Who Are Some Well-Known Writers Who Spent A Period Of Their Lives Living Alone Without A Job In Order To Focus On Their...

Who Are Some Well-Known Writers Who Spent A Period Of Their Lives Living Alone Without A Job In Order To Focus On Their Art ?

>Wittgenstein
>Hamuk
>Salinger
>Knausgaard
>Carver
>McCarthy
>Dick
>Dickinson
>DeLillo

Why Are You Deliberately Writing Like A Fagbook Cunt?

Stop shillin' yourself Norge-ven.

I was going to bring premium rum to your cabin, but you only want visits from young vulnerable women in your remote molestation cabin.

It's not really remote. It's near enough to Haugesund for me to walk if I wish to do so over an hour or so.

why do you have such a huge need for attention? din jævla homse

Would you ask Knausgård the same thing?

The difference is talent. I'll see past your narcissism once you create something worthwhile.

This thread is worthwhile, is it not? My existence is worthwhile.

me desu

this thread is not worth anything

Me :^)

Knausgard Isn't Shitposting About A Book That He Hasn't Written Yet, And Probably Will Never Write Because OP Is Going To Blame Not Being Able To Be A NEET On His Failure, And Not His Total Lack Of Talent

Geez, that's exhausting to type like that. Why do people do it?

mommy told you so? fuck off pseud.

You're not them. Get a job.

So did you move into the cabin? Keep us updated about your novel.

Did anyone actually name themselves dickinson?

literally came to reply this

fucking snowflakes

No, moving in August.

Your dad

fuck off you overgrown ugly ass Tyrion Lannister cunt. you make the midget look good.

OF SORTS

I would ask him that actually because he's a talentless attention whore hack who's just pimped out by the publishing industry.

Fuck Knausgaard and every faggot who beats off to his shitty books.

please stop making these threads

Odds are 3:1 that you're the 6-part memoir guy.

Lovecraft. It should be noted he died in poverty.

Does anybody know that derpy le feel when you're writing a novel and you realize you need to delete a long passage you've written?

Photo related: my face when I feel that derpy le feel

OP here. Thanks for the reply. A great suggestion!

Lovecraft died in financial poverty but his work surely benefited from his avoidance of a full-time job. Could somebody working a 9-5 job write like Lovecraft? I don't think so!

Zolá. But he didn't do it because he wanted.

Can you trip so I can filter you please ?

fuck off back to tumblr you fucking pseud

god damn, what happened to Veeky Forums?

bump

holy shit i have never hated anyone as much as i hate you, you ugly autistic pseud-clown

Who's this cum demon?

bump

OP is glorious

but he should fuck off and actually go write

although we all know he'll spend most of the time just masturbating to traps and the come back and complain about how he's wasted his life a year later

H.P. Lovecraft, but he didn't shun society completely. He had many pen pals and undertook many excursions into rural New England to explore its ruins and historical archives.

Ted Kaczynski