Because of a bug there is a huge opportunity for arbitrage between ED and other exchanges. Get in quick!

Because of a bug there is a huge opportunity for arbitrage between ED and other exchanges. Get in quick!

etherdelta.com/#COSS-ETH

Other urls found in this thread:

go.coinmetro.com/?
etherscan.io/token/0x9e96604445ec19ffed9a5e8dd7b50a29c899a10c.
coss.io/coss-token-tutorial
coss.io/coss-token-update
twitter.com/cosscrypto/status/969911523878596610
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't do it, he wants to sell his pre fork Coss which worths nothing. Thank me later

that is some next level asshole right here

Buy espers on yobit

Seconded, OP is a faggot and failed to put his COSS on a MEW wallet before the fork.

News is they will be refunding all those stuck in ED but you have to get them now before they stop trading. Shouldn't pass a chance to make free money faggots.

Thanks, just bought 100k. Moon when?

Fake news Veeky Forums bro's, don't fall for this pajeet

I smelled a pajeet and a pajeet it is. Fuck off. He's trying to scam everyone.
Go read about the COSS fork. The pre-fork COSS tokens (erc20) traded on Idex and etherdelta are worthless. What you want to buy are the CURRENT COSS tokens (erc223) on COSS exchange only.

wow that's absurdly cheap for coss

thanks just LITERALLY bought 100k

Wtf? it worked!

Stop same fagging. Everyone knows it's you. Go back to street shitting, shiv kumar.

WOW! Such a nice scam you robbed me of all my BTC i had left! thank you very much!1!1 Hope twitter bots won't delete this great giveaway

you idiots
coss is pure shit and the emplyee vesting period is finished now, so they are dumping the coin like there is no tomorrow
if you had a brain (and are not a burger) you should buy into the ico of coming european coinbase/binance:
Coinmetro

go.coinmetro.com/?
refId=5a9f20a55400f96a721a6bf9

Etherdelta wallets are mew wallets

When was the fork?

3 days ago.

You're the dump. Coinmetro doesn't even offer dividends. Go hang yourself.

this sunday, the token was split from the ERC20 to ERC223 easier to implement for coss. now everyone has worthless ERC 20 COSS and valuable ERC223

thanks, i bought 100k

yeah great dividends from a shitexchange with no volume and only shitcoins
just read the coinmetro whitepaper and try to understand why there model is more beneficial for the tokenprice, but i guess you are too stupid to understand
also the sec will rape them a new asshole for the dividends, the loophole "fee splitting" will not be open much longer
tl,dr
coss shit, coinmetro good, buy ico or stay stupid

>read the whitepaper
Dropped

Read this before you think it's ok to buy on ED:
Dragon, [06.03.18 19:44]
COSS token was forked (upgraded) on block 5195285. All your balances have been replaced with the new token on the COSS exchange. Be careful of buying tokens outside of the exchange (there is the new erc223 fork and old erc20)

If you store COSS on your own wallet:
Please make sure you use the new token at the address: etherscan.io/token/0x9e96604445ec19ffed9a5e8dd7b50a29c899a10c.
Follow this tutorial to learn how to use the new COSS token in MEW: coss.io/coss-token-tutorial

Information about the ERC223 update: coss.io/coss-token-update
twitter.com/cosscrypto/status/969911523878596610

thx user,
most obvious 10x shortterm if you really understand the whitepaper and the dimensions of this
the only people fudding are those who want the tokenburn to happen
but i think more users are more valuable longterm
godspeed to you

MEW has to be set up properly to work. Any coins held on MEW past the 12th (I think) that are not properly set up will be burned. This has to be done on the user's end.

Given that ED did not halt trading on COSS during the fork like they were supposed to, I doubt in their ability to convert properly.

jesus, you people are without help
to make it short
the xcm token is used to pay the fees and any transaction fees will be instantly converted into xcm by marketordering from the book
understand that?
total no brainer
implying most anons have one

Wow that sounds like it's really gonna moon for 5 minutes before dropping to 0.

>Guys buy by ponzi scamcoin we both make 2.5% very good buy sirs

Oh right.. are they both under the same ticker (COSS) ?

Mine are just left on COSS exchange

did you fucking brainless shill really believe me? i bet you're younger than 13

What does this mean...

"Important update:
You must set your revenue share identifier until 12.03.2018 12:00 UTC (read more)"

Then you have nothing to do it's already been converted.

Only if you store your COSS on MEW. You don't have to care about that.

Thanks fellow coss bro.

ofc not you fucktard
i know you only buy the memeshit bc you like being poor
its ok for me

are you really this retarded or a tokenburnfudder?
tokenburnfudder

Pajeets want to profit from you through scams and take your money. I dont want to profit from you. I want you to fail. Amusement is my reward.

My investments? Great, thanks for asking. But I long for both material wealth and emotional wealth. Your potential failure brings me the later.

Holy shit, just bought 100k from Etherdelta and sold on COSS for great profits, sirs! Do the needful.

Fucking hell mate. You really need to go out and make some memories in the real world. You sound like a terribly lonely person.

Wtf...
Kys faggot

>Bitch Lasagne
That's some new levels of pajeeting right there.

le edgy pajeet