Started with 20k April 2017, will be a multimillionaire late 2018. Post your portfolios kids

Started with 20k April 2017, will be a multimillionaire late 2018. Post your portfolios kids

Why so much SKY?

>started one month earlier than you
>not even 6 figures
JUST

Will I make it?

Rate me sweeties

Because I believe it will x1000. One of the few coins that have a real use case of blockchain technology and will get widespread adoption.

I have 40k USD. Could I realistically turn that into 100k by the end of the year?

Because it's fake

started late October with 30k. i just need around 2 mill by EOY 18. will i make it?

Less meme coins.
Easily.

Damn, OP. Patrician taste. Skycoin is a bit of a gamble though.

Nice SKY stack if that’s not a larp

I need more SKY. Something needs to hurry up and moon

Indeed. They're a mess right now but I believe everything will sort itself out after the testnet.

Definitely not larp. 9/10 portfolio. Thinking about getting myself some REQ and ARK.

I'd hedge against other privacy coins booming by picking up some xspec though. Very undervalued atm.

Started with 15k in November 201, will be a billionaire early 2020.

any changes needed for 4x by eoy 18

>3.16million 24 hour change

nice larp

>nano
>sky
>made serious money

Ok, this is either a real lucker or larper.

Way less in NAS, dump TAU.

NAS i tempted to add more but I dont want to put all eggs in same basket. also I dont need moon. just aiming 3-4x
TAU added as moonshot if at all if it does. any other potential coins need to add?

pets.com

I highly recommend the coins in my portfolio. Except for AGRS, as I don't see it taking off until 2019-2020.

I'm not gonna make it am I

mirin hard as fuck.

Don't diversity yet. Go all in on shitcoins until 20k

Get the fuck out larping faggot

drives me crazy that i started really looking into crypto in late september and only put $800 or so in december... fuck if i just put $5k in right at the start of december i would have a couple 100k maybe more

no

dump xrp,ltc,eth and go find low tier moon mission

Help

Just sold everything and bought 6001 VEN for a node. Will I regret this decision?

i'm so disappointed

no RCN
pathetic

My goal is to net 20k by EOY so I can start actually investing next year, assuming crypto isn't crashed into rubble by then.

What should I add to this to net 20k by EOY?

I don't know my exact portfolio, but I started with 350 and threw in another 100 last year. I'm at 5k on binance (btc and 1500 ada, down from 11k), 450ish on hitbtc, a grand in hardware wallets, I think like 400 on poloniex because I fucked up hard and tethered in 2015 instead of letting it sit, some on a few other exchanges

The high was around 20k and it's now like 12 or 13k. You can tell I'm getting fucked next year on taxes.

No BTC? Don't you care about losing this small amount you invested?

Will I ever see 7 figures?

and this year I am expecting another year of 10x, but I'm playing it carefully since I expect some huge market changes this year. We will get regulations soon and if not this year then next year.

Anyways, 8 to 10x from this point and I'm quitting my job and living for a few years while I launch dozens of apps and websites. I have the connections now with VCs so that should work. If it doesn't well I make 85k a year in a small and cheap town so what's it going to hurt.

Larpers, larpers everywhere

Way too diversified I know. No sense in selling anything at this point or I'll take losses. Started with $900. How can I make it so I don't have to wagecuck anymore.

Peaked ay 11k

I saw the first and thought, nah not that diversified. Jesus that’s some ADD

kys

Will I ever be free? (Egold was a gag gift)

shoo shoo.

I own 23 BTCP, thats all my portfolio, i want to make it to 100k and im done, am i going to be able to make it? kek

Why hold so much agoras?

not sure if you are new but any idiot made at least 5x in december if they sold at a decent percent gain.

Like I used to daytrade thousands of lisk that I bought for like 100 dollars to make a few dollars at a time. If I had just held then it would be worth 27k last I checked in december.

Many people forget what they are holding or believe it better than I did. It's been easy so far because it hasn't really crumbled down; it's just gone up.

Lol I know. I was new to crypto.....I need to cut it down to like 3 or 4