What happens if you don't eat vegetables/fruit/legumes for a week? And neither take vitamins...

What happens if you don't eat vegetables/fruit/legumes for a week? And neither take vitamins? Can this do any lasting damage?

Nothing happens.

Nothing and no.

You could eat nothing for a week and be perfectly fine.

dude try it out don't eat anything for a week and make a diary

I lived years off of toast and potato chips. LITERALLY NOTHING HAPPENDE IM FINE IN THE HEAD

What about the vitamins and gut bacteria?

your right i didnt consider the vigamins DONT DO IT OP YOULL DIE IF YOU GO EVEN 1 DAY WITHOUE LEGUMS

What I worry about is lasting damage.

yes, lasting damge, without teh vigamins you will not bnecome a beautiful flower you will wither and explode in a fountain of turd without vitamins because youno eat thre LEGUME YOU NEED THE LEGUME FOR THE VITAMIN OTHERWEIS IMMDIATE NEUROLOGICAL IRREVERSIBLE VITAMIN-DEFICIENCY CAUSED DAMGE

Why can't I get some serious response? I mean for example doesn't lack of calcium from food mean that the body gets the calcium from the bones?

Diseases caused by vitamin deficiencies manifest over a period of months, not a week, and you can eat foods other than vegetables, fruit and legumes with the necessary nutrients

>Why can't I get some serious response?
read the first fucking response, you motherfucking retard

here, I'll link it for you since I assume counting to 1 isn't one of your specialties:

>legumes
I hate legumes and it's been years since i tasted them and i'm ok. Just try to eat balanced and not too much or too little and you'll be ok.

>falling for the vitamin meme

tried it once, it made a mustard gas .

ANY normal human can easily go a week with no food and only water.

Jesus Christ are you a vitamin shill or something?

No, despite how delicate your mommy said you were, just the fact that you can shitpost on a Laotian Knitting site means that your bones will not turn to chalk if you don't drink milk for a day.

I

Many do it yearly.

you would be an average murifat.

indigestion, smelly farts and generally feeling like shit
I doubt 1 week of terrible diet would have any lasting effects

I dont eat any of them, no problems herw.