Is there a scientific explanation to why females are better at prose than males are?

Is there a scientific explanation to why females are better at prose than males are?

Says who?

Woman love to hear themselves talk.

Social media/personal experience.

Plus, there are more female writers than male ones.

>Man
He comes to a gateway in the brick wall, looks in, and sees a great perplexity of iron lying about in every stage and in a vast variety of shapes--in bars, in wedges, in sheets; in tanks, in boilers, in axles, in wheels, in cogs, in cranks, in rails; twisted and wrenched into eccentric and perverse forms as separate parts of machinery; mountains of it broken up, and rusty in its age; distant furnaces of it glowing and bubbling in its youth; bright fireworks of it showering about under the blows of the steam-hammer; red-hot iron, white-hot iron, cold-black iron; an iron taste, an iron smell, and a Babel of iron sounds.

>Woman
There is a thing… Called a uterus…
It sheds itself every twenty-eight days or so-
Or in my case every twenty-three days, I’ve always been a rule-breaker
That’s the anatomy part,
I digress.

The feminist politics part
Is that women know how to let things go,
How to let a dying thing leave the body,
How to become new
How to regenerate
How to wax and wane, not unlike the moon and tides-
Both of which influence how you behave,
I digress.

Women have vaginas that can speak to each other,
By this I mean
When we’re with our friends, our sisters, our mothers
Our menstrual cycles will actually sync the fuck up.
My own cervix is mad influential,
Everybody I love knows how to bleed with me,
Hold onto that, there’s a metaphor in it.

Lol ok

are they? I'm sure that's a baseless claim.

I lolled

Maybe it's just me, but whenever I'm texting a girl, they seem to be a lot more grammar conscious than males are. I might just be autistic.

Is there a scientific explanation to why males are better at maths than woman?

>females are better at prose than males

[citation needed]

How does that make them better at prose tho?

>Anecdotal evidence.
>Anecdotal evidence.
>Anecdotal evidence.
My point is so profound, right?
Fuck off, brainlet.

>Hiiii user

Testosterone (other anabolics too) and the neurology is creates.

it's just you.

[citation needed]
cherry picking

just another 'look mom I posted it again' thread, move along

>Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuubjective.
Rekt.

>women are better at prose that man
Sorry, but what makes you even think that?

Also, the exact opposite assertion could be made: that men are simply better writers than women.

Women may be more prolific, but most Canonical authors are men. (Of course, feminists dismiss the very idea of a Western literature Canon, ah well).

Also, on women becoming more prolific: this has a historical basis. Women started involving themselves in literature more with developments in the printing press in the 18th c. and its becoming more financial viable for them to do so. Men continued to dominate well into the mid 20th c. in spite of this. However, with the various social revolutions of the '60s and their direct impact of educational opportunities for women across Europe and the US, women in the West have come to dominate the humanities.

Add to this the fact that "being a good writer" is rarely merit-based, and you have a market saturated with women leading to a direct correlation in their being more successful, and therefore the perception (false or not) that there may be some biological predisposition for female aptitude in the humanities.

If this were true, how come bodybuilders who are full of AAS aren't solving millennium prize problems in their spare time?

Generally, females are better at communication and males are better at analytical/math skills.

Because they already have a masculine neurology, you moron?

They aren't, but women reach peak verbal ability earlier than men.

prenatal Testosterone, i.e. the test you are exposed to in the womb(critical period for neurology obviously) is what affects your neurology, not the test you have flowing.

Because these sorts of things rarely have a linear relationship, i.e. after a certain point extra testosterone only has a minor effect. Alternatively, it may be that the affected regions of the brain have low neuroplasticity so only the level of testosterone during early development matters.

(checked)
/thread

Number of neurons in the neocortex, women are literally brainlets.

They are not. Have you ever read prose written by females? I suggest taking a creative writing class and listening to the trash your classmates produce. It's cheapest vampire fan fiction garbage.

>so mad you can't take a joke

Only a woman could be this humorless

hey dont shit on woman scientists
at least the ones that prefer to appear in the DS screen and have you do her work