Why isn't science free from the retarded liberal PC bias...

Why isn't science free from the retarded liberal PC bias? There's a reasonable biological basis for whites and asians being more intelligent but when it's brought up, you get slammed with accusations of bigotry.

Other urls found in this thread:

wildmadagascar.org/overview/rainforests2.html
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/pcn.12157/abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/25752725/
m.phys.org/news/2010-06-impulsive-weak-willed-dopamine.html
snpedia.com/index.php/Rs1611115
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you're violating my safe space

you're so toxic

misogynist rapist piece of shit

men should be taught not to rape

check your privileges

>There's a reasonable biological basis for whites and asians being more intelligent
>biological
[citation needed]

nice bait thread btw

Everybody hates the winner.
This following thread will be a prime example of that.

Now sit back and watch them losers cry.

Before the ancestors of Eurasians left Africa, there was a bottleneck. After they left, they interbred with Neanderthals who had larger brains and were already making art, music, and performing ceremonies.

Read up on what a bottleneck does to a population's genetics then read up on hybrid vigor.

>There's a reasonable biological basis for whites and asians being more intelligent

There isn't.

Europeans (including western Russians) have dominated the globe, with the Chinese now rivalling them and economically prosperous states like Japan and South Korea enjoying a high degree of development.

However, that does not indicate a biological disparity in intelligence.

It's far more likely that socio-economic disparity has led to a dominance and development disparity.

Beginning with a lack of domesticable crops and animals, as well as geographic barriers to cultural assimilation and proliferation, Africans were at a disadvantaged position compared to Eurasia and China.

Thereafter, Africa has been subjected to colonialism, neo-colonialism and now the poverty inducing effects of the multinational aid industry, coupled with predation of resources from foreign corporations.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m no SJW or liberal fundamentalist; Sub-Saharan Africa drew the short straw and got fucked over by more prosperous civilisations from Europe and more recently China.

That’s how the dice rolled, and that’s how humans work.

It is what it is, regardless of how many die hard liberals cry about kids with flies on their faces, however it doesn’t seem at all likely that there is a significant biological aspect to the wealth disparity.

That's a speculative leap based on hypotheses.

It's not evidence.

>subjected to colonialism,
So was Asia.
>neo-colonialism
>hurr stop investing in my country!
With pleasure.

topkek

nvm, I just realised this thread is residual butthurt from the "pol btfo" thread. ignore

reality has a liberal bias

except there isn't

Yes, Asia was, however Africa happens to be both a literal and metaphorical gold mine when it comes to resources and arable land, plus many Asian states are still under the thumb of the west.

I couldn't care less about the potential moral implications.

Investing in nations essentially means providing aid which cripples local markets and stifles economic growth, while ensuring the national government are on board by providing sufficient funding to their campaigns and administrations, as well as providing infrastructure development (subsidised by western governments and carried out by western multinational corporations), in order to secure privileged access to resources for, yet again, western multinational corporations.

Micro-financing schemes help set up small businesses, however a lack of clear and stable legal framework prevents business from flourishing and growing into medium sized – homogenous – industries, for example banks only loaning to companies whose headquarters is a building with foundations, when the majority of dwellings in that nation are temporary structures or shanty towns.

This essentially keeps Africa impoverished, and the west profits from it (as does China), while feeling triumphant about their paternalistic and altruistic aid programs, which ironically are actually crippling these nations.

Like I said, I don’t give a shit about whether any of this is moral, I’m just interested in what’s going on.

>Yes, Asia was, however Africa happens to be both a literal and metaphorical gold mine when it comes to resources and arable land.

When will this myth die?

>Africa happens to be both a literal and metaphorical gold mine when it comes to resources

That isn't a myth in the slightest.

>and arable land.

When I refer to arable land, I am doing so in the context of the poverty industry.

We (UK) pretty much get all our green beans from Kenya, simply because it’s so cheap to do so, which is due to the economic setup I just mentioned.

I should have clarified that, as I understand that the 'luscious pastures of Africa' meme is both virulent and highly irritating.

Because its not a meme, rhodesia was not a fictional place.

because most private investors in science are jews which have a globalist, liberal agenda

> accused of bigotry
I'm no sjw, but you're a Veeky Forums poster. Why Wouldn't You be racist desu

Women got in science. It is all about social norms now since that is all that matters in the fmale experience. Anyone that dares to distacne himself from this hugbox is considered heretic and will have his carreer in science destroyed.

Very few people in liberalism actually believe the things they say, other than the useful idiots
The leftists on the top wish to ethnically cleanse whites/destroy countries, and create a large mixed race serf class

It's really only the middle class white liberals that are delusional enough to think liberalism is real
You can see how powerless of a minority they are, since bernie sanders lost hard.

>I understand that the 'luscious pastures of Africa' meme is both virulent and highly irritating.
I have been in South Africa. Several hours drive at rather high speed showed me enormous areas of arable land just lying there unused. The guide said the soil is so good that in the shanty towns they have tiny plots to grow just what they need. And that is it: just what they need. For the problem is that the skills for industrial agriculture is not there and, he said, the people who took over after Mandela (who was an educated man) saw no value in education and destroyed the education.

Now they lack skilled people in mining, hurtig them badly in the economy.
Now they lack people in agriculture management, something a lot more demanding than emulating Simon Legree.

And they still are not addressing the root cause.

So PLEASE tell me what is so "irritating".

Africa has large rain falls, all that red land is fucking jungle, waiting to be turned into arable cropland

You think whites would have any issue farming in africa?

>Why isn't science free from the retarded liberal PC bias?
Because the science budgets including education and research are controlled by those with PC bias.

>That's a speculative leap based on hypotheses.
Do you have a counter hypothesis? After all there *are* certain qualification for something to be called a hypothesis.

>It's not evidence.
No evidence for Eurasians leaving Africa?
No evidence for a bottleneck?
No evidence for interbreeding with Neanderthals?
No evidence for Neanderthals having a alrger brain?
No evidence for Neanderthals already making art etc?
No evidence for hybrid vigour?

You have to do a whole lot better than this, user.

Because what you are describing was used to justify the industrialized mass murder of millions of people. If that never happened the stigma wouldn't exist. This is why many neo nazis expend a great deal of effort to convince people the holocaust did not occur.

But it did, and "no mass murder" is at the top of most mentally healthy people's list of priorities with everything else subservient to it, so if there is some truth which would lead to mass murder, it is buried.

You have only your racial attitudes to blame for that. If you weren't hateful and were sincerely just interested in biological differences in an academic sense it would be one thing, but that isn't the case.

>'luscious pastures of Africa'
Can you source me this link? Not trolling, I haven't seen it before and am really curious about it.

>Because what you are describing was used to justify the industrialized mass murder of millions of people.

This is the point where you no longer deserve to be taken seriously. Not only did race and IQ have nothing to do with le shoah (even eugenicists like Hooton spoke out against Nazi application of eugenics), but the truth should never be suppressed because of that.

Is that why communist ideology, Marxism is no longer taught? Because it also led to industrialized mass murder of millions of people? Oh wait, no, it is still taught in universities across. I guess that's not the reason why.

Well Mandela was part of the problem too, he was a communist terrorist after all, and apart of the ANC.

>Because what you are describing was used to justify the industrialized mass murder of millions of people.
Nazi's killed jews because they thought blacks were less intelligent?
Follow it up with lies, delusions, strawmen, typical liberal nonsense.
Blaming the other guy for your own wilful denial of reality.

>Not only did race and IQ have nothing to do with le shoah

Wrong

>but the truth should never be suppressed because of that.

What good is truth if most of humanity dies because of it?

>Is that why communist ideology, Marxism is no longer taught? Because it also led to industrialized mass murder of millions of people? Oh wait, no, it is still taught in universities across. I guess that's not the reason why.

I don't support Communism either. It's mainly tolerated because it opposed Naziism, which killed in a more deliberate and horrific way.

>Nazi's killed jews because they thought blacks were less intelligent?

No, that wouldn't make sense because blacks and jews aren't the same race, so naturally that isn't what I meant. What you have done here is to straw man me.

Rather, the Nazis justified racial hygiene policies based on a racial hierarchy with Jews at the bottom. Blacks did not rank terribly high either. Organizing races according to which you feel are more or less valid than others is what leads to ethnic cleansing.

>subjected to Colonialism
The Balkan Peninsula was also colonized by the Ottoman Empire,basically the most underdeveloped part of Europe.

We are being taught of both Nazi and Marxist ideologies without a good spin on either. It's only natural that science doesn't bother repeating that Africans have lower IQ and attributing it purely to them being black when there is no definitive proof. And yes fucking Hitler was obsessed with pseudo-science and pseudo-races of humanity just as the guys calling academia liberal bullshit for not wanting to incite violence.
You say there isn't plenty of white power movements that would like to exterminate every black person given the chance?

>the Nazis justified racial hygiene policies based on a racial hierarchy with Jews at the bottom.
Not true, Nazi's hated Jews because of the things Jews did. BTW I've never seen any proof suggested this industrialized murder happened anyways, extraordinary claims need extraordinary proof, no?

>Organizing races according to which you feel are more or less valid than others is what leads to ethnic cleansing.
This is a huge assumption, and a laughable one since liberals(like yourself) are engaging in deliberate ethnic cleansing of whites today

> It's mainly tolerated because it opposed Naziism
It's tolerated because the west is filled with communists & communist sympathizers.

You blatantly lie saying theres no proof blacks are less intelligent then whites, which shows me you've never met a black person in your life.

Then you make a claim about "white power movements" as if there has ever been such a thing, while blatantly ignoring the black power movements who did exist, and did call for genocide of whites, and in many places such as US cities or africa, they succeeded.

>Not true
>I've never seen any proof suggested this industrialized murder happened anyways

Stopped here. You reject reality. Further discussion will be fruitless. Down the slide with you, /pol/friend.

>You blatantly lie saying theres no proof blacks are less intelligent then whites, which shows me you've never met a black person in your life.
There is no definite proof that black people are genetically inferior and much of it gets attributed to socioeconomics. Even if you prove that black person's IQ is genetically inferior to a white man, you have to prove that the IQ difference really makes a black man dumber.

Your statement about never meeting a black person in my life is kind what apes would do with most of information about IQ disparity. Fuck blacks, they are dumb. Let's murder some black lawyer or scientist because he is just inferior to my welfare riding white trash ass and blacks from ghetto are kinda scary.
>black power movements
Because promoting racial equality is really empowering them or are they really in position to do more damage than white racism. White people and Asians still dominate the world in mass murderers rankings.

You know when you come here and just repeat things that are "truths" in whatever circlejerk you come from, you look like an idiot?

Have you ever actually looked at the supposed evidence for the holocaust? All of it took place behind what became soviet borders. As far as I understand, theres no originals for any of the documents or evidence used at nuremberg. They'll read "confessions" written in english for a Nazi official who didn't speak english, then execute him.

You think you can go to a judge, show him a photocopy of a photocopy, and he'll accept it as valid? Only when it comes to punishing "nazi's"..

>and much of it gets attributed to socioeconomics.
This is the grasping at straws that liberals get into, because they cannot admit human differences exist.
Look at yourself, look at the loaded languages you use. All the south or any "racist" wanted was SEGREGATION. That is blacks & whites living seperately.
If they were truly equal, there would be no problem with them living seperately.

>Because promoting racial equality
Kill whitey is racial equality?

>or are they really in position to do more damage than white racism.
Ever been to detroit?
What color is the president?

>welfare riding white trash ass
Who's the hateful one now...

Not him, but I honestly hope you're trying hard to be edgy and "shock" us right now. I honestly don't want to believe people this delusional about reality exist. This is mental illness tier. Naziboos and Holocaust deniers really are the worst of the lot. Tell me, do you also believe Obama has a secret plan to raise an army of niggers and punish you whites? Is this why he is trying to take your guns away, in your mind?

>SEGREGATION
What kind of logic is it? I guess we should also segregate most white people for being equal to each other. Segregation has always been about blacks having less rights than whites.
>Kill whitey is racial equality?
We are all equal and should practice love and peace is racial equality.
>Ever been to detroit?
100% attribution of Detroit's case to it being black ok.
>What color is the president?
Whose president? Are you saying that Obama is doing lots of destruction the likes of Bush haven't?
>Who's the hateful one now...
Nah. I just present the reality. The first people to practice racism are lower education high crime rate people that try to discriminate basing on the merits of benefiting the society.

You can't force me to be exposed to the people I don't want to be with under the premise of equality, where those people don't act like us. When they start learning civility, let me know.

Black people are pretty cool from my personal experience wouldn't mind letting them in some more here. I only really dislike Islam for violent ideology but some Muslims are okay.

Sorry but I don't share your views of assimilation and losing our identity. You should go to africa if you find them cool so you wouldn't be forcing other people, which would be offensively undemocratic.

You do realise /pol/ doesn't understand individuality, right? If the blacks they have met in detroit are violent apes, then all blacks worldwide are violent apes that should be purged. If some muslims are fanatic terrorists, then all muslims are fanatic terrorists that must be sent back to the Middle East to die under genocidal dictators. Skin color just facilitates this generalisation technique.

Sorry but it's white people who forced niggas out of Africa into America. They are legally as American as you are and you have none the rights to decide that they should be deported. They are free men.

Let me know when you successfully identified every rapist, thief, criminal from other black people and terrorist, jihadist from islam. Until you do, we cannot risk innocent lives to be perished.

>Segregation has always been about blacks having less rights than whites.
Segregation has to do about people living seperately
Do you have a fence on your property? Thats segregation
Have you been in a male/female bathroom? Thats segregation.
Specifically in the US, it was about preventing blacks from exercising political authority over whites, it was about preventing blacks from receiving welfare paid for by whites, it was about keeping whites & blacks living seperately.

You keep showing you have these insane delusions about reality, maybe you should shut the fuck up instead of trying to project your insanity on everyone else?

>We are all equal and should practice love and peace is racial equality.
Being an authoritarian tyrant isn't "love and peace" retard. Easy for liberals living in white areas to close your eyes to the costs & atrocities caused by your own policies.

Let me know when you've identified every next Hitler, Stalin or Mao from white and Asian people so we don't raise high score yet again while killing several countries' worth of people.

They were never free to commit crime waves and leech off from the welfare system.

>preventing blacks from exercising political authority over whites
Because a minority can oppress a majority
Take your persecution complex outta here

>Africa has large rain falls, all that red land is fucking jungle, waiting to be turned into arable cropland

When will this myth die?

wildmadagascar.org/overview/rainforests2.html

Do you know that male/female bathrooms are about segregation agreed on by both parties and leading to a more comfortable life. Do you know that private and public property are two different things. Do you know the basics of my freedom ends where another person's freedom begins?

Do you know that both white and black people are legally obliged to receive welfare and pay taxes.

I fail to see how a message of love and peace immediately gives you flash backs of some tyrant. Is jingoism kind of your thing?
Neither are whites. Criminals go to jail.

Or what ? You're gonna deport asians out of asia ?

Let me know when you enforce the same diversity mentality in the other non-white parts of the world and assimilated their culture and identity. Then we can start talking about america.

I am gonna deport whites and asians out of my country since I can't risk anything and only based blacks and jews are genocider-safe.
Why tho?

Ok lets do that. Say goodbye to america and europe forever.

You are using rhetoric about "peace and love" to justify a destructive tyrannical left wing agenda, who's goal is the genocide of whites, are you white?

>segregation agreed on by both parties and leading to a more comfortable life.
Guess what, thats what Jim Crow always was.

>Do you know the basics of my freedom ends where another person's freedom begins?
You liberals do not even grasp the beginning of freedom. You've spent this whole thread arguing how freedom to tell the Gods honest truth will cause genocide, so it has to be forbidden.

Third worlders fail at agriculture, liberals present their failer as reality, kk

a 60% black city with a white minority can't oppress that minority?
Ever heard the phrase "white flight"? idiot

If whites were really smarter than everyone else they wouldn't need to go on about it.

They could just profit from how stupid everyone else was while paying lip service to equality.

Have you ever considered that it may not be in your best interest to remind everyone else of the fact that white people dominate the planet?

Ok
I am white unless slav suddenly equals some other race based on /pol/ogy.
>Guess what, thats what Jim Crow always was.
Ok let's take a quick look
>Can't marry another race
Jesus christ fucking what you can't marry against will so what's the reason to cockblock people anyway.
>Separated schools
I guess gifted children should be separated by race as not to increase their output or something.
>not allowed to propagate equality
REALLY FUCKING NEATO AND LEADING TO COMFORTABLE LIFE ON TOP OF BREAKING FREE SPEECH
>can't exchange schoolbooks inter racially
REALLY USEFUL SHIT

Bullshit.
>You liberals do not even grasp the beginning of freedom. You've spent this whole thread arguing how freedom to tell the Gods honest truth will cause genocide, so it has to be forbidden.
Sorry but it's the academia who decides themselves whether to publish or not and that's their right. It facebook wants to ban racist comments then they are allowed to. Pretty free. Also dangerous hypotheses don't consist truth.

> white flight
I don't keep up with your racist terminology sorry.

/Pol/ needs to be deleted

What has your post to do with mine?
What are you talking about?

Do you not have any idea of the current status quo throughout the west?

>Jesus christ fucking what you can't marry against will so what's the reason to cockblock people anyway.
By all objective standards miscegenation is harmful, mixed race individuals are mentally unstable, and lack identities.
Why punish children for the racial fetishes of their parents? Children being the purpose of marriage...

I have no idea what else you are babbling about

>Also dangerous hypotheses don't consist truth.
So equality is the state endorsed truth, but blacks being inferior to whites is just a hypothesis?

Maybe you should go over to africa or some black area and quiz them whether they believe blacks are equal to whites. I think you'd be surprised what answer you get.

>By all objective standards miscegenation is harmful, mixed race individuals are mentally unstable, and lack identities.
Uh, ok? Seems like a lot of bullshit. "Lack identity" looks like something straight out of /pol/.
>So equality is the state endorsed truth, but blacks being inferior to whites is just a hypothesis?
Yes it's a hypothesis. There are black ethnicity groups smarter than whites, there are peculiar thing about their biology like muscle explosiveness. Saying they are inferior is pseudo-science.
>Maybe you should go over to africa or some black area and quiz them whether they believe blacks are equal to whites. I think you'd be surprised what answer you get.
Ok

/pol/ is hell bent on getting every board to bend into it's ideology and beliefs, while simultaneously shit posting and discussing politics on a board that wasn't created to discuss those things specifically.

>"Lack identity" looks like something straight out of /pol/.
Or maybe the biography of a prominent mongrel, barrack hussein obama.
But who cares about reality if it doesn't fit your preconceptions huh?

>There are black ethnicity groups smarter than whites,
Thats just completely untrue. Go ahead and name one.

>there are peculiar thing about their biology like muscle explosiveness.
There are far more young blacks than there are young whites, there is a systemic bias against white athletics throughout the west.
Specifically in the US, an all white state with a small population like Utah, will produce more top tier white athletes than a large mixed race state like florida.

>Saying they are inferior is pseudo-science.
So you admit human differences exist, but you still cling to your claim of equality?
Can you grasp that LEGAL equality doesn't imply PHYSICAL, or GENETIC, or INTELLECTUAL equality?

LOL, my man....why are you posting a picture of a neanderthal?

You do realize the interbreeding between Eurasians and Neanderthals was very very small in happening and even still Eurasians, while having more Neanderthal DNA than any other group, have a very small insignificant amount of Neanderthal in them.

This is Human evolution 101.

> pol this pol that
sjwtard please leave. we're sick of your endless crying about your pol boogeyman to mislabel anyone who doesn't fit your disgusting propaganda. Science is about stating facts no matter who chooses to be offended from them, so maybe you should go to somewhere else where everything is sugarcoated.

This is an internet forum....only people with absolute no self fulfillment would be triggered here. That's while Tumblr stays triggered. This is also why neckbeard come here to circle jerk about anything they can be proud of.

5% isn't insignificant, retard

Yes stating facts, not cherry picking info to conform to your hypothesis.

He is absolutely right. You have no "facts" to offer, just the word "sjwtard". You're painfully obvious to everyone here, no matter the thread you post in. Fuck off back to /pol/ and don't come back. People like you who know absolutely nothing about science or biology (unsourced infographics and IQ are not scientific knowledge btw) should never visit Veeky Forums in the first place.

>stating facts
Then what is there to discuss over here?
Facts?
KEK
Gb2/pol/ whiny faggot.

not the guy you argue with, but it is widely agreed upon that IQ has a large genetic component, and the only cherrypicked statistics I've seen so far come from the pro-black ("salvaging") site.

It is when literally everyone has a percentage. Even Sub-Saharans have a very small percentage.

On top of that, people are fixated on Neanderthals and somehow ignoring the other hominids that are largely common throughout human dna testing.

>phenotype studies
>widely agreed
KEK
This guys are hilarous.

>but it is widely agreed upon that IQ has a large genetic component

Yes, but IQ tests are heavily debated in the science community to be accurate.

>It is when literally everyone has a percentage.
They don't, it varies

>Even Sub-Saharans have a very small percentage.
They have none compared to europeans or asians

>and somehow ignoring the other hominids that are largely common throughout human dna testing.
They are not ignoring, these other hominids were extremely unintelligent, might be partially responsible for the deminished IQ in india/africa/australia

Pray tell, what is so awful about the world for white people? Economic Liberalism is thriving because it makes white people more money than isolationism. That may not be true forever, and the migrant crisis in Europe is the first serious challenge to that status quo in a long time. Still you have to be pretty pathetic to be white and worried about your position in this world.

>Third worlders fail at agriculture, liberals present their failer as reality, kk

What do you mean by this? Agriculture has been present in third world countries for centuries.

>barrack hussein obama.
I don't get what you want from Obama.
>Thats just completely untrue. Go ahead and name one.
Igbo
>So you admit human differences exist, but you still cling to your claim of equality?
Equality isn't about being copies of one another. It's about equal treatment.

>but it is widely agreed upon that IQ has a large genetic component
this doesn't mean what you think it means

>They have none compared to europeans or asians
>None compared to

Very contradicting phrase.

it does

inb4 sociology pseudoscience rebuttal backed up by a thesis from some literal who

>Pseudoscience
>widely accepted
/pol/ards will never learn KEK

>Igbo
They are no different from any other nigerians

>I don't get what you want from Obama.
You claim lacking an identity is "something straight out of /pol/"
I prove you wrong because its an issue facing all mongrels, which they can be found writing about all throughout history.

>It's about equal treatment.
It has NEVER been about equal treatment, but about equal OUTCOMES.
Even equal outcomes was dumped pretty quickly, now its just about making whites suffer in any way possible.

>Third worlders fail at agriculture, liberals present their failer as reality, kk

The only group I can think of that doesn't have Agriculture is Australian Aboriginals due to their nomadic lifestyle.

Maybe the Khoisan in South Africa, but even still they have simple herding.

Most group of people wouldn't have survived if they didn't develop agriculture.

not an argument

>igbo
>relying on a british-based study done on migrant groups, fully leaving out income levels etc.
"hurr durr this educated group of blacks is scoring higher than the british natives, this means all people from this group are smarter" - just as dumb as clickbait articles relying on this pathetic cherrypicking

Psychology will always be a pseudoscience. Sorry.

?
The idea that rainforests have bad soil is a fantasy.
Whites would not have problems turning them into prime farmland.

The situation is that liberals have to pretend an equality exists, so when blacks in africa, or indians in madagascar fail in agriculture, obviously it can't be because they have sub 80 average IQ's... has to be environmental.

>british-based study
It's not a study
It's just a silly article by some african man, where he makes stuff up.

Goes to show if you are a black man claiming blacks are smarter than whites, you can get yourself a job at stanford.

We call this ~progress~

It is - shouldn't be lumped into STEM term at all

Tyrosine hydroxinase has two alleles relevent to this discussion; T and C. T is associated with higher IQ in schizophrenia;

>onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/pcn.12157/abstract
>IQ was lower in individuals with the C/C genotype than those with T carriers

As well, the T carriers were more organized, and had more manic symptoms;

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/25752725/
>The patients with very high pre-morbid IQ had significantly lower scores on negative and disorganised symptoms than typical patients (RRR=0.019; 95% CI=0.001, 0.675, P=0.030), and showed better global functioning and insight (RRR=1.082; 95% CI=1.020, 1.148; P=0.009). Those with a minimal post-onset IQ decline also showed higher levels of manic symptoms (RRR=8.213; 95% CI=1.042, 64.750, P=0.046).

TH converts L-DOPA into dopamine. Dopamine induces action potentials, in the sense that it promotes synaptic firing. The T allele is hyperactive in it's production of dopamine.

Right off the bat, this smashes the intellegence = depression myth - mania is a condition where you feel happy and motivated 'for no reason.'

The thing is, high dopamine levels are correlated with impulsive behavior;

>m.phys.org/news/2010-06-impulsive-weak-willed-dopamine.html

>snpedia.com/index.php/Rs1611115
>This study concludes that rs1611115(T;T) homozygotes appear to be at increased risk for personality traits related to impulsiveness, aggression, and adult ADHD.

'Smart but lazy' isn't a myth. Hypoactive MAOA alleles would lead to higher levels of dopamine, and thus more impulsiveness and higher IQ - Rs6323, or the Warrior gene, makes you smarter.

>There are far more young blacks than there are young whites, there is a systemic bias against white athletics throughout the west.

You just pulled that out your ass.

It doesn't matter how many times you affirm it. The scientific method is not a part of psychology. I'm sorry.

modern academia is fucked, atleast regarding a part of the institutions. "African studies" and other pseudoscience BS should be purged

Not valid when you twist your definition such that it fits your narrative. I'm sorry :^)

>Pray tell, what is so awful about the world for white people?
All western governments are explicitly anti-white, and run by closet marxists.
Our countries are filling with foreigners, our democracy is basically already lost, our ponzi scheme welfare systems near collapse, our economies are built on huge real estate bubbles, etc

Everything is shit, but for most people things are "good enough" for them, so they can continue to ignore it.

I don't get this thing with Obama.
>no different
If you say so
>It has NEVER been about equal treatment, but about equal OUTCOMES.
You have kind of persecution complex with making whites suffer stuff and having some hidden enemy SJW

It doesn't matter how many times you deny a method. Sorry.

>The idea that rainforests have bad soil is a fantasy.

The idea is that the rain forests are harsh lands to conquer. Not just because of the rigid terrain, but also because the various dangerous insects and animals prowling those areas.

>Whites would not have problems turning them into prime farmland.

One of these biggest issues when it cmae to the scramble of Africa was the hard lands. Keep in mind horses seldom survived in these lands and the jungles were so vicious many Europeans died before they could wage war on the natives. It was the invention of the steam boat that changed this drastically. They didn't travel through the lands or destroy them, they had to use boats to get through various openings.

>The situation is that liberals have to pretend an equality exists, so when blacks in africa, or indians in madagascar fail in agriculture

I'm trying to understand what do you mean by them failing agriculture. Agriculture in West Africa has existed for years before European contact.

Nope, thats reality.