What is your fave cut of beef Veeky Forums?

Pic related is mine

dear sir
im looking to steak coin
can you recomend good steak coin for 2018 dears

filet mignon god tier

I like Prodeum, good protein from lettuce. Haven't checked my bags for a while but I'm sure my investment is doing well.

Fillet

Flat iron

This one was pretty good.

brisket

ribeye is objectively the best but too expensive. I like to buy skirt steak and charcoal grill it because its cheap and flavorful

I know it's considered to be the cheap shit, but I fucking love sirloin. I don't like bones or fat in my meat. Cook that shit up medium rare and it's better than any of the more expensive cuts.

coulotte and cote. patrician cuts

jerky

Try some of the steak cuts out of the chuck like the denver, delmonico and flat iron. They are really good and the delmonico gives the ribeye a run for its money imo and it's much cheaper.
T. ex butcher

rib eye

I like hanger steaks

You eat Gau Mata? Fuck you you mother fuck bitch.

Mine too.

It used to be filet mignon but this is better.

New York strip also very good.

Wagyu a5

(grass fed) sirloin is the most flavoursome cut, nice balance of fat and lean.

The type steak isn't as important as who prepares the steak. If you go to a shitty restaurant and order filet mignon, it's gonna taste like shit. But if you go to a fancy restaurant and order say a hangar steak, it's gonna taste way better.

Get yourself a sirloin from a beast that has been snacking on all kinds of weird foliage, that shit will blow your mind.

The only right answer is a ribeye cap steak or the spinalis dorsi muscle if you want to be educated.

delicious

Hanger steak is great if you are a poor fag and have someone that actually cleans it up properly. Same with flap meat and outside skirt. Issue is the cheap cuts are gaining traction and going up in price.

Hanger cause I'm poor

Wew

After

However the best cut imo is the ribeye cap.

Sometimes you can get it at costco but its a bit pricey so i recommend going to a butcher and asking them for it. (Make sure it isnt a hipster joint or they’ll charge an arm and a leg

Filet is overrated and a meme. Ribeye is the best.

your mom pusy

Kobe beef striploin...shit melts in your mouth. The best steak I've ever had in my life.

something something Proof of Steak

>Veeky Forums
Pretty succesfull thread for a wrong board post. Must give you that

RIBEYE
I
B
E
Y
E

>mfw Veeky Forums is a Veeky Forums board