Need advice. someone is biohacking my mind

serious thread, if you could give me some advice without just name calling or shilling like r eddit that would be great

ive been in the mk ultra program for 8 years. someone is biohacking my mind.

could you debunk this?

>humans did not evolve defense against bio-hacking (like reflective scales, snake eyes, horns, protuding skulls (neandertal))
>humans are made of cells (stars and space), of which generate emf and radiation(?), radio could be the interface how brain cells talk to body cells.
>(even the bags of chips and cigarettes at 7-11 have foil wrappers for EMF/Microwave protection)

could you tell me what is the simplified name of the process of one brain cell controlling other cells of your body? (ex sin wave (sound?) or radiation/radio. my hunch is square wave or radiation but i dunno...)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neurostimulation
kickstarter.com/projects/backyardbrains/the-roboroach-control-a-living-insect-from-your-sm
washingtonsblog.com/2016/04/nsa-whistleblower-karen-stewart-speaks-candidly-illegal-criminal-nsa-fbi-programs-organized-stalking-electronic-harassment-usa-abroad.html
drrobertduncan.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=hKdvBidbwnQ)
youtube.com/watch?v=Y8s0qwC5CEg&list=PLRlAtR0_0gYGWnqTEWWFDXM46OCcUW9ZB&index=3)
warosu.org/sci/thread/8115006
youtube.com/watch?v=ux7pe5jQtMU
youtube.com/watch?v=3-vRcgVYtWA
youtube.com/watch?v=oOYrCHi7yjM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm so sorry that modern mental health services are unable to help people like you. It's so sad seeing mentally ill people scared and helpless against their own brain.

a scientist previously told me theres no traces of radiation generated by the human body and im interested to know more
but more curious as to how the brain controls other cells, electricity or radio or sine waves or square waves

wat

im not ill... i was an engineer making 100k/yr i know a rediculous amount of shit

Neurons communicate through action potentials. They flip sodium and potassium gradients to create negative charges and positive charges. That's as simplified as it gets

If the CIA was really "bio hacking" your mind do you really think they would let you post all this on Veeky Forums?

classic case of paranoid schizophrenia. sorry.

wear a tinfoil hat to shield against radiation.

where the fuck do you think the meme came from?

thanks

you cant diagnose that on the internet pal

also biohacking is totally possible
and was proved BY the government to exist, and patented, since the 50s

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neurostimulation
kickstarter.com/projects/backyardbrains/the-roboroach-control-a-living-insect-from-your-sm

what is your age?

Posts like this where you get insight into the mind of mental illness are interesting

is there much known about the effect of Radio on the nervous system?

try a psychiatrist if you don't like my answer.

also, you are obviously not a roach. not that it has jack shit to do with your claim.

There's an anatomy textbook floating around the internet as pdf file called human anatomy & physiology by elaine n marieb. It's a really good book for anatomy and physiology, it should explain the nervous system more thoroughly to you if you are curious.

I usually hate textbooks, but this is the only textbook i actually really enjoyed.

sure, there is some evidence that putting a cell phone next to your head for too long increases your odds of getting brain cancer.

Radio waves won't effect your nervous system.

thanks

OP im with you.
ive lost many friends to the radiowave brain hacking scums (theyve been turned to zombies), and ur right there is a reason they have foil wrappers for chips and cigarettes. itsj ust the ugly truth.
once people find out about the black pope in solomon's temple and the fact that barack obama is cloned in a test tube they will realize whts going on

Guyton's is also good for physiology

sry to hear bro

Cell phones do not emit ionizing radiation (Radio waves), they will not cause cancer.

modulated ion phaser
>what is a phaser?

any tech that exists know to do this? how would one manipulate ions / create a ion stream (wave?) with a machine? (other than a brain what machine could do that)

last question thx bros

I know this may sound edgy, but you can't help a schizo such as OP just by talking to them. They'll never believe you and ultimately its better to leave them be hoping that they either kill themselves or are helped by someone they know.

>what is a phaser?
gun from star trek

maybe. i don't think i can fix it. best i know, it's basically a structural problem in the brain's dopaminergic system. but i also know that it's a disease that get progressively worse, and the best i can do for someone in the early stages of disease is point them in the right direction.

John Nash did a good job handling his schizophrenia. I think this is why a good education is crucial because it forces a person to be rational.

I often come to /sci to discuss biology or the human body, but often i see these weird questions where i can't tell if the person is being serious or trolling. But regardless, it sort of helps me refresh some materials.

Basically zero.

Nerves aren't actually conductors, any more than the rest of the body is, so they don't really respond to weak electromagnetic fields or act as effective antennas. (Neural "electricity" is more a matter of differing concentrations of positive and negative ions and pumping them into and out of the cell membrane.) You need quite strong fields to really affect neural activity - transcranial magnetic stimulation uses fields of more than 1 Tesla, and alternating current stimulation uses several volts of electrical field. Both work at rather low frequencies - 140 Hz is the largest used, but frequencies in the typical brainwave range of 0.1 - 25 Hz are more common. These ultra-long wavelengths would be extremely difficult to generate with an antenna, especially at the high field strengths required, and would be so large (140 Hz radio has a wavelength of many, many kilometers) that focusing them on any specific brain region would be impossible. That is why all known brain stimulation techniques require electrodes or coils very close to the head and small enough to cover only a specific region.

>someone is biohacking my mind
no you have downs

I am so sorry for you, OP, shizophrenia is hell. Please seek professional help immediately and donĀ“t trust your own thoughts.
I hope you get better, I really do.

ITT: CIA shills trying to cover valuable information about their biohacking Mk ultra program.
Only the tobacco industry knows and they are not subtle about it, even the completely dead cigaretes without any neurons are wrapped in tinfoil-hats

OP you should go to a physician with foreign descent, tell him everything and let him help you.
If you want he can give you medication against the feeling that you are getting biohacked.
Do it now! It will get very very much worse if you don't!

Mostly about sucking dick.

I'm a mathematician/computer scientist who made millions by the time I was 40, and I'm schizophrenic. Being intelligent doesn't provide immunity from this disorder. I'm assuming this is a troll, but, if not, get help and be well my brother.

>needs serious help
>posts on Veeky Forums

No, mental illness is a form of moral degeneracy. Schizophrenics deserve contempt when they are unable to manage their thoughts and behavior.

>don't trust your friendly local doctor who would be torn apart in the courts over a single misdiagnosis
>but it is ok to trust a sketchy nicaraguan "doctor" eager to peddle drugs

Dr. Nash?

Sadly, Nash died in a car crash with his wife recently. But he went out in style - he had just come from Scandinavia, where he had been given another prize for his work (not the Nobel).

Of all the things that didn't happen, this didn't happen the most.

>the movement of charged particles doesn't count as electricity
ok

idiots
talk about the reptilians and see what happens to you

video sightings: youtube thailand reptilian real, hex county reptilian, lee county reptilian, son doong cave reptilian

i fookin dare ya m8

NSA whistle blower claims she was Matrix Mind controlled and NSA knows of no program that does it
> washingtonsblog.com/2016/04/nsa-whistleblower-karen-stewart-speaks-candidly-illegal-criminal-nsa-fbi-programs-organized-stalking-electronic-harassment-usa-abroad.html

ex-cia agent on youtube admitting there is global mind control
>lost the link it was on youtube, it was an ex-cia and a swede talking about it.

Dr Robert Duncan, ex DOD guy says global mind control exists
> drrobertduncan.com/

Phil Schneider ex Navy says blue aliens live underground
> youtube phil schneider

Paul Hellyer ex Sec Def Canada tesifies USA is allied with aliens (but they arent)
> youtube Paull hellyer testimony / paul hellyer full disclosure

Mexican gov admits aliens are real (but doesnt link to the document saying that)
> [youtube](youtube.com/watch?v=hKdvBidbwnQ)

45 alien sightings near houses
> [youtube](youtube.com/watch?v=Y8s0qwC5CEg&list=PLRlAtR0_0gYGWnqTEWWFDXM46OCcUW9ZB&index=3)

my videos. some data nobody is saying
> youtube 'aman apeman'

>>the movement of charged particles doesn't count as electricity
>ok
Not him, but it doesn't.
When whole ions move it isn't considered electricity

actually dont investigate the reptilians this shit is so incredibly painful

u guys are not bros tho
enjoy your vaccines

vaccines are little ufos btw and cause testicular cancer, breast and uturul cancer

causation ufo strip mining / mutagen

correlation/graphs: warosu.org/sci/thread/8115006

someone explain how the vaccine rate goes up 400%

and the breast cancer, nut cancer, prison rates, mental illness, and abortion go up 400%

suicide and autism highest levels ever also [since 1980 vaxx increase]

>vaccines are little ufos btw
you almost had me

What's so incredible? Making all of the money I'll most likely ever need in about 15 years after grad school, or that the fact that I did it while dealing with schizophrenia since I was an undergrad?

not him but schizophrenia can affect anyone, intelligence doesn't make you immune, same with many other illnesses like depression and alzheimer's

mind-control beams cant melt tinfoil hats

What is it that you see, hear and feel specifically?

We've already heard your theories and conclusions, but what factual evidence does this come from? Can you really logically link your theories to the evidence without any logical fallacies?

For example confirmation bias. Let's say you think the number 42 is important and remember every time you see it, you might be convinced the number 42 is being placed everywhere for you to see. However you probably see the number 24, 57 and 43 about as often, you just don't take note of it. Or you decide "the bad guys honk their horn to spook me", now every time you hear a car horn you are convinced the reason is bad guys are following you, but there could be dozens of reasons why you heard a car horn, most likely traffic.

Schizophrenia and schizotypal personality disorder are linked to abnormalities in the hippocampus which is involved in filtering memories which possibly explains the symptom of placing excessive emphasis on certain things.

>could you debunk this?
How can I when looking through this thread you seem unwilling to even think about what people are saying.

What harm is there in investigating other possibilities? At least talk to someone.

are you like this crazy lady

youtube.com/watch?v=ux7pe5jQtMU

boy you got a lot of autism sayin that to me

it was like this
wednesday 2007, i was a normal guy
i passed out some chemtrail fliers
saturday 2007 satellite following me/controlling my mind/voice to skull/intrusive thoughts/death threats/telling me they know who i am/pictures of people who look like me on tv with death threats/directed energy attacks (painful microwave attacks)/remote neuromonitoring/dream manipulation

anyway

graph of testicular cancer, breast cancer, uteral cancer
graph of prison rates, mental illness
graph of abortion deformity miscarriage stillbirth

1980 they 400% the vaxx
the correllation is so obvious

>dr frank and dr stein (frankenstein) i presume? we were warned

You physically cannot go back to as quickly as I want you to, as you would have to move faster than light.

Are you trolling?
It would be incredible unsettling to know that people with schizophrenia are changed so fast and so rapidly. And you say you are an engineer?
Do you have any proof of what you are talking? And I don't mean reptilians I mean your story

(those "reptilian" skeletons are pretty interesting If real.
What a DNA mutation can do is rather fascinating. Really shows our ancestors)

So how did you do it?
And can I have a job?

you need seroquel or risperdal friend

Right place at the right time with the right skills. I'm retired now, so can't help much with the job hookup. My advice is to take a chance if you have an opportunity to participate in a good idea, even if the immediate compensation is not very attractive.

I just watched her video with the security guard, poor guy was smart enough to just give up and say what she wanted to hear.

Sounds great, thank for the reply

I really want to know how big that tumor in her brain is already and how it hasn't kill her yet.

>could you debunk this?
of course, but you're bait aren't you?
>humans did not evolve defense against bio-hacking (like reflective scales, snake eyes, horns, protuding skulls (neandertal))
wat?
>humans are made of cells (stars and space), of which generate emf and radiation(?), radio could be the interface how brain cells talk to body cells.
at least we know already your are unschooled, cause most of the brain-bearing humans know "how brain cells talk to body cells"
>>(even the bags of chips and cigarettes at 7-11 have foil wrappers for EMF/Microwave protection)
yes for emf protection indeed, cause those poor cigarettes might gonna become electronically brainwashed if not.
>could you tell me what is the simplified name of the process of one brain cell controlling other cells of your body? (ex sin wave (sound?) or radiation/radio. my hunch is square wave or radiation but i dunno...)
google: inbreeding, that is the process involving cells, yielding you.

>100k/yr
that is rediculous indeed for someone with as few capabilities as you. lying on the internet about being an engineer. There's no honor to get on the internet sir.

>When whole ions move it isn't considered electricity
except that's wrong.

if you have movement of charge, you have electricity

They don't really move in a electrical transport manner, but more in a rotational 'just polarity changing string' matter

did you get lost on your way to pol or are you actually retarded

they usually a lot of overlap but i'll give you the benefit of the doubt

post mental illness

youtube.com/watch?v=3-vRcgVYtWA

Posting a classic, starts like 5 seconds in.
youtube.com/watch?v=oOYrCHi7yjM

I have no idea what you're saying. I can see why this is a job for qualified mental health professionals and there is little I can do to help.

NATURE'S HARMONIC 4-DAY TIME CUBE IS THE TRUTH. YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID BY YOUR GOVERNMENT AND SCHOOLS TO BELIEVE THAT THERE IS ONE DAY, WHEN IT IS CLEAR TO ALL ENTITIES THAT THERE ARE 4 SIMULTANEOUS CUBED DAYS GOING ON AT THE SAME TIME, THANKS TO THE UNITED STATES AND THE JEWS. EVIL ACADEMIC BASTARDS WHO PREACH THE ONE TIME THEORY ARE KEEPING YOU STUPID AND SHOULD BE KILLED. GOVERNMENT, RELIGION AND CORPORATE MONEYMOGULS ARE ALSO EVIL FOR SUPPRESSING TIME CUBE, AND NEED TO BE HANGED AT GALLOWS IF THEY DO NOT CHANGE THEIR WAYS.

hello darkness, my old friend...