You must now consume 10 cm^3 of an element of your choice from period 6. which element do you pick and why?

you must now consume 10 cm^3 of an element of your choice from period 6. which element do you pick and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

goldgrambars.com/calculator/gold_calc.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gold. It wont kill me amd Ill have enough money afterwards.

/thread, was also going to post this. OP shoulda picked period 7.

you get approximately $8,324.75 from this according to
goldgrambars.com/calculator/gold_calc.php

and assuming elemental gold with none being lost

thought about 7, but then you'd either die of radiation poisoning or be vapourised by decay heat in every case

That's where nuclear chemistry knowledge with stability engineering for ingestion would have to come in, which I imagine is the funner exercise. RM topic?

Which is enough compensation for consuming it. Also Gold is easy to form so you could make little portions.

Cesium, because fuck life.

Astatine, it will be the largest quantity of astatine in one place that ever existed

>in one place that ever existed
Followed by the place stopping to exist.

Why not platinum would be more worth than gold

Gold. It's inert, and I can extract it from my shit and then sell it.

mercury

i want to end it all

I don't have the study or exact numbers off hand, but some dude basically consumed a stupidly large amount of elemental mercury for science.

Organomercuric molecules will kill you if you even look at them, but consuming this much of the element shouldn't actually kill you. Choose caesium instead and blow yourself into the stratosphere.

You can drink liquid mercury with no ill effects. You just shouldn't inhale the fumes.

Lead

Because flint

I'm going with Polonium myself

let's hope the gold all settles in one spot, causing localized iscemia and tissue death. it would be a shame to win so easily.

This can be arranged, comrade.

nihonium
because why not

Nihonium is period 7 faggot.

How would it be consumed? Powder? A block?
10cm^3 is pretty big, not trying to choke and die

Oxygen to do the big fart :DDDDD

Bismuth for free pepto bismol

>dimethylmercury the post

Elemental, metallic mercury actually isn't very toxic. It's only effectively absorbed by the body if inhaled in vapor form, or if bonded in organic molecules like dimethylmercury that make it easier for the body to take them up.