You goddamn posers; I can't believe I have to make this thread. The fuck you do for Bloomsday?

You goddamn posers; I can't believe I have to make this thread. The fuck you do for Bloomsday?

Not much :(
I had a reuben with sme Guinness and meditated on the Bloomian values that I try to uphold. How about you, OP?

got high, listened to air war www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaDBpViGWWI, quoted strings in the earth and air to myself absentmindedly during a reverie and invented a brie cherry and turkey sandwich. i'm not orthodox tho, i'd assume those guys are still being processed by the constabulary.

Also holy shit this is the first time I've unironically used an emoticon in perhaps a decade. What does this mean? Am I regressing? Or perhaps I am only embracing Bloom's blessedly childlike/adolescent disposition.

You're not making much sense to me.

the song's from siren chapter you idiot. the quote is also a joyce reference which has been set to music. the sounds of both are wonderful enough to beach yourself and the sandwich was goddamn poetry. i say this not even as a joyce or poultry fan.

I was mostly busy dealin with friends and family in my own little Odyssey of sorts

Only my day started with a poptart and orange juice and ends with me reading Strindberg

I assume he means they destroyed a whore house. The po-po tend to frown on that.

I opened Ulysses for the first time in a few months, I'm halfway through it and I had lost motivation to read it. I really enjoyed getting back to it so I'm gonna keep going.

bloomsday is Reddit af

You would lose a point in my class for that semicolon.

I wanted to just read some of Ulysses but ended up on an Odyssey of my life too. I don't really regret it though. An odd day/night in the city was more true to the book than sitting alone in a dimly lit room all day.

Pointing out things that are Reddit af is Reddit af.

My day lacks the oddness and more of just getting shit done and running in circles like Odysseus

Buying fiancé a new laptop after an hour long quest for the right one, picking up my cat from the groomers, driving to and from and back to my "Ithaca"

Nice day overall though

>>Buying fiancé a new laptop after an hour long quest for the right one, picking up my cat from the groomers,

uh-huh. did you remember to pick up your estrogen treatment after you got the cat from the groomers?

Begone cynica, drink of your poison and drop stones

Read some Herodotus senpai

Did anyone else jerk off on a park bench?

I watched like 20 episodes of Evangelion; rei=bei

i had anal sex with my ex gf, i think we're getting back together even though i don't really want to

good thing is, i came inside her ass, i never had a problem with getting my dick hard but cumming while fucking has been something i couldn't do for a long time

penises are very strange, it was a good day though

>on a park bench
not ejaculating in your pants like gentleman

I celebrated my sister's graduation party, you absolute asshole.

isn't it supposed to be a dock?

If it's that great of a struggle maybe you should try it after you've read more

Oh man, I used to do so much drugs when that album came out. If I listen to "Courtship dating" I can almost feel high. The drips at the back of my throat, shaky hands, the warm night of three am. I miss it sometimes. I had no idea those lyrics were from Ulysses.

Nice. Get any?

here is something, I always thought Evangelion was like a movie and not a thing with episodes

how about that

It's not that it's a huge struggle. Granted some chapters slam me harder than others, I just sort of lost motivation.

c-can we have a chamber music thread instead?
www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVyJJMYhjB8

How meta

In my city they do a reading of a different chapter every hour from 09:00 to midnight, in a sense following the day of ulysses. I went to the last three chapter. It was nice

Smelt some fine vintage farts.

Not really. It's not lile things can't be Veeky Forums and lame at the same time.

There is a TV show and a movie

i read a book by a whiny chinese lesbian and chugged rum to escape insomnia

Nora touched Joyce's dick outside of his pants and he came.

That's fucking Bloomsday.

Wow.

>celebrating Bloomsday without have read the Wake
Dead giveaway of a pseud

yeah all those cucks in 1924 not readin the book that didn't come out until 1939, fucking pseuds shoulda waited until the 50th anniversary.

go to bed Tao

That is a great response. Is that from something?

Same thing I do every day Pinky, waste my fucking life.