Ok biz I'll write this down because i feel like i could help a fellow autist out there

Ok biz I'll write this down because i feel like i could help a fellow autist out there

If you are smart and you are still losing money on this market you are not alone the main reason is you are overestimating people , they are not complicated beings theres not need to put up layers and layers of manipulation to fool them the first layer is usually the one that gets them act accordingly follow the first patterns you find dont look for more because theres no more to look for you'll just find yourself connecting dots that only exist in your mind

What the fuck are you even talking about

WELL DO I BUY OR SELL WHAT THE FUCK

That the future value of 1 BTC question.

Not a single sentence of this shit makes sense

Exactly my point

thanks op

So much this
If I put 1k into xvg one year ago I would have 4m now
Stop overthinking, just buy whatever shit you think it might moon

Cam to the same conclusion after a couple of months of trading

>IOTA is shit, must sell immediately before everyone finds out.
>it jump in price due to pure delusion alone and stays there for months

Thanks OP...that actually made sense to me.

That's not what he's saying

ITT: AUTISTS ONLY. EVERYONE ELSE WONT UNDERSTAND. GET OUT OF HERE NORMIES

Actually good advice OP.

help me autistbro, Im sitting here since 1 hour trying to understand OP. what he want to tell us? is it the next big thing?

Pretty sure it is
You're a normie so you didn't get the post

Is OP telling us to buy NIMFA or what
I thought it was dead

tl;dr: assume the market is made up of idiots and act accordingly. No need to try to think 3-4 steps ahead.

Ok. I expected more

This is exectly what I had with nano. I saw it at one but it was obviously an insanly flawed project made by one part time developper. Than it mooned like nothing else because people don't understand that. And think muh free muh that one guy probably better than al those 50 man dev teams in the space. Feelsbad. You have to get to the level of the normies. But it'/ hard.

How to think like a normie?