Have you ever met a really smart girl? Describe her

Have you ever met a really smart girl? Describe her.

I haven't. A few smart girls who could outdo most men in math, but not one in the top 10 smartest people I know.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmy_Noether
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maryam_Mirzakhani
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

well are you including female professors or female students?

user you have not even had a non-mandatory conversation with a female, stop lying.

I find that many of the chicks I find stupid are calm around me. They also don't have to put up a wall of intellectual prowess because they aren't scared to show who they are as a person, unlike you and me most likely.

Smart? Sure. There were several of them in my uni math classes. Funnily, none of them made it to 4th year as all of my classes were full of guys.

Really smart? Nope. They're like unicorns I suppose.

Interestingly, when women do math, they use a completely different region of the brain. Pic related.

Females in general

I went to a math camp when I was 17. Half the kids there were girls, and all of them were better at math than me. None of them were smart in that autistic way. They were just normal girls who worked hard and had a gift for numbers.

About half became engineers
One studied economics at NYU
Another one is getting a phd in neuroscience at Columbia
One got some sort of award in materials science

All of them seem to be living well balanced, happy lives with a healthy career ahead of them.

>All of them seem to be living well balanced, happy lives with a healthy career ahead of them.
Do you get paid to post nonsense like this?

I've met some smart girls at hackathons and similar events. One had the ability to type code with her left hand while taking taking notes and doing math with here right hand. She brushed it off like it was nothing special. Curvy redhead too.

this is like being impressed a girl learned how to juggle or ride a unicycle.

I'm friends with them on facebook, dunno what you want me to say. Most of them are married, a few have kids, all of them work at a good company... Life seems pretty good.

Notice how you weren't impressed by her coding skills. You know... shit that actually matters.

>married
>kids
>wagecuck
>normie
>good

You're a delusional wackjob stalker if you think you can discern these things from fucking Facebook where people constantly make shit up to make themselves more interesting.

he wants you to fit into his /pol/ induced narrative that hes spun in his head. if you dont tell him that women are inferior except for being fucked and making food, then you are a paid shill.

I have. At a math camp (were else?) you find some really smart girls. For some reason they seemed to be specially good at plane geometry.

yes

There were a few that destroyed the class on every test, they all did inter-departmental research, all that im thinking of are going to med school / doing a phd / are really smart but (imo) not striving to reach their fullest potential.

so basically like every other guy that i respect for their intellect.

my lab tutor who recently finished her phD published some pretty dank papers on heterologous expression on yeast with up to 6 genes and shit, which is quite a feat

another girl, older than the first one is my bussiness partner and quite a good coder.

Girls on science tend to be quite more responsible than men, but im yet to find a paper with that correlation. bet a dumb sjw sociology scum already published something yet i wont lurk on that

>memorizing math problems is smart
-Veeky Forums

You seriously think that math olympiad problems require no creativity?.
>knows no math beyond high school, the post.

I rest my case.

PS: And the sole woman who won that Fields Medal in 2014 doesn't even look like a woman. S/he's probably hermaphrodite. And I bet she was awarded that medal because of diversity push.

Women are better at prioritization and so choose not to waste their times on things like this.

when was this ever mentioned?

you do realize how male dominated the sciences have been for the longest time, right? it was a much much different social climate even 10 - 15 years ago. women didnt do science let alone focus on a career in the 20th century.

I thought it was implied.
Put it differently, who mentioned memorizing math problems in this thread, as a reason for concluding someone is smart?

The autism rate in females is also lower.

I rest my case.

>There were several of them in my uni math classes.
>I went to a math camp when I was 17. Half the kids there were girls, and all of them were better at math than me. None of them were smart in that autistic way. They were just normal girls who worked hard and had a gift for numbers.
>taking taking notes and doing math with here right hand

>Women are better at prioritization and so choose not to waste their times on things like this.
LOL'd.

>you do realize how male dominated the sciences have been for the longest time, right? it was a much much different social climate even 10 - 15 years ago. women didnt do science let alone focus on a career in the 20th century.
Shut the fuck up. I already posted a pic of men vs women's brains when doing math. Women use completely different (and a much smaller) part of brain for math. And SAT math scores show conclusively that women will never match men in math... no matter how much all you feminists and SJWs bitch about it.

>dat butthurt

>There were several of them in my uni math classes.
>I went to a math camp when I was 17. Half the kids there were girls, and all of them were better at math than me. None of them were smart in that autistic way. They were just normal girls who worked hard and had a gift for numbers.
Yeah, that's obviouisly not memorizing math problems, you're just ignorant of real math; which requires creativity.
>taking taking notes and doing math with here right hand
This is just stupid, but it's not memorizing math problems either.

>Shut the fuck up. I already posted a pic of men vs women's brains when doing math. Women use completely different (and a much smaller) part of brain for math

lol
>>/pol/

When peoples' image of Fields Medallists is pic related what do you expect?

If I were a woman going into a career that is dominated by males I'd at least chose one that is well paying and provides a decent chance of finding an attractive mate.

If math were full of fat, obnoxious tumblr whale women would you really have gone into it? Answer honestly.

but all they've done is memorized the math. no one is arguing math lacks creativity to create. already existing mathematics can be memorized procedurally when it's fucking math camp/undergrad shit. maybe you're one of those special people who truly believes graduates actually learn the material they study.

Gonna go a bit into the hypothetical over here to describe...

>Make a thread about smart guys
>Hey stfu faggot, that is not Veeky Forums shit.

Is what I would imagine would happen, but here

>Make a thread about smart women
>YES I HAVE MET A LOT OF THEM. THEY ARE GOOD AT PLANE GEOMETRY AND CAN CODE WHILE DOING MATH WITH THEIR OTHER HAND. YES INDEED, WOMEN ARE SMART. THEY ARE PERFECT. I AM A GOOD LITTLE HAPPY KEK.

and lets not forget

>THEY HAVE LOWER IQ MY PEOPLE, THEY ARE NOT EVEN HUMAN. I AM CERTIFIED MENSA AND NO WOMEN IN HERE PEOPLE. TAKE THIS GRAPH ABOUT NOBEL PRIZE WINNERS. JUST 1 WUMYNZ XDDD

Holy fuck you people are stupid. But the guys who are talking shit about women are obviously trolling and I respect that. I wish you went to other boards but hey, I also like to shitpost from time to time.

BUT THE FUCKING KEK MANGINAS that feel the need to DEFEND EVERY SINGLE DAMSEL IN DISTRESS, even though IT IS OBVIOUSLY A TROLL THREAD.

Fucking hell, you faggot virgin facebook stalker, KILL YOUR FUCKING SELF OR GET OUT OF Veeky Forums, ABSOLUTE KEK.

I'm undergrad shutin so I don't meet many females but I'm not /r9k/tier autism so I have met a fair few women.

Strictly on science and math related subjects the top 10 smartest people I have met, 9 of them are males and only one of them is a female.

I didn't think much of her other than that she did well in her classes (which wasn't an achievement) but she was fairly cute. She had a girl-next door feel. She was white too.

Anyways one year during a Math competition she scored the highest mark in our entire cohort and beat out 3 Asian guys who were known to be math wiz.

It was extremely erotic.

Unfortunately she isn't interested in maths or science these days and is in Business so she falls short of being super impressive but I'm sure she had the potential to do well in STEM subjects.

your idea of an argument is "shut the fuck up. ive already posted a picture of how inferior womens brains are!"

if you arent trolling then god help you.

gurlz r dum
im also dum tho so i dont point out how dum gurlz r in public

Normal, except they all get better grades than me.
That's pretty normal, too, though.

>math camp
"Math camp" is usually about problems like in the olympiads, I think (in the same style, if not on the same level).
Undergraduate math is generally easier, about learning to prove stuff, but you still need to produce a little bit by yourself. It is not something you can memorize.

Programming isn't like playing a guitar or gymnastics where you can tell how good someone is by watching them do it from across the room. I don't remember how well she did, but this was the final round of the Canadian computing competition so she was one of the 20 best highscool programmers to get there.

>It was extremely erotic.

Yep. This is exactly the kind of man I would imagine goes into the internet to defend women and whiteknight like good little cuckold mangina.

>this girl beat up guys
>IT WAS EXTREMELY EROTIC

Holy fuck, maginas confirmed for autism in 2016. Hopefully also on suicide watch, but I cannot confirm.

Anyways, you and the other magnina cuckold, posting good things on the internet about women won't get you laid, deal with it. Nobody here hates women, everyone is just shitposting and having a good time.

THIS IS Veeky Forums FOR FUCKS SAKE. WHY ARE YOU DEFENDING PEOPLE ON Veeky Forums.

Manginas cucks everyone, fucking hell.

All bullshit anecdotes without a shred of proof. Yet when we look at actually SAT scores, math prizes, math department appointments, you barely see a woman (trans don't count).

Are we being raided by Tumblr or something?

Yeah, cool story faggot. Did you also lick her toes.

This is obviously a shitposting thread, the guy making the anti women posts even has shitty grammar and has no substance in his arguments.

If you want to be a good little whiteknight cuckold then go to reddit where your fedora kind is usually welcome. PLEASE GET OUT, FAGGOT.

Lol, OP was asking for anectodes.
And extremely smart women exists, at any level, that's just plain fact, he just wanted to know if you've met one yourself.
Here is one historical example at the top level in math:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmy_Noether

why are you getting triggered on Veeky Forums kek

Yeah, congratulations to her for her actual achievements.

But I don't want to hear that from you, fucking faggot mangina cuckold.

Please, and I mean PLEASE, take your cuckposting somewhere else.

Good thing women don't have dicks because if they did you would be deep throating that shit right now ffs.

You know, I am a simple man. I post on Veeky Forums almost every hour but today, out of nowhere, this thread comes out. The usual shaming of a random group with no basis in anything but I let it slide because Veeky Forums implies shitposting so whatever.

But then out of nowhere the thread is not actually /pol/, IT IS FUCKING tumblr with this fucking absolute faggot having his entire throat filled with female cock.

Like, do you see that man? It is fucking sad. It is killing me inside to read his posts, it is JUST SO SAD.

What kind of man just feels the biological urge to defend women ON THE FUCKING INTERNET.

Hopefully his school bullies knee'd his balls just enough to sterilize it, just in case he ever finds a passed out woman and rapes her to create offspring. Because we all know this faggot ain't never getting consensual pussy.

To be honest mangina cucks disgust me. It feels so cringey man, HOLY FUCK.

i mean, youre the one getting triggered

i think the only tumblr here is you lmfao

For every one Emmy Noether, there's 100 men who did just as much and more.

Women in the West have been emancipated for a century yet we still don't see modern Emmy Noethers. A woman doesn't need an approval of some man to do the fucking math. All she has to do is walk into a library, open a book and start learning... or hell, open a browser, download a book and start learning that way. Yet we still don't see women outsmarting men (in math and physics and CS fields where extreme abstract thinking is required).

It's all due to biology.

Yeah, sure, whatever. I suppose triggered is the buzzword of the day, even though we had a 1000 words to call my 'state' right now.

The point is, I don't him on my board. The racists can stay. The sexists can stay. THE FUCKING FLAT EARTH PEOPLE CAN STAY.

Just take out this dude. You permaban this dude and I will be at peace. Racist shitposting threads won't even bother me anymore, even though I'm PoC. Because I will be happy to know that the absolute fucking faggot is not around to shit up the place.

PLEASE KILL YOURSELF

hes literally done nothing wrong
you're legitimately getting triggered because someone doesnt think women are useless, how sad is that
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/stormfront/
>>>/suicide/
all of these are better places to be than this board.

>For every one Emmy Noether, there's 100 men who did just as much and more.
No one is disputing that. Rare is not the same as non existing.
>yet we still don't see modern Emmy Noethers
That's just your ignorance, bro.
Here is another:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maryam_Mirzakhani

>you're legitimately getting triggered because someone doesnt think women are useless, how sad is that

Hey, I'm not OP. I could not care less. I don't think any less of women, if anything I think less of everyone equally until I know them personally.

I will admit my main man, this shit is personal. Something like 3 years ago I was confused and I was still a virgin my man. I started going around watching feminist shit and calling myself a feminist. I was doing what he is doing right now. Then that year LUCKILY I finally fucked some pussy and I realized that the facade I was putting was stupid and I started getting as far from when I was. Up to this day I still continue to smash that pussy like the alpha man I became.

So when I see him post like that, it makes my memories come up and it makes me fucking cringe. The mental state he is in right now is deplorable and honestly sad, I would know.

Please my man, kill yourself.

Guys respond to this please.

This is coming from someone who studied math for 6 years in university. It doesn't help for the field's case that it's a crapshot whether much of this will ever benefit society and the experts brag about not caring.

If you are discouraged by there simply being people you do not like then you never actually liked STEM in the first place, cunt.

Yeah I fucking would, because I like math. I am not even that involved in the math communicaty. All I do math related other than university is Veeky Forums, and I don't like most of you bastards.

Again, if you are discouraged by simply the presence of someone you don't like, then you were never up to the ask to begin with.

There you go fag, absolute shit 0/10 arguments.

>because i was once a complete doormat for women and socially retarded, anyone who so much as believes(with proof) that women are capable of holding up with men are cuckold doormat feminist sjw tumblr retards
i mean at least you admitted you were projecting all of your past insecurities and issues onto him without knowing who he is in the slightest
seriously, grow the fuck up. the only honestly sad thing is you right now; you're triggered, he's not.

Fine
That's not fair, Perelman is kind of a special case.
It would be kinda like saying that field medallist all look like pic related.

No, I'm not saying he is a cuckold for thinking that women are capable.

Women are fucking capable my main man. I am saying he is a cuckold because he feels the need to POST ABOUT IT.

Do you feel where I am coming from? Why does he feel the need to defend women from these ironic shitposters? It is so fucking cringey.

>i mean at least you admitted you were projecting all of your past insecurities

It is more like I am a 70 year old guy watching my grandson smoke and I used to smoke and got lung cancer and I want my son to kill himself before he also gets lung cancer.

Please kill yourself my man, before you get lung cancer.

>because he feels the need to POST ABOUT IT.
look at the title of this thread
its completely fitting
your reaction isn't
honestly, just stop posting for 30 minutes, take a shower, and think and reflect on yourself and at least entertain the notion that you could be wrong about this.
seriously, posting about women being capable means you're a cuckold? lmfao what the fuck, you must have waaaay more issues than you're letting on even right now

I've been dating a bio major for a while now. Super smart! She is as passionate about biology as I am about math, and she lets me teach her higher math so she can tie it to her field. Great stuff.

>its completely fitting

No, it is not fitting. This is a shitposting thread (this is given by the fact that this is not even Veeky Forums content). This thread is all about posting those old 2014 /r9k/ graphs and the pepe comics and circle jerking about stupid shit nobody really cares about.

Then this fucking faggot sees it and his cucking sense starts tingling.

>I MUST NOW STAND UP AND DEFEND THESE POOR, POOR DAMSELS IN DISTRESS. IF NOT THEN WHO WILL!

Honestly, fuck that guy. You know what, I'll give in. I am absolutely legit tumblr-level TRIGGERED by his posts.

It makes me so mad that this faggot is fucking up his own life like that. Have you seen actual manginas in the wild? The guys who make youtube videos and shit? You know how I call that?

'Now that's what I call cringe 41' is what I call that shit.

And here we have one of the top offenders and you are telling me not to shit on him? Get outta my face, faggot.

WHY ARE YOU DEFENDING HIM TOO? I mean, that does not make you a cuckold but it probably makes you something worse.

seek help

>biology
>smart
pick one and only one. biology's nothing more than fact memorization. that's why vast majority of bio major graduates are jobless.

in fact, majority of bio majors are retards who failed to get into med school.

NOW LOOK MY MAN.

Thank you ffs. I really thank you for posting me. Please allow me to make my point.

Are you people looking at this individual? He is your typical alpha university-aged guy who simply comes here to have a good time. He sees this thread and thinks of his girlfriend, who he fucks daily, and says

>Hey, this girl I fuck is actually pretty smart my people.

And that is perfectly right. He is not a mangina, because he is actually getting the pussy and he is just a chill man.

THEN WE HAVE THIS PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE FAGGOT You know how we also have? THIS FUCKING MANGINA >Oh look at me and this women from wikipedia. YES INDEED WOMEN ARE SMARTYPANTS. I MUST DEFEND THE WOMEN, OR ELSE I WON'T EVER HAVE SEX!

Please kill yourself.

But you are cool my man. You do you and tell your girlfriend to do herself,

this is getting better and better every post

I am just giving an example of a proper non cuckold post for the contrary.

He is technically still wrong, as this is a shitposting thread, but he isn't doing anything bad like the other faggots.

Oh you made the remember. THE FUCKING CODING COMPETITION GUY.

Fucking hell, when this shit is over I might need to screencap this entire thread for the fucking laughs in the future.

>You see, in this coding competition there was this girl and she was really cute heheh and she was like... coding... and shit heheh. I mean, I have never fucked before but I would definitely sex her up lol. That is why i defend her, she was pretty cool lol. I never talked to her though, because I am a fucking cuckpussy.

It is absolutely 10/10 100% cringe material.

Hey man, thanks. She's aspie like me, in the way that I like. We drop acid and discuss category theory and diatoms. How fucking cool is that? She and I studied a very long-running simulation of evoloops, a cellular automaton. She's teaching archery at a summer camp. Also badass.

>OR ELSE I WON'T EVER HAVE SEX!
Lmao, you're hilarious. You don't even know if they have a girlfriend or even if they're male. You're embarrassing yourself.

i didnt even read the first post thoroughly but holy fuck
>He is your typical alpha university-aged guy who simply comes here to have a good time. He sees this thread and thinks of his girlfriend, who he fucks daily
where did you get that from
>>Oh look at me and this women from wikipedia. YES INDEED WOMEN ARE SMARTYPANTS. I MUST DEFEND THE WOMEN, OR ELSE I WON'T EVER HAVE SEX!
where did you get this from? all he did is linked a prominent woman in the sciences from wikipedia, holy fuck whats wrong with you
what are you diagnosed with
are you on meds? im kind of curious, there is no way this is even remotely normal behavior

Yeah man, enjoy that shit. Hopefully your attitude will teach a lesson to the faggot who thinks defending women on the internet will get him laid topkek.

Nigga, I know they are male. Allow me to explain, imagine if you were a girl, or imagine the girls you know irl.

You show this thread to them and what would they say?

>lol wtf are these people stupid?

AND THAT IS EXACTLY RIGHT. THIS THREAD IS SHITPOSTING.

Imagine how you would react if you saw a thread that was hating on men's intelligence. You'd go
>topkek this is fucking stupid.

But no, the other faggot felt the need to tell us about the entire 3 girls he has ever seen in his life so that we know, KNOW that they are smart too.

That is how I know he is a fucking man. And lets get real, how many of these whiteknights cucks do you think get laid?

If you need help with this computation, approach a girl you like and then just start defending her from random shit and complimenting her all the time. See how long it takes for her to dump your ass right on the fucking ground.

And that is how I know he is a virgin man who has never seen a pussy.

>where did you get that from
Because he has an actual girlfriend... who he fucks. Not some random girl he once saw at a coding competition topkek.

>where did you get this from? all he did is linked a prominent woman in the sciences from wikipedia, holy fuck whats wrong with you

Why would someone feel the need of that? He has been defending random women NONSTOP even though he knows this is literal trolls hanging around jumping like monkeys.

In his mind it is indeed all about defending the wyminz or else he will never have sex. AND HERE IS THE PUNCHLINE:

>MANGINA KEKS DON'T EVER GET TO FUCK ANYWAYS

the only person getting trolled is you m80
i'd be certain that you're a troll yourself but you aren't getting a rise out of anyone
seriously, have you been diagnosed with any sort of condition? have you been taken off of medication or recently put on?

Women's IQ is less variable then men, so the 5 dumbest people you know and the 5 smartest people you know are probably men

The cost of the Einsteins:

>have you been diagnosed with any sort of condition?

Recently there was this test that diagnosed autism posted on Veeky Forums and I scored 16/50, which meant no or very little autistic traits.

So no, I don't have anything. I am simply trying to teach the cucklord himself a lesson or two about the internet.

I'm also sure that I am not getting trolled because if this the case he would have started the thread and it would be some stupid shit like
>FEMALE SUPERIORITY MY PEOPLE 2016 NOW

You see that and you can smell the bait, so I'd know. But the faggot is so genuine. I call again his fucking coding competition story again.

IT IS SO SAD.

He saw this woman he doesn't even know and his little dick got hard and now that girl is fucking Einstein. And you know what? If the person got to a competitive level of programming then odds are she is indeed smart but the question is...

WHY POINT IT OUT.

Like, we know. We know women can code. I mean, when I download a C++ compiler there is no penis scan to check if I am a man, so women can do it too. They can absolutely do it.

No need to fucking post the cringiest story I've ever read though.

i meant more than just autism, more like bipolar or something, and that 'autism test' is hardly an accurate thing.
also, no one is reading your rant m8
kek

>when I download a C++ compiler there is no penis scan to check if I am a man
>penis scan before you compile your code

Absolute gold. Somebody should ironically make this and piss off the tumblr code communicaty.

Autism isn't the only psychiatric condition my man.
I don't like playing armchair psychologist, but you could have social anxiety syndrom, bipolar disorder or any other number afflictions that could explain how you're so screwed up.

>no one is reading your rant m8
You are, and that is why I call you my main man.

I also know that the cucklord is reading it, he is just so ashamed now that I have read his entire personality. It is indeed a sad state of affairs.

Please don't defend him any longer. If he has balls (he doesn't) he can stand up for himself.

You think I am screwed up but I am only just really passionate about this, and I already watched all the anime that came out today so you could say I have nothing better to do.

So I have a lot of free time I would like to exercise posting, and I have this faggot I fucking dislike. So I am going to use my time and energy to shit on that faggot until he cries.

I don't know why you think that someone madly ranting on Veeky Forums is a surprise. Oh wait, is it still summer for you american kiddies?

>hackathons
code monkey spotted

More like cuckmonkey

> I am only just really passionate about this
>I already watched all the anime that came out today so you could say I have nothing better to do
>So I am going to use my time and energy to shit on that faggot until he cries
wew lad

I find it interesting that someone else came up with the same suggestion:
Bipolar has as characteristic an existential fear of loneliness. Go get help from a real physician bro, and I hope you get better.

(Screwed up the quoting.)

>existential fear of loneliness
Now I have to ask back, where did you get this from?

>Extra virgin olive oil detected

>Interestingly, when women do math, they use a completely different region of the brain

Source?

Lol, why are you so obsessed with getting sex? But seriously, man to man interview is much better than arguing with random dudes on the internet, if it makes you feel better we have recent relative success on treating bipolar.

>with getting sex?
I don't recall showing such an 'obsession'. I think your interpretations are way off.

>I MUST DEFEND THE WOMEN, OR ELSE I WON'T EVER HAVE SEX!
>And that is how I know he is a virgin man who has never seen a pussy.
>MANGINA KEKS DON'T EVER GET TO FUCK ANYWAYS
Please take some time and realize that facing your issues is necessary for getting help. It gets better.

bro, go through every post you've made and read them out loud

>Yeah! Read your fucking Veeky Forums rant out loud and see it will sound ureasonable

In other news, another bear found shitting in the woods.

I think any normal person could read through their own forum posts and find them reasonable.
your argument is literally 'its supposed to be unreasonable'
you have an obsession with sex dood

You could say physics is just fact memorization too.

Dont they give like 1 million dolars with the medal? I lean,if I was that good at maths I would give it a shot