Book has feminist or 'progressive' themes running through it

>book has feminist or 'progressive' themes running through it

Why would you even pick up a book like that?

This is a tumblr board, frog poster. Go back to /r9k/ or /Pol/ if you're an anti-intellectual fascist, racist, sexist, Islamophobic, cis-sexist, capitalist fucking weenie.

This is a literature board, SJW scum. Go back to tumblr or reddit if you're an anti-intellectual fascist, racist, sexist, heterophobic, progressive, communist fucking weenie.

it's more of a nuisance than an actual problem as they tend to be transcendentally awful in every respect.

see also : Hollywood co opting progressivism to sell shitty films

>unironically using the term "SJW"

This board isn't for you.

>getting caught up in terminology
Life isn't for you

can you cis white male niggers jew off to reddit

>using SJW as an insult
Go back to /pol/.

He's not being sincere, lad.

I'm gay, check your fucking priviledge, scum

I actually identify as Weenie-kin, and your usage of the term in a derogatory manner is extremely hurtful. Try to think of the effect your words have before you type them out.

If you want to apologize, which you should for being such horrible human scum, my preffered pronouns are

>unique snowflake
>Higher Being
>Most unique snowflake's
>Lord Master Higher Beings
>God-Xerself

see

I actually identify as scum-kin. Your comments are extremely hurtful to my feelings.

SJW is a derogatory term for a zealous keyboard warrior type feminist with little to no grasp on proper theory, used by feminists. U tard

>terminology

That's how we communicate. It isn't getting "caught up", it's expecting a level of articulation past memetic bastardization.

So what is feminist theory? Just typical continental obfuscation boiling down to some imaginary oppressive conspiracy theory about white men keeping women and a nigga down? Is it true that feminists believe that physics is rape?

>memetic bastardization
Well, the social justice movement in itself is 'memetic bastardization', why shouldn't I call it what it is?

SJW cuckold nu-male Bern victim

>Is it true that feminists believe that physics is rape?

Yes, all of them do that.

Not all of them do, sithlord. Just like not all Muslims are terrorists and not all blacks are raping, murdering, thieving savages. Conversely, all white people are evil, privileged, slave owning, cultural appropriating assholes and all gun owners are murderers.

>University literature teacher assigns only feminist related reading or otherwise forces us to interpret everything in such a way

>Just like not all Muslims are terrorists and not all blacks are raping, murdering, thieving savages
Yeah but the majority are

Reported to the EU for hate speech. Burn in hell, white shit.