Coinbase customers are suing it because they got dumped at

>Coinbase customers are suing it because they got dumped at
>Coinbase denied intending to list any coins, not once, but TWICE, after XRP listing rumors
>Coinbase tweeted the guidelines days before listing BCH
>Coinbase is launching an index fund for the TOP crypto currencies

and Veeky Forumstards still think XRP won't be listed in Coinbase, they think Brian Armstrong is trying to protect the degenerate gamblers who buy XRP to dump on his customers.

Screencapped 10s of posts in the last week. Will be posting them after XRP listing. Looking forward to your post wojaks.

XRP will be the first coin bought by Coinbase normies before Veeky Forums. Normies will get to buy low, for once.

I find it hard to believe literally welting her skin like that is going to turn her on.

if you're right, they're definitely going to get sued even harder lol

I bought after the very first shill posts started but made fuckall gains after getting bored of waiting for the pump

You're right, he needs a belt

Newfriend?
You should head on over to /d/, /gif/ and then google 'lemon party', 'tub girl', and 'meat spin'. All really hot stuff, I promise 'bro'

they will only get sued if XRP pumps before listing

>buying xrp above $0.001

this shit needs to die

>Veeky Forums normies still buy cripple

it's a response to pajeets and shills posting women for attention for their shit threads, newfag. go back to r*ddit

anyone else see the happy merchant or has /po/ ruined me for life

Did you cap any from the fast monet thread

im sorrry you've never been with a girl that is into being spanked hard as fuck, and I hope that changes for you

>he unironically holds XRP

br..

The first shills started at .25c first week of jan. One day later it was .46c and I bought. A week later it was $2.3 and I sold. It hit $3.something before coinbase said no. You were late friend

is codified Veeky Forums now

that's because you're a beta

By jan I meant dec. Sorry had to look it up on blockfolio

fuck coinbase

Coinsquare and Revolut said they will list it soon. Robinhood will probably list it too. This retard Brian Armstrong is allowing literally everyone to front run his users.

The only reason why there not sills is because XRP is only controlled by the banks, so it's fun to screw the elites over for once.

Stop posting whores then

But honestly tho

why would coinbase list xrp?

bch was a fucking shit show when it was listed. no heads up besides some leaked APIs bots found.
they have most of their resources on customer support atm. and adding a new coin is going to cause another shit show with more customers complaining about something. they need to solve what they have now before they add a new coin

not saying they will never add xrp but it isnt happening soon.

that's because you're beta