So what do all you soybois who sold your ZCL have to say for yourselves? Sucks fucking up this badly doesn't it?

So what do all you soybois who sold your ZCL have to say for yourselves? Sucks fucking up this badly doesn't it?

Other urls found in this thread:

tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=BTCP_BTC
reddit.com/r/BitcoinPrivate/comments/81ratw/fork_is_finished_mainnet_has_fully_launched/
btcprivate.org/team.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just kek at noprivates

/COMFY/

Not on any exchanges yet, so I'm kinda wishing I did sell my ZCL now :(

Wish I had more than 54

>4.21 BTCP

Gonna sit on this shit for two years. It'll either be zero or thousands.

>kucoin
>bittrex wallet is already listed
you can't be this retarded.

>Bittrex clearly stated they aren’t supporting BTCP market
>deposits/withdraws still not working on Kucoin
Cuckoin clucked us

Mfw I hold 340 BTCP and can’t wait to see the pink wojaks when the deposits open. It ain’t gona be pretty

Yeah man all these ZCL holders are gonna dump so hard

>still distributing BTCP to ZCL holders which can be withdrawn and traded on another exchange or held in wallet
>24 hours old on kucoin and expecting instant results
I guess you can be this retarded

Yeah except not. The biggest dump was now from BTC holders at Kucoin. Besides this is a long-term project, if you read the white paper.

first shitfork, huh op?

spoiler: it ends badly for retards like you

Sitting pretty with 58, after giving away a few to friends.

>50 BTCP
We made it bros...

We'll see buddy

Cmon dude you can clearly tell they are actually trying to convince others to not dump so they can safely.

Kucoin is small ass exchange that hasn't even opened up BTCP deposits yet. The fuck you talking about?

tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=BTCP_BTC

Trading at 0.00320000. Get fucked you BTCP clowns.

shitcoin can't go above 40 bucks anymore.

fuck wasnt quick enough

moon time

this

The biggest dump when Bittrex releases the coin

I'm gonna buy more

this post didn't age well

rekt

When will deposits open on kucoin?

Ikr dude, all these clowns that just fucked themselves selling so low. Fucking idiots.

I got 3.4 and I'm planning on selling 1 to get my investment back (paid ~300 for 3.4 zcl + I sold 3.4 zcl after fork for about 120)

Gonna hodl 2.4 see where it goes.

you know it's going to plument soon right?

Yep and I'm gonna buy it up.

hhahahahahahha REKT

yeah, since yesterday, but normally when they add a market it pops up immidiatly, it didn't with BTCP. So it's not sure they'll add trading yet. Might just give it too people.

Yeah, me too, only need to calculate a good buy in price, we're at 4.000.000.000 marketcap now roughly. That seems a bit overpriced for something that's not even on coinmarketcap yet. What's your target? I was thinking about 0.005 btc/coin

I know it's probably going to dump because of stupid people, but I expect it to rise after the dump desu.

this shitcoin isnt going back up.

you guys really expect something that's mooned over 200x to not dump?

Cant tell you that buddy, I dont kno yet

Checked youre right dont buy any of this shitcoin

Can someone please explain to me how a ZCL fork is called Bitcoin anything?

The actual circulating supply isnt even close to 20 million, its probably not even 10 million. Its actual market cap is under 2 billion for sure, but will shoot up when people realize there isnt actually that much.

shitcoin already moon. Not gonna moon anymore. Specially not in this market. LOL people's fear of missing out.

Zcl is a Zcash fork, and Zcash is basically bitcoin's code.

How does coinmarketcap calculate supply with privacy coins? Isn't it difficult to determine, especially with forks that have to be claimed? I have a feeling they'll put down 20.4 mil

18,5 million i've read. Not sure if that's correct. 18,5 million * 190$ = 3.5 billion. Bitcoin diamond (which is less good) goes at 800 million.

So my bet is we're going to maybe 1.5 billion. -> 80$/coin or 0.007 btc

it x18 in supply SO IT IS NOT WORTH 100 bucks even. 20 bucks at most.

They just multiply circulating supply by trading price which is the most retarded way of calculating the cap.

It was airdropped to BTC holders as well. It's BTC with zk-snarks from Zcash. Or whatever, i'm dumping mine.

Go to the fucking btcp explorer you brainlets, circulating supply is rather low.

explorer.btcprivate.org doesn't display circulating supply you mong. Any other resource you're using isn't correct because it just looks at transactions, not amount claimed (if that's even possible to calculate)

shitcoin has 18million supply. lolol

Lying moron who doesn't know how forks work.

look at this pajeet go lol. five min apart
then two min four min later

pajeet, shoo.

Bitcoin gold was $300 after a week of it being out, ~17m supply and it's a shitcoin.

BTCP is not a shitcoin, so we'll see

he's just a low-grade pajj. pay him no mind

I already sold mine at the spike Enjoy my bags. And it's been semi-confirmed to be 18x. That image must be old as fuck.

LMAO the coin has 18x supply and the price for zclassic was 200 bucks. $100 is already mooning..It's gonna dump so hard on kucoin.

>semi-confirmed to be 18x
What the fuck does this even mean? Use your words and post your source you fucking neanderthal

Well if you got 1 BTCP for 1 ZCL and 1 BTCP for 1 BTC. Supply is going to be 20 million

Brainlet here

I had two ZCL or so in my wallet on Bittrex before the fork

Did I fuck up?

I think you'll get 2 BTCP when bittrex opens it

But keep in mind not everyone know's about this, alot of exchanges dont support either ZCL or BTC fork or both. So there will be alot of unclaimed coins.

You'll get 2 BTCP, the wallet is already on Bittrex but it's under maintenance, if you kept it till after the fork you're good.

Correct. BTCP wallet appeared on Bittrex today so you'll likely receive it soon

Ok, but we can conclude that 190$ is not a good buy price i guess

once bittrex gets the btcp wallet up, people should get credited if they held through the snapshot, and i'm pretty sure the same goes for frozen withdrawals of zcl

boomer, pls

I hold BTCP but I wouldnt buy now lol, It's still uncertain but I think it will be atleast ~300/400 in like a week time, just like Bitcoin Gold.

Bitcoin private is better than gold in every aspect and gold managed to hit 300

also, pic related, normies will just eat up the name Bitcoin private

Are you really this retarded? You had to have the zcl or btc in a wallet which can claim the btcp coin. If you didn’t they are not claimed and will maybe be added later on for mining rewards but are lost in the first place

Exactly, people seem to not understand the weight the name Bitcoin holds

Did you mean to reply to the dude asking about Bittrex? if yes, you're stupid as shit. if no, disregard this post.

But for any dumbass people who fall for the Bittrex FUD

>Bittrex will NOT be supporting the market for Bitcoin Private but due to issues with the Zclassic wallet, we will offer Zclassic holders on Bittrex partial support through claiming and withdrawing BTCP.

>we will offer Zclassic holders on Bittrex partial support through claiming and withdrawing BTCP.

>CNBC
lollll

BTCP guys have millions of money for all possible needs, so they can possibly build a dream team and hire most expensive heads in the team. add here they can buy prime time on TV. give them some time to prepare the tech, set up infrastructure, marketing and other stuff in current pipeline, then somewhere in Sep-Oct-Nov they could buy TV time and host some events all across globe in different countries.
>shitcoin will go to 0
hahahahahahahaha

I do user, and he's right, but it seems risky at the moment, too risky

Well yeah, if you dont own any BTCP right now lol. but if you do it's pretty comfy right now.

Ah guess i'll spend my day waiting for deposits to go open, not like i had a life in the first place so it's ok

cant tell if this is bait or "THE ACTUAL STATE"

I have BTC in cold wallet. How do I claim BTCP?

I had 0.3 btc on binance at the time of fork, will I get anything?

reddit.com/r/BitcoinPrivate/comments/81ratw/fork_is_finished_mainnet_has_fully_launched/

No, dont think binance says it will support the fork.

get BTCP wallet, import private key of BTC address(es) from the BTC wallet.

To be safer, Move BTC to a new address first, then get the private key of the addresses the BTC was in

Why do people hate on BTCP so much anyways?

FUD & FOMO

How? ZCL is $13 while BCTP is trading for $180

He means sold before the fork dumbass

Yeah I get that part. But there are people who legitimately think BTCP is a shitcoin

Because they're salty they missed out so they FUD, and stupid people fall for FUD

I hold BTCP and think it's a shitcoin. All the value comes from people saying 'It has the Bitcoin name, so normies and retards will buy it and I can dump my bags on them!'

t. Monero shill

Has the dump happened yet? It's still 1 mil sats on TS

>pointless shitfork of a pointless shitfork
>airdrop it to bitcoin holders so we can call it bitcoin
>not a shitcoin

oh my fuck you retards lmao

Well no, it's actually better than the other bitcoin forks, and the most shit of them all managed to hit $350 (Bitcoin Gold)

Explain

No deposits going through.

Different time frame though, so i don't think you can compare it

This, nobody is going to use this when monero is available. This goes to same category as bitcoin gold.

I agree that it's better than the forks, but being better than total shit isn't an achievement. Why use this over Zcash? Or even ZCL? Or Monero?

And the supply is way higher than BTG/BCH. I'm dumping half at 1M sats right now.

Bitcoin private is a fork of zclassic, which is a fork of zcash, which is bitcoin code copied but slight differences.

Bitcoin private has the bitcoin code fag

anyone who sells before a fork is a retard. just don't get greedy and set your sell order low.

It's not even a Bitcoin fork but an airdrop to Bitcoin holders. The team is like 3 people. No Jihan. No Satoshi. No Gavin. Not even fucking Roger. It's just a shit coin and will bleed to 0$

btcprivate.org/team.html

Try a little harder next time ok bud?

I just sold my stack at 1 m sats. Did I make it?

I'm sorry user, you didn't make it.

Its not a shitcoin. Its a piece of marketing genius and I honesty believe it will overtake Bitcoin cash. It has privacy features.. and most importantly there is zero hate towards the project from the Bitcoin diehards.

You cant mention any Bitcoin fork without getting a flurry of hate.. this one feels different