We are currently in a rising pitchfork. The next few hours for bitcoin are crucial

We are currently in a rising pitchfork. The next few hours for bitcoin are crucial.

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/HIIQLGOd-Try-again/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

TA is useless

we are clearly not in a rising pitchfork and rather in a inverse nosedive triple snake pitchfork.

That's a Pterodactyl wing, idiot. Strong sideways indicator. Buy and sell in equal proportions!

>useless faggots can't see an inverse arms up dracula

100k eom

No. This is a classic scuttling crab, as you can see from the sustained zig zagging sideways pattern. Sometimes it moves quickly in one direction, but this is merely a seagull-juke.

>The next few hours will be crucial for bitcoin
This makes me laugh everytime.
Lets spam Veeky Forums meme ill start.

Seagull juke? Don't make me laugh, if you can't recognise a funky monkey pattern just stop posting.

You might be right about the scuttling crab though, this could the early stages of the first shell off

Veeky Forums with this meme*

Zoom out you dumb fuck

Just bought 100k thanks

I'll just leave this here.

tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/HIIQLGOd-Try-again/

Another "crucial" moment!

You know how many times I've seen "the next few hours are crucial" over the past few weeks?!!

Fucking dozens of times.

Yeah and its funny af

silly OP. every moment is crucial.

carpe diem

>all of these brainlets ignoring the clear double penetration at 11400 leading into a classic second-degree fractal crunch
see you at $100

It's been true every time, user. No perceivable moment can without a preceding moment. Thus al moments are crucial for the next moment.

>the next few hours are absolutely CRITICAL for Bitcoin

Do you know how crucial the next few hours are though?

you guys are so quirky

this is not a rising pitchfork, morons. it's clearly a ghost of gary coleman. we are going down....and that is definitely what i'm talking about, willis.

This.
> omg it's a reverse head and shoulders, next stop 12k
Memelines mean nothing in this market