What's the longest you've ever waited for an ETH transaction to go through? What platforms?

What's the longest you've ever waited for an ETH transaction to go through? What platforms?

I've been waiting 1 day 12 hours for an ETH deposit off Binance to make it to COSS. 8894 block confirmations. Hate how it says "SUCCESS!" on the TxReceipt Status. Fuck you. This is not success.

30+ hours, ETH off kucoin.

the fuck

That should give you an idea of the shit exchange you are using. 8000+ confirmations on ETH and centralized Coss cannot detect it. Mmmmmm

once i waited 2 week but then i realized i hadn't clicked the button properly.

14.88 Days

It's not ETHs fault... its the shitty exchange fault.

This is why Ethereum Cash was forked off...

You have to send a .01eth to the same wallet. It ‘pushes’ it through.

Go to the Cossio reddit and you will see others mentioning it.

kek

That's the dumbest fucking shit.
I don't have another .01 ETH unless I sell some other coins.
Fucking goddammit.

If the exchange were actually good, then the price of Coss would be much higher.

So glad I topped off my stack some time ago. I just check back in to record the fee split.

Binance has always been super fast for me. Looks like coss is the problem

>the future of money

8 days from (((coinbase)))

Did you at least lock in your price on your nano? Market can change rapidly in 2 weeks.

i'm losing my shit anons... it's been 3 hours. Wanna buy in the fucking dip

Why not use binance? They take literally minutes if that.

Good to know Coss is still shit and it was the right move getting my funds out of there-3500 lost in profit when they gave everyone an error message placing a sell order-I mashed market sell for probably 45 min straight and praise Jesus it went through as Coss was dumping from 2.80-mother fucker I was salty getting my 500 profit but no losses at least. Can't say the same for so many other poor souls. Once I got my ETH off there it took 2 days. Lol I had to email them the transaction id and jump through hoops. Fuck COSS it will never get the volume it needs to be anything because it will never be able to handle said volume

binance is king

>depositing to COSS
So who's going to break the news to him?

There needs to be a pink wojak version of this Hitler image.