And what is your method of valuation ?

nani

I concur. Mumbai tier scam coin

literal vaporware

all this FUD and bitching about the bleeding price gives me a diamond hard dick

subjectivity

holding req

worst mistake of my fucking life the coin

The 2 dollars per token per year estimation and the entire idea that omise may very well lose in a competition between other payment methods. That's ignoring the vaporware accusations, that very well may be true, too.

FUD harder faggot. drop that price down. i'll keep padding my retirement fund. i'm done even trying to educate you retards on OMG. it doesn't need you.

>2 dollars per token per year
A lot of groups would jump at the chance to get guaranteed 10% ROI annually.

everything that isin't BTC.

That's nothing compared to what you can get from other staking tokens though. You have to keep in mind that plasma could easily become worthless before 10 years pass, rendering the token and staking useless.

shit meme

I hope you don't get too burned from this. Try to look at it objectively, it's not a solid token.

You really need to research what you're buying before you get wrecked.

I've done my research. I did it in July 2017. I'm good, fags.

btc, eth, xrp, bch, ltc, ada, neo, and so on...

can you share the math that got you to $2 per token per year? legitimately interested to see it

I'm sorry, did you just defend a 1.5 billion dollar white paper?

Can I sell you my white paper?

...but it’s not a white paper? They have a product.

Where?

You can download the sdk from their website I believe

Maybe not the website maybe it’s the github repository but it’s available to play around with

Everything that isn’t:

BTC
XMR
NEO
LINK

An SDK is just a clone of Ethereum's virtual machine SDK, and is in itself not the product..

You can download the Ethereum SDK for free. Why did retarded crypto investors, who failed to do even basic due diligence, assign a 1.5 billion value to an SDK which can be had for free? Are they retarded?

NEO is also, actually a centralized, opaque, Chink-run scam. Don't let the market cap fool you.

OmiseCucks are going to be really disappointed when the staking fees are max $2. Looking at NEO's ~5.5% return for gas generation, (just for comparison), that would put an OMG token around $40 tops.

$1,000 end of year my ass. Ahhahahahaha

Ask yourself, if you were an OMG shark and happened to hold 10,000 OMG, would you rather sell that 10k stack for $400k upfront for legitimate projects, or hold that garbage for $20k/year, the average salary of a jeet that works at Taco Bell, during a once in a lifetime market?

I think if anything this shows the ignorance of FUDsters who really don’t know anything about the project or the significance of the sdk

Why are you comparing ethereum a sdk to OmiseGo’s wallet sdk? They’re two completely different entities.

$1,000 EOY for a token that is going to generate $0.50-$2.00 and be limited to the top 250-500 holders.

You bought Jun's good samaritan coin. He only cares about appeasing the jews by minimizing transacation fees and maximizing their business. As an OmiseCuck, you are the biggest cuck out of any coin in the top 25, sans tether.

2 dollars first year, 5 the next and 7 per token the third. Once the network grows you're gonna be the one thats missing that once in a lifetime chance.

HAHAHAHAHAHA. 5 dollars/token in 2019. Have fun waiting 2 whole years for the equivalent gains of holding an index fund.

at 5 a token it's valuation should be ~$100 and thats assuming they do a .1% fee 1-2% is still staying extremely competetive who knows if they'll go higher or lower to appease the validators.

>why isn’t every coin immediately decentralized to infinity on the day it comes into existence

Bitcoin

It will never reach 5$ a token. The MAX estimate (your long term estimate) has been placed at 4$ a token per year. That's IF this has a working product and IF it takes off.
80$ in 3 years is my estimate.

pbg-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/editorial/pbo/201708/20170817-pbo-monthly.pdf

NOMGers BTFO

>pbg-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/editorial/pbo/201708/20170817-pbo-monthly.pdf

>Listening to the guy who told you to buy SALT up to $25 a month ago with no stop loss, when it was retailing for $17.

>Mfw its $3.70 today

Kek

I suppose his Antshares call a year ago cancels that out? the staking info is the takeaway anyway

thanks tho just bought 100k SALT

Neo is an overpriced shitcoin as well, but it's still miles ahead of OMG. He got lucky with antshares.

Actually he told people to sell antshares before the boom

investinblockchain.com/altcoins-to-watch-q2-2018/

refute these points

TRON

Piece of shit is constantly in the top performers

I feel bad for people that didn't dump Tron at it's high. They should have known, it was all hype and smoke and mirrors. Same with OMG.

How can you compare Tron to OMG

Vaporware based on hype alone.

>tfw all in on OMG and VEN

I'm truly sorry.