Just got my inheritance, around 200k. Trips decides if I go x100 long or short...

Just got my inheritance, around 200k. Trips decides if I go x100 long or short. Looking to blow 100k like its lunch money. Go big or go kys is my motto.

SHORT UNTIL 9200

Short

If you're not larping holy fuck I believe in you user

short obviously, Mr. LARPer

All in LINK

Short everything. Bitcoin is synced with Dow. Its all going down. Gary Cohn is out. Trade war is on.

always to the opposite of what biz says.

invest $1000 in me for the hell of it

ICX

Honestly, knowing how fucking dumb 99% of this board is; the most profitable thing you could do right now is end your own life. That way, you would at least keep the 200K. Not even joking. These markets are prime for fucking little babies like you.

all into bitbean

>the most profitable thing you could do right now is end your own life

THIS X1000

classic Veeky Forums. Just end it op

Go long on ltc, veri, pillar and omg. 25k each niggerfaggot.

No it's not the dow is 2 months behind bitcoin

Sup r/Veeky Forums

I'm a big dawg and you're the small turd that comes out of my ass. dealWithIT

Buy tron

just send it to me

go long into xmr

Hey OP are you gonna buy some ice cream with that money if so what kind?

long. easy. now gimme 1k, you will be rich anyways.

well fuck me in the ass

Long or short, normal volatility will liquidate you pretty much instantly at x100. Trying to move that much you might just self-liquidate due to slippage. Just go to etheroll and put it all on 100:1, 1% chance you'll get 9.8 million.

long in link

literally canĀ“t lose

Don't use 100x you fucking moron. The price fluctuates and you will be liquidated within a few hours.

you'd get better returns, safer, if you just bought 100k worth of RLC

Roll

Someone who loved you worked very hard to save that much money, user. Are you sure you want to blow it all on margin?

Yeah, short the bottom, long the top
Never change biz

Better shlong that shit my nig

200k on Ark right now, will be, just from staking alone worth probably 40-50k per year, just this year alone.

100k into HPB

I dunno. The Feb 4-5 dip real got me thinking.

Inheritance?

Go long of course. That's a decent amount - no point risking it with margin. This shit has at least one or two more giant pumps left - you'll get at least another x10 out of BTC alone.

Get a bunch of good projects with even higher upside, walk away for 2 years and retire.

the funniest thing is that the absolute retard might actually do it
I wonder how he'll feel when he loses 200k

rolling ethphoenix