With banks blocking all crypto related trades, how will we cash out?

In a lot of countries, banks are now stopping users from buying crypto using their bank accounts. People can still jump through hoops and buy from shady people, but when the time comes to cash out, what happens then?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/BitcoinCA/comments/828tr8/bank_of_montreal_bmo_to_block_cryptocurrency/
reddit.com/r/BitcoinCA/comments/829xfk/i_just_got_this_email_from_scotiabank_regarding/
reddit.com/r/BitcoinCA/comments/82f0tl/what_the_banks_are_doing_is_infuriating/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bitsquare

You literally can't cash out

Also we're never cashing out, Crypto is the new currency

Payfair

i thought thats what you wanted, to get away from the banks

Why would I cash out when I can go to my Lambo dealer and pay with 10 ripples.

you cant that meme was true

In person. Get out and meet some people that want to buy shitcoins.

>being this deluded

Kek

Cash out is a meme. You don't need it.

>how will we cash out

good one op

Ok, cashing out might be a meme. But even buying in is a problem now. Since my bank just released a statement that they will block anything crypto related, the only way I can buy are from shady places at insane markups. This is why there's no new money coming in, and why there won't be until all of this changes.

what bank? are you in US?

Canada.

Same thing that happened with Online poker in the US is about the happen to crypto worldwide.

Bitquick or Local Bitcoins you fucking idiots

They're preventing regular people from pumping it until they have exchanges they can trust set up so they, the institutional investors, can start buying while following the safety guidelines of their own investment firms.
Poloniex revamped by circle, Legolas exchange and a couple of others will be a doorway for institutions to invest. Only after they have had most of their fill will normie be allowed to pump fiat into crypto again.

Keep in mind, most banks do this blocking not because it's required by law, but because they want to. They claim its an AML thing but really it's more like a conspiracy to block until their own investment funds get their cake piece.

>pay a 20% premium baaakaaaa!!

i only have 86 xrp will i make it

Local monero + an anonymous debit card that accepts wire transfers, assuming you're to paranoid to cash out in person

You'll make it to the bar and be able to buy a round of drinks for all your buddies, assuming you don't live in an expensive city, then it's 3, MAYBE 4 drinks, tops.

This

xrp will never go over 2$ its literally a normie sweaty weak hands coin

this
tax free, not like a faggot through a ban deposit

just put money in skrill and buy from bitpanda, problem solved

Bitcoin atm dummy

Bullshit. Conspiracy is usually the least credible answer.

> Also we're never cashing out, Crypto is the new currency

Crypto is failing this year.

Revolut bank. Look it up.

ONE fake imaginary number is worth 10 000 USD fait numbers.

ummm it is a conspiracy is it not ?

if you live in a decent city they have bitcoin atm's all around. I cashed out 300 yesterday no problem.

Source? The only things I have seen sourced until now are banks blocking the ability to buy crypto with credit (cards or line of credit, expecially on business accounts).
Sometime if you are a moron and cash out large sums without alerting the bank before you get your account frozen due to suspect activities, but that's all.

>skrill
Now that's a name I hadn't heard since a long time. I used to send money through moneybookers, but closed that account when they rebranded. I'll look into that, might be an option.

Bitcoin ATMs have shit rates and fees. It's "better than nothing", but it's far from ideal. Same goes for all the small exchanges and even localbitcoin/ethereum from what I'm seeing.

>Source?
In they're all starting too block those transactions, both credit AND debit. Here's some fine reddit literature, these are posts just from today.
reddit.com/r/BitcoinCA/comments/828tr8/bank_of_montreal_bmo_to_block_cryptocurrency/
reddit.com/r/BitcoinCA/comments/829xfk/i_just_got_this_email_from_scotiabank_regarding/
reddit.com/r/BitcoinCA/comments/82f0tl/what_the_banks_are_doing_is_infuriating/

Yes. They would never manipulate situation for their own gain. Trust me.

Good Goy

I enjoy the fact that you guys will have to get real jobs now.

We wont. We actually start to use it.

you are doing gods work
thank you

the old meme is back

1. Buy XLM with your crypto
2. Send them to stellar decentralized exchange
3. Sell your stellar to fiat

thats not whats happening. some banks stopped people from using credit for buying cryptocurrencies. they can do that, because its their money, theyre just lending it to you, but they cant do shit about your money (debit). some smaller banks in cuck countries (canada, sweden) are trying to stop people from using debit too, but theyll get quickly fucked as soon as someone sues them.
as for stopping people from using credit, they have legitimate excuse: there were plenty of idiots that fomod in to btc at ath with as much credit as they could, especially the ones that had some minor stakes bought in low. as soon as they saw their money 3x, they went all in with everything they had (and didnt). there were also some clever faggots taking as much credit as they could, put everything in monero, and claim bankruptcy. i have a buddy who did that. hes now part timing in some shitty warehouse, earn absolute minimum he can, so he doesnt get cucked by bill collectors. in 8 or so years the debt is forgiven, or hell fuck off to thailand if monero goes 10x.

2018: the year of privacy coins and decentralized exchanges

>(((bitcoin atm's)))

Banks are becoming obsolete. Soon there will be no need to cash out.

Hook up with people on OTC platforms. If the bank blocks transactions from the OTC platform, lawyer up and contact the buyer directly. Use a law firm as escrow, and sell your shit P2P.

If you're dealing with lunch money or anything below $500k, just use localbitcoin.