FUCK YOU GUYS. I wish i never met any of you fuckers. You literally ruined my FUCKING LIFE. FUCK YOU PIECE OF SHIT

FUCK YOU GUYS. I wish i never met any of you fuckers. You literally ruined my FUCKING LIFE. FUCK YOU PIECE OF SHIT

should of never went all in on xrp

RULE #1 : Never invest more than you are prepared to loose.

and here we see another turtle bagholder in the wild. Fell for the meme

WHAT CAN I SAY EXCEPT

I curse you all to an eternity of virginity.

Somebody is booty blasted.

What did you buy OP?

I went all in 120k in BTC and ETH when BTC was 17k. You said it was just a small correction and it was 100% going to 30k before February.

you cant be serious. 120k at near ATH holy shit what i could do with that kind of money. Cash out the leftovers this shit isnt for you. Start a real business faggot

Please do us all a favor and look up the definition of “psychological projection”

Dude, i didn't want miss out.

Being this retarded, honestly if you couldnt do your own research and buy in an all time high you deserve to die poor

Anyone with half a brain knew not to buy at that point. You believed what you wanted to believe new friend

Holy fucking shit, I'd already be a multimillionnaire if I started with 120k, how can you be so retarded? This pisses me off, fucking retards that start with way more money than I did and still manage to not make it. At this point stop right now, you'll never make it.

it was obviously gonna crash after the insane bullrun, how much of a brainlet can you be with to fomo in at the top with that kind of $

Oh well. At least you didn't give your money to Bernie Sanders.

Clicked thumbnail. Thought this was funny.

Congratulations you just learned your first lesson in investing.
1. Never go all in
2. Don't FOMO/Chase price
3. Don't listen to people on the internet

Just hold, in 5 years you will break even

It's just a small correction, bro.
Buy more.

It's only money bro

Go all in on NXS.
Thank me later

Told you ODN was a meme.

Just hold , it was truly a correction , it turn out that some fuckers were selling the goxxed btc from a few years ago.
Thats why the network was probably spamed , we are going to mantain at 10k+ for now and 35k by the end of the year.

Whatever you do, don't buy XLM, ENG or VTC. They will suck you dry like me.

Nice LARP

LIVESTREAM

rule #2

always be prepared to think loosely

rule #3

make sure you have your rectal cavity gape control center on standby a.k.a loose pockets

wew