Ethereum Founder does stand up and the crowd goes wild

youtu.be/kog1X0XZ8pk

>Weapons grade autist creates $80,526,856,862 cryptocurrency because Blizzard removed his character's spell.

hay hey heyyy

I wish my anger at Blizzard made me this succesful

I wonder if he will play classic or plays on any pservers

W-what? Was WoW the reason he created Ethereum in the first place?

> I happily played World of Warcraft during 2007-2010, but one day Blizzard removed the damage component from my beloved warlock's Siphon Life spell. I cried myself to sleep, and on that day I realized what horrors centralized services can bring. I soon decided to quit.

In 2011, searching for a new purpose in life, I discovered Bitcoin. At first, I was skeptical, and did not understand how it could possibly have value without physical backing. But slowly I became more and more interested. I started writing for a blog called Bitcoin Weekly initially at a meek wage of $1.5 per hour, and soon with Mihai Alisie cofounded Bitcoin Magazine.

weird, when my mmo pissed me off I just cried and then started doing coke to numb the pain.

>Tfw your autism doesn't do anything useful

IT SAYS RIGHT THERE IN THE OP IMAGE

I want to brohug him.

glad i was out fucking prime pussy at that point in my life and not sitting in front of the computer

I also Fuck a lot of prime pussy, fellow larper

I bet I fucked more prime cats than you.

wow second time ive been called a larp today over the truth feels good my life blessed

bragging about accomplishments on a permavirgin support network forum. ya dawg #blessed

Yeah, look at how sucessful you are now in comparison to him.

why not? i brag everywhere i go. sorry you’re a meek soyboy

Every fucking video of that has ass quality, except one hosted on leddit - which can't be directly linked and there's no script that can download it.

Why is this allowed?

lol theyll never understand or appreciate bragadosciousness and a general zest for life that you have when you love yourself truly

he threatened to leave crypto because it wasn't serious enough, too many memes
and then he starts his crypto talk with a meme

>and there's no script that can download it.
use partial screen capture, brainlet

he should sing