Someone tell me how to get stellar lumens with my bitcoin so i can get rich

Someone tell me how to get stellar lumens with my bitcoin so i can get rich

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@OneTrueSnek/the-absolute-fastest-way-to-buy-stellar-xlm-or-any-other-altcoin-with-usd-f42998c726ab
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You will get them for free because you are a nigger.

you need a binance premium membership for certain cryptos xlm is one. I can buy em for you

don't fall for this, I can sell them to you directly.

don't fall for this, this user is a known scammer

direct me to my nigger lumens

Don’t fall for these. Both anons are known pajeets. I can get you into the bulk buyers discount club (50% off!) for a one time fee of .5 BTC. Think of it as a Costco membership for crypto. You’re welcome

>you
phew. thanks man that was close. do i get a membership card like costco??? if i do and its gold lets chat

alright user, wouldn't recommend xlm right now as i don't think there will be anything driving price action any time soon but if you're set on it create a binance account and send your btc there to find your wallet. from there go crazy on the xlm/btc trading pair

Do you prefer bitcoin or doge logo?

medium.com/@OneTrueSnek/the-absolute-fastest-way-to-buy-stellar-xlm-or-any-other-altcoin-with-usd-f42998c726ab

uhh both if possible.

maybe you dont know what i know (((user)))

ahahahahahahsgshjjdsfhhferfdgfs11111*one

you're not supposed to post your wallet code on biz stop begging

tell me everything you know or I'll have you banned from Bitcoin

We need your private key to be able to send you bitmoney.

you need black skin to receive XLM for free.

if i decided to tell a normie like you i wouldnt do it out of fear but out of pity. or if you send me .5 BTC you will get the ultimate knowledge package.

I'm a transgender deaf and blind quadruple amputee. Crypto is my only hope to pay for leg and arm prosthetics, hearing aids, and surgery to restore my vision. Help me user.

stellarterm.com