What are some scientifically proven methods of increasing motivation?

What are some scientifically proven methods of increasing motivation?

Other urls found in this thread:

who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs394/en/
ted.com/talks/amy_cuddy_your_body_language_shapes_who_you_are?language=en
eatforhealth.gov.au/sites/default/files/files/the_guidelines/n55d_dietary_guidelines_evidence_report.pdf
health.gov/dietaryguidelines/2015/guidelines/chapter-2/a-closer-look-at-current-intakes-and-recommended-shifts/#food-groups
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cocaine

1.) Pleasure
2.) Pain
3.) Need
4.) Love
5.) Hate

Amphetamine based drugs

caffeine and panic

Be a failure -> Know what happens if you don't seek your dreams.

Stop masturbating -> Stop eating candy and sweets -> Stop eating so much Carbohydrates -> Don't be a landwhale -> Do some exercises -> Make plans -> Make a project for yourself -> Self-inprovement

You will fail 1000+ but don't give up.

Now get the hell out of here you whinny bitch

>Stop masturbating -> Stop eating candy and sweets -> Stop eating so much Carbohydrates -> Don't be a landwhale -> Do some exercises -> Make plans -> Make a project for yourself -> Self-inprovement
Projection much? Not all lazy fuckers are fat.

defending yourself

next time someone attacks you, defend yourself

none of the dieting, exercise, or drugs will help you unless you start defending yourself from people who attack you, in any form too whether they are attacking your decisions, your past decisions, your family, your weight, anything.

i was depressed for years, on all types of medication, they even thought I had bi-polar, but I finally figured it out and haven't been or needed medication since.

it's about defending yourself. stop taking shit from people (including yourself, but start with others first)

>projection
>still answers
Obesity lowers testosterone. The carbohydrate alimentation pyramid is not science. Candy and sweets lowers your testosterone by the production of xenoestrogens.

Exercise increases your levels of testosterone.

Masturbation lowers your levels of testosterone.

I'll check this out. Thanks.

Carbohydrates induce insulin release. Insulin signaling in Leydig cells is needed for the optimal synthesis of testosterone, one of the reasons why diabetics have low testosterone levels.

>le testosterone alpha male maymay

Dude, I used to abuse anabolic steroids. At my peak I was using a gram of testosterone enanthate a week which translates to roughly ten times the average male's testosterone levels.

I got stronger, built some muscle, got insane acne, but it did nothing for my depression or motivation. Want motivation? Try speed or adderall.

get some sunlight asshole

>Carbohydrates don't induce insulin release.
I didn't imply nor said that.

I just noted you that this pyramid is not science based. There are a lot of food where you can get carbohydrates, and they aren't bread, rice nor pasta.

>memes
Yeah. You may be right.
But a lack of Testosterone makes you kind of apathetic, unambitious and makes you inhibit your explosiveness.

The lack of motivation may be linked to what said, or leaving your CONFORT zone.
Be a failure -> Know what happens if you don't seek your dreams.

Personally I'm currently trying to better myself. I failed everything in my life even though I had a lot a LOT of potential. I've failed more than 200 times, I have achieved some behaviors.

Also, get rid of your addictions.

Also, there are not scientific consensus about carbohydrates being the most abundant food in the pyramid. Agriculture industries are the authors of these kind of pyramids. It's probably their interest to make us eat more cereals, i don't care.

Forgot picture

drugs are probably your best choice lol

You did say

>Stop eating so much Carbohydrates

though

There is scientific consensus that carbohydrates in the form of whole grains, fruits, legumes, and vegetables are integral components of a healthy diet

who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs394/en/

>don't eat it so much
>just like the pyramid is implying
So?
>For adults

>A healthy diet contains:

>Fruits, vegetables, legumes (e.g. lentils, beans), nuts and whole grains (e.g. unprocessed maize, millet, oats, wheat, brown rice).
>At least 400 g (5 portions) of fruits and vegetables a day (2). Potatoes, sweet potatoes, cassava and other starchy roots are not classified as fruits or vegetables.
>Less than 10% of total energy intake from free sugars (2, 5) which is equivalent to 50 g (or around 12 level teaspoons) for a person of healthy body weight consuming approximately 2000 calories per day, but ideally less than 5% of total energy intake for additional health benefits (5). Most free sugars are added to foods or drinks by the manufacturer, cook or consumer, and can also be found in sugars naturally present in honey, syrups, fruit juices and fruit juice concentrates.
>Less than 30% of total energy intake from fats (1, 2, 3). Unsaturated fats (e.g. found in fish, avocado, nuts, sunflower, canola and olive oils) are preferable to saturated fats (e.g. found in fatty meat, butter, palm and coconut oil, cream, cheese, ghee and lard) (3). Industrial trans fats (found in processed food, fast food, snack food, fried food, frozen pizza, pies, cookies, margarines and spreads) are not part of a healthy diet.
>Less than 5 g of salt (equivalent to approximately 1 teaspoon) per day (6) and use iodized salt.
Your point?

ted.com/talks/amy_cuddy_your_body_language_shapes_who_you_are?language=en

What is YOUR point? "Carbohydrates" describe thousands of foods. What is wrong with a diet centered around whole grains, fruits, legumes, and vegetables - which is by nature very carbohydrate-rich?

>scientifically proven
go back to your late-night
Tee-Vee ads fgt pls

My point is defined here I don't know if you are too autistic to read my entire post, or you are just trolling, but the food implied to eat in the pyramid are bread, pasta, rice, and so on.

The carbohydrates implied to eat are a lot more than what you linked to me.

And as you said, there are other food which contains carbohydrates, which aren't cereals nor grain.

b-bumpy bump

>My point is defined here

That was already discussed though. What you write is demonstrably false since every officially recognized body of health experts (such as WHO) puts carbohydrate-rich foods (whole grains, fruits, legumes, and vegetables) at the center of their dietary recommendations. Take the NHMRC as another example

eatforhealth.gov.au/sites/default/files/files/the_guidelines/n55d_dietary_guidelines_evidence_report.pdf

What exactly is wrong with whole grains and cereals?

>pseudoscience
The link this user posted is psedoscience too. But it can be accepted though.

There is nothing wrong, except a great part of the American population holds a belief that you can eat a lot of bread and pasta because the pyramid says to do it. That ideal hyperbolic amount of food is different from what that link said.

They fuck you in the long run, ever heard of anhedonia? Now stop recommending drugs you moron.

>>pseudoscience
Why? Does it hurt your feelings?

>There is nothing wrong, except a great part of the American population holds a belief that you can eat a lot of bread and pasta because the pyramid says to do it.
Where are you getting this statistic from? People in that country are under-consuming whole grains and over-consuming refined grains which their guidelines flat out acknowledge - health.gov/dietaryguidelines/2015/guidelines/chapter-2/a-closer-look-at-current-intakes-and-recommended-shifts/#food-groups

>That ideal hyperbolic amount of food is different from what that link said.
Cool story. Have any evidence to substantiate it?

>no pseudoscience
>hurts your feelings
Oh the irony...

>People do
Which doesn't exclude what they would think, though.

>Cool story. Have any evidence to substantiate it?
The evidence of the ideas of people? I'm sorry.
I guess you can rely on anecdotal evidence and go asking people on the street and be sure the 0,00000001 percent thinks that. :^)

Good luck with that pseudoscience tho.