, and in that picture you can see a perfect [math]C_{5}[/math] symmetry element.

You don't use math because you are a pleb.

What is high school? Is it a school where you learn to get high? lol americans.....

Non-Americans call it "secondary school" implying that math literacy is "secondary" which should embarrass you.

Other countries call it high school as well. I see that Europoor education at work user. (^:

Whenever you see fit. You can use math to calculate the probability of something happening, like something in sports. It can be used to think about something in a abstract way. Math is used in different field's such as physics or engineering.

You don't need math persé it's just one of the many things that you can use in life.

All these shitposts I had to be patient against just to get actual resposnes such as and

wew

When are you ever going to use logic in your life?

Drop out here. I had my own business for several years (pc repair and get this....fucking programming lol). I'm retired now and just do farming and shitposting. I never learned more than addition, subtraction, and multiplication. Literally nothing else was needed not even division; that I needed to do in my head.

Turns out, there are calculators fucking everywhere. I mean look at this shit.

>Percentage calculator
Your opinion has been formally thrown into my mental trashbin, you fucking plebeian.

The opinion that calculators are everywhere for anything?

The opinion that you can't multiply or divide by one hundred mentally.

Percentage calculator, my retarded fiancee's brother who plays rugby and bums around college (Britain) doing level one courses, can do percentages in his head.

>my retarded fiancee's brother
Word order? Or are you engaged to someone you think is retarded?

percentagecalculator.net/

Logic is philosophy m8

Oh, so it multiplies or divides by 100, and THEN multiplies or divides by another number. I see how this is much more difficult to remember how to do yourself, you fucking plebeian dropout.

>5489.645 is what percent of 8945.2268 = 61.36954515228167%

I don't have time to dick around with that, kid. Enjoy your worthless degree and Mickey D's manager job.

(5489.645/8945.2268)*100
Wow, that was hard.

>Enjoy your worthless degree
I have no degree, and am certainly not a mathematician. I just have a fucking brain. Most of us do. You should try getting in touch with yours.

Not that guy but by all accounts doing it on a calculator is much faster than loading a webpage a few times. Wait a sec though, are we being bamboozled? why would someone who doesn't know how to fucking divide be on Veeky Forums?

Basic arithmetic for just about every job. Algebra for any corporate job. Basic calc will open up some opportunities.

>Wow, that was hard.

In your head, faster than using a calculator.

I made this image. You tell me.

I never said I do it in my fucking head, I said I don't need a bookmarked javascript app for it, I type it into a goddamn software calculator like an educated human bean.

so guys...is math useful or?

Depends how much the thought of being this guy bothers you: youtube.com/watch?v=sYqXlRQrBN4

yet this dude makes more money than you nerds kek

>makes
He's dead.

It was meant to be semi-ambiguous as to include both of them, since their whole family is thick. I am with her, because she is a normal person, it helps to balance out my autism.

The symmetry group is Z/5Z. I see your point.

Removed the non-/x/ squares.

Spotted the /x/tard.

Spotted the /b/tard trying to masquerade as a Veeky Forumsentist.

But you are using it right now, don't be dum

>>not ya fucked up, user.