Any good literary twitters to follow? writers, translators, publishers, whatever

any good literary twitters to follow? writers, translators, publishers, whatever

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3028383
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Booktube

The most "literary" accounts are the ones who have no relation whatsoever with the book industry.

suck my clit

If @dril wrote a book, he would be hailed as this century's greatest mind.

Checked him, looks like the average "witty account".

His only superior feature is that he's got 350,000 followers.

I prefer @coffee_dad (not me) who's got an interesting twist.

>If @dril wrote a book
Tao Lin brings the literary heat

Fuckhead. Dril is not about wit, but about education. About suffering. Rethink your post, please

@UtilityLimb is genuinely more cerebral and interesting.

my favorites, though not from a literary stand point, are @sskylark (for its lighthearted yet very strange irony) and @johnvvariety (for its creativeness, though he doesn't filter his bad stuff).

jesus just delete your account

UtilityLimb has been gone for years though and Skylark mainly posts on SA still, though her Twitter is good too

|33t

Sorry user, but you're little more than 1000 meters deep. Get on my level.

Im also a regular reader, sometimes-poster of FYAD. You're clearly unaware of a universal truth: the top of the tower is also... its entrance. C'est la vie Dumbass.

The most literary Twitter person deleted his original account in 2011 and hasn't even tweeted since 2012, and he never had any more than 800 followers

Can no one post Twitter accounts that don't have gorillions of followers?

The most interesting accounts are the obscure ones, since no one's parroting them.

I gave him a second reading. At first sight, it's still the same mediocre stuff.

He can "be about" anything, I'm not impressed.

Give the name instead of playing riddles.

>post-2008 FYAD
>ironic

They UNIRONICALLY care about niggers and slacktivism, dude. That's the least ironic shit you can care about. FYAD hasn't been hip for ages.

For true irony you have to go to SASS, where the superposition of caring/not-caring about sad 50 year old Lowtax and his cat lady moderators is still ambiguous enough to be self-sustaining, and people aren't afraid to make fun of browns or women.

>For true irony you have to go to SASS, where the superposition of caring/not-caring about sad 50 year old Lowtax and his cat lady moderators is still ambiguous enough to be self-sustaining, and people aren't afraid to make fun of browns or women.

i'm quite pleased to say that i have no idea what that sentence is actually about

Dcolacho
wrathofgnon

>Still thinks being Racist is edgy and cool like a 12 year old from the year 2006
>In this, 2016!
>"Nigger... Hahahaha I said Nigger..."--you

30 something memes

If you seriously get your irony/humor from lame twitter accounts then thats embarrassing

>Give the name instead of playing riddles.
It doesn't matter since you won't be able to find any of his stuff anyway

Honestly, the funniest thing on the internet from the past couple months is Evalion, so racism is definitely still funny

FYAD was at its peak in 2009 actually, since it's when this thread happened: forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3028383

>"Nigger... Hahahaha I said Nigger..."--you

See, this is what FYAD feels like now.

>"haha nigger omg im so funny" - you. Yeah that's actually super problematic man. :/

>willingly participating in the social media botnet

Remember, when it comes to social media, you are not the consumer. You are the product being sold.

Would have been better if you said "You are the one being consumed."

I bet you're that one dipshit.

>For true irony you have to go to SASS
lmao

Yeah, those guys are painfully, disgustingly sincere

le epic blue_beetle quote

That's is in fact, my username

wtf, lit has gone to shit in the last months. What the hell is this thread? How come nobody mentions plebs and patricians and the like? And a twitter thread? Back to vr.

You don't have to use your name/picture.

@cow_eye recently caught my attention

other then that i haven't seen any literary twitter experiments besides just weird twitter. some of the alt-writers have pretty funny accounts even if their writing sucks

twitter.com/hisperic

is this your own twitter

Pynchon.

no

I don't tweet, just read frogtwitter

what's his twitter?

Bump

Obviously doesn't Pynchon, the famous recluse, have twitter.

He should make one.

Where's s4s?

Veeky Forums is already on the pic, durr

>make a publishing twitter because if you're not on social media you're obviously some sort of psycho who we would never hire
>follow a bunch of editors, publishers, publishing companies, book critics
>they all post stupid bullshit and when they talk about books it's as a rule almost always about either shit YA published in the last 10 years or a select few classics (Bronte, Austen, Melville (only Moby Dick))
Christ what a waste. A whole lot of me feels like the publishing industry would do a lot better if the people involved in it knew what they were talking about instead of a bunch of

being a snob about jokes is lame

yeah me @gifaddE

You're a fucking fag

Some jokes are better than others. Deal with it.

lol I know

Oh... ok. Sorry for calling you a fag then. Wasn't trying to be mean.

fag as in fucking loser or homosexual?

There aren't any, OP.

Yes he does he just uses a syonym.

You mean a pseudonym.

My own account @tremendo_enk is the most interesting stuff you'll find. But don't follow me, because i'll start pandering when i notice

Fuck you.

poop

> 60 replies
> no one mentioned @SaGaMuk
> sad.jpg

I wish you hadn't mentioned it

is this irony?

No

real peer review makes me laugh

If I wanted unimaginative antifeminism I'd just stay here.

@tifdaff

OH SNAP

Wasn't aware of this. Pretty good.

>unimaginative antifeminism
>giving credence to government funded autoethnographic work

I wasn't tho. I just said that the captions are unimaginative antifeminism.

Who cares?

you just like blew my mind man, i'm going to india

Who cares about bad unimaginative attempts at humour? As I already implied, not litizens.

The captions aren't really supposed to be humorous. The humor is already present in the content posted.

>they say male privilege exist
>those wacky radicals

Thanks for making it clear that you're just mad that the Twitter account undermines your horseshit belief system and twisted interpretation of reality

I'm nor mad. I'm close to lethargic.

This received a grant

PhD Adviser: How did you recruit these individuals for the study?
Author of Article: I paid them. For sex.
PhDA: ...
Author: ...
PhDA: Alright sounds good, lets submit

That's why you're making a lot of madposts about the Twitter account in this thread, I guess.

They're not madposts.

They're.

No.

And still i got followers. People are weird, aren't they?

i bet that guy experienced plenty of disorientation, ruptures, and leakage after fucking all those gay Caribbean hookers

Actually, yes.

No.

Yes tho

No.

Your mad ITT

No.

You are

No.

Yeah you are.

No.

Actually, that's wrong. You're mad.

No.