Hmm... someone made money from the Binance hack

Hmm... someone made money from the Binance hack..

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/BinanceExchange/comments/82paj9/binance_sold_most_of_my_coins_and_brought_via_at/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What the actual fuck Binance ffs

Also he just deleted his account

How do you even know Binance was responsible

reddit.com/r/BinanceExchange/comments/82paj9/binance_sold_most_of_my_coins_and_brought_via_at/

Lmao, these retards didn't halt trading and withdrawals immediately. Binance is done.

made me think of pic related

i got my withdrawal orders in just before they stopped withdrawals. i hope that they process

This guy probably had a bunch of VIA.

Some people have all the luck...

wealth redistribution

was this supposed to make me angry? because it did
trading and withdraws should be suspended before guys like that could get away with it

Welcome to the wild west

What? It's not his fault that his alt mooned, he's not the hacker

brb setting sell orders orders on all my shitcoins at 400%

It is quite a coincidence though that he'd post that just 2 hours before it happened. Nobody trades VIA.

none is that lucky. VIA is an absolute shitcoin with a scam team

this is why its perfect for exit scam. Low volume, its on biggest exchanges

good luck

This. And that he tweeted it. Probably was tipped off by a friend to go all in on it, was skeptical but did it anyway. Hence the Normie tendency to post their behavior on twitter even if they’re skeptical.

oh yea, that's what people think when they put 3 btc into something

fish in a barrel yaddayadda

do you see where he says he's transferring 33btc? unregistered accounts can't transfer more than 2btc.

It's VERY suspicious. via had the lowest volume on binance, why the fuck would anyone trade it.

How do you know he's unregistered?

I mean you're right he's probably registered but he didn't technically break any rules right? What the fuck are they even gonna do?

That's the sad truth. He's basically untouchable even if he is related to this shit, since there's no real way to prove his involvement unless the idiot says it on his twitter.

33 btc isnt even a million

what is this nigger talking about

via was pumped 10000%

>330k
>crypto millionaire

absolute state of this market..

Since his name is crypto king, he probably has coins elsewhere.