You like cryptos so much because you don't want to get a job

You like cryptos so much because you don't want to get a job.
Just admit it.

We're all here because we want to skip the "go to work for 50 years" phase in our lives and get a free pass with imaginary pseudocurrencies.
But why is it so bad?
Take some time to land a good job and enjoy it.

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-07/bitcoin-s-tokyo-whale-sold-400-million-and-he-s-not-done-yet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wonder the demographic of crypto buyers. Probably 21-35 white males? Smart enough to know they want out of the game, turn to crypto as their only hope?

People on here just want to ride the fantasy land train all the way to suicide

Bringing up the fact that 90% of people here are going lose money just makes their lives that less enjoyable

please keep making posts like this
it will weed out the weak

We can't cope with jobs. Normies are sociable and like/need their jobs, they enjoy them.

I haven't found a job I like so I'm retiring

I know, it's great. This isn't reddit where we need to pretend we hate money and beat our dicks to TECHNOLOGY SO COOL.

You're right, OP. Ever since I was 16 I've had some kind of job. I'm 29 now, I went to college, moved to another country because fuck it, and I've been working my way up to more and more serious jobs. But as I get older, the more cynical I get about having a job, and in the country I'm in, the more cynical I get about owning a business (France just fucks everyone in the ass who wants to be self-employed).

So yeah, I would love to get crypto-rich. But that's not gonna happen RIGHT NOW and people need to understand that. It could happen in a year, which is incredibly quick compared to other means of getting wealthy, or could happen over 5 years. It's simple really, build a stack and then invest it into some non-shit projects (I'm a big fan of coins that offer masternodes - passive income baby) Then you wait. Some people can't just fucking wait, and they'll be the ones that lose their shit in the end.

I'm to dumb for forex but too smart for stocks so I do crypto.

I'm confused, what's the reason to be interested in crypto other than making money?

I'm 29 and just started college, never had a job or profession prior to this.

Don't forget us east asians faggot

>You like cryptos so much because you don't want to get a job.
Yeah no shit. I refuse to be a slave.

I hold my tokens as a hedge against selling my soul to a company. Feels good I can go for the career paths I want to take, get loans as many loans as needed and STILL not worry because my shitcoins may blossom in the future. It keeps me stress free

Even if I make it, I'm still going to keep working.
I hate my job but like my career, and most of all I know I'd be bored out of my mind with nothing to do all day.

i like cryptos so much because it will be my career, not just a job, im fortunate to have a father who started an engineering firm and has grown it very successfully. He mentore my brother and myself from a young age and we learned a lot about how business is conducted in our teens.

I went to work for a big company right out of school to prove myself. I did very well. I quit and now I’m taking over my dads business slowly and started a crypto operation last year on the side

To be honest the reason I’m in crypto is to break the back of the ZOG and our pozzed culture. You can tell people are ripe and ready for this and I know and understand what is coming and I want to be in the middle of that and be an indespensable part.

Im in crypto not in AI or astroid mining bcos i dont trust centralize power e.g gov

This. Some people are too dense to understand that some of us just want to be able to go to sleep when we want, wake up when we want, do what we want. Dont need fucking luxury or anything, i just dont want to do things that i dont feel like doing them, specially when they consume 70% of the whole day (at least its not 100% like slavery so its all good brainlet.jpeg)

Im much more happier alone than around people. 3 or 4 good friends is all i need, dont need to play the social game to be happy, it actually just annoys me and makes me depressed.

I think most people endure it because they fear death and see it as the only other option. Its a sad life when you spend it all doing stuff you dont like just to escape something that has no escape. Id prefer just get it done with and kill myself than slowly losing my mind over the course of 40 years.

But I have a job

>I'm a useless NEET

FTFY

From Bloomberg TV

cool argument

well i quit my other online job for this so why tf not

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-07/bitcoin-s-tokyo-whale-sold-400-million-and-he-s-not-done-yet

GTFO jordan peterson. Nobody likes your seminars

i want a job, hook me up with visa sponsorship and comfy office
$50k starting
i cant do much, im good at marketing, writing but no narrow ultra expertise

that was an insult not an argument senpai

It's funny how worker ants always shout "GET A JOB" and deep down they hate their jobs.

If NEET life is so disgusting, why is everyone jealous of it?

I have a similar view as you, it can make you money in the same way trading stocks can. Just easier as for entering with less capital. I am confident and immensely curious in a market that has been created via the global technological capabilities of the most outstanding and average users combined.

Now that it also became a fascinating social and political weapon, it becomes even more complex and concreted in our society and future. For instance when right wing leaning people were pozzed off of social networks, creating an isolationism that reflected in those mindsets being the early adopters of cryptocoins, and the ones who originally got rich. It has become a dangerous tool for us as we adopt it.

It is a dangerous tool for giving riches to goyims. Allowing goyims to fund things entirely without fiat and without needing to use any jewish representation whatsoever by ZOG governments. Entire white trustfunds for white geniuses, funded entirely on the blockchain. Helping ourselves building companies like your father did in his time and like you're doing. Not needing to go through ZOG hoops constantly ensnared in school and finance!

Because neets are literally stealing their money

You know what a good job is? Having a big estate and tsking care of it fulltime with your nzmerous family, not pudhing papers all day erry day

ok wow listen here u little shit

I have similar goals, if I get rich I want to take back what is ours wielding large influence. Either way, the time will come and I will answer

>You like cryptos so much because you don't want to get a job.
No shit Sherlock

Have you ever had your livelihood threatened?
Mostly all jobs are at-will. They always start out nice, but slip-up enough and your employer will kindly let you know that he(or she) has got you by the balls. This is the nature of the job market. If the employer gets toxic enough and you have no other leverage, gtfo and start fresh elsewhere.

If you are perpetually unhappy working under people, perhaps you are more suited to employing others

I am using my crypto holdings as leverage against this and to set up a business in my trade.

What I don't get is why you don't do both? Why not have a decent paying job as well as invest in crypto?

You sound just like me.

just weld and buy crypto, shit is easy retirement in 4 years