Only bot users were affected

>only bot users were affected

And we're supposed to feel bad or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinsquare.io/api/v1/data/quotes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

also portfolio tracking apps

Look at your portfolio. Do you feel bad now? They got fucked, and we get fucked in turn.

why someone would be lazy and enter an API key to track holdings is beyond me. Just do it yourself, more secure

I hope bots will end up banned from binance

This is literally the best thing that could happen for crypto. I hope they do this.

>use a bot
>use mobile app
>balances untouched

yawn

Easier said than done. How do you spot a poorfag or a bot? Manually removing them?

I'm not bothered by short-term panic movements, no.

Wrong, these require only READ ONLY api keys which can't be used for trading. I use multiple tracking apps and am not effected.

they tried that with the nasdaq 30 years ago. people started building robots that typed on a keyboard.

Why would they do that? And lose all the fees us bot authors give them?

Look it's simple - human intellectual labor is obsolete. You're obsolete. You either right now go learn to code and effectively extend your mind by building Bots to let you keep up (basically by getting rich) - or you starve to death with the other peasants as automation takes all the jobs.

My bot is FAR better at trading than any human. All I need to do is tinker with it, roll out improvements etc. It just makes money, forever. It's shorting on BitMEX currently, on most other exchanges it's Tethered or making small scalps as thinks crash. You can NEVER get that good. But that's your choice.

Kek, same.

how do you determine the rules?

You seen AlphaGo? Or the OpenAI bot that learns to beat ANY game in a few hours?

Yeah, that algo. I hooked it up to BitMEX test net, as well as a bunch of sentiment and fundamental data (like mempool stats). Came back a few days later to find it engaged in absolute rape of the market. Switched it to live. And I improved the algo - it's generalized what it's learnt from BitMEX so it's on other exchanges. I'm getting it into stocks now as well.

I did have a mechanical trader before - it only worked on cryptos (because it's such a rigged market kek).

Okay, it's doable. Would you agree to solve captcha when doing each trade?

The first exchange to ban bots will receive a flood of new users just waiting to escape from faggots like you.

is the alphago ai open source? how did you get it

how can it perform good when market is manipulated like this? trends dont exist

> that algo
AlphaGo was built strictly around Go by a bunch of PhDs from a company google acquired. You’re an ass clown and aren’t using any ML algorithms on that level.

What did you train your model on? One of the biggest bull markets in history or the market that mt gox has been dumping on since December?

This would be fantastic. Fuck them and botters in general.

I think you're full of shit. If you worked in the field, you would know that reinforcement learning has a huge replication crisis. Also:
>OpenAI bot that learns to beat ANY game in a few hours
This is just completely untrue.

go trade on COSS you big baby

Doesn't matter, everyone suffers as a whole because most of the traders are pussies who jump ship the second they see red.

So you let the bot do all the work for you? You never trade, never buy or sell?

You getting rekt will make my day.

Only if they paid me linkies

>replication crisis
what is this?

What if I told you such an exchange exists? Look up CoinExchange.io. They have no private API which mean bots are unable to connect. Enjoy.

>The first exchange to ban bots
Doesn't matter -- all the exchanges are strongly linked now by arbitrage. What happens on one exchange happens on another exchange.

bots are the reason coins stay in limbo. fucking greedy cancerous fucks. two different bots battling it out for %1 gains forever and ever
i hope you all get weeded out and justed to mars and back

I am happy for one. I don't like people who do sneaky internet thing to make money

Then why all coins doesn´t have the same price in every exchange, you dumb fuck?

Yes let's do something that will completely halt the last bit of liquidity in this fragmented shitshow of a market we call crypto.

Always when i see this ho i wonder if she was instructed to make the dumbest faces possible

That and the natural punchability of her face have a strong synergy

how does that asian cock feel inside your buttholes, bot users? HAHAHAH

>My bot is FAR better at trading than any human. All I need to do is tinker with it, roll out improvements etc. It just makes money, forever. It's shorting on BitMEX currently, on most other exchanges it's Tethered or making small scalps as thinks crash. You can NEVER get that good. But that's your choice.

>fucking greedy cancerous fucks.
Hmm, I thought that's applicable to every trader. No?

It's strange that someone might be trading crypto with charitable thoughts in mind, like selling at a loss on purpose

seriously fuck faggots using bots. muh oh I can just sit here and passively earn multiple percents a day and shitpost, laugh at normies and people who are trying to invest based on fundamentals. FUCK YOU

stay mad cuck

this

Unironically the best time to buy cheap.

Nobody got hacked, just shitty bots

There are actual investors out there who are in it because they actually believe in the project.
Botting the price to shit is not indicative of such belief.

this

so many larping faggots with "bots" with ML better than google and ren cap in this thread. And the other side that think writing a bunch of if -> then statements is unfair because they're fucking braindead.

with ur eyes dud. or api

The thing is idiots like you won't see the big picture untill its too late. You'll keep looking down on your fellow man untill one day you find that you're alone and in need of help, but there will be no one. You've cucked your way into AI slavery willingly.

>what is QASH?

>bot still making profit during this crash

Stay salted peanut brains

What's the point? The best, most working projects out there are those that make trading better (DEXes, token & ICO platforms etc) which boils down to making more money.

coinsquare has no api and they ban people with bot like behaviour

I've never used a bot though, why did my shit turn into viacoin?

stay mad without bots the whole market would implode in a second

this

You honestly can't be this retarded can you. I can make a bot for any exchange it would just take me longer since i would have to reverse engineer their api which is not that hard since web crawlers are popular.

Of course the point in the end is always to make money. There are simply various ways of doing this, with varying levels of constructiveness.

yeah no api
coinsquare.io/api/v1/data/quotes

There's a difference between a public and a private API. A public API simply gives you the latest prices and nothing more. With a private API, you can actually trade.

Nearly every exchange has private API, though.

if this isn't a sign to cash out and move to skycoin, then i don't know what else to say...

My point is, most most working crypto projects are those supporting "greedy cancerous fucks". If a project is purported to do something outside of crypto, it's a dud or a scam more often than not.

I hope a robot fucks you up the ass with its big metal cock (hard in milliseconds, making your dick obsolete) at some point in the dystopian future you so desire.

anyone have a link to OP pic scene?

There will be a lot less of em then. They will be more expensive to create and operate.

public vs private is more about the api being intended to be used by 3rd partys vs strict internal use
but I get your point, everything can be automated even if the exchanges try to hinder the use of bots
also the private apis don't have such strict rate limits most of the time (if any) which is a nice plus

It has nothing to do with bots or applications.
See pic related. This is the most plausible explanation of how the keys were activated and taken.

I would literally use bot traders throats as toilets.

So no I don’t feel bad at all!

>goldfish attention span

you people are seriously retarded
lets say there were no bots, no whales, price shot up continuously as people buy and buy
what happens when there are no more buyers?
blow off top and panic sellers down
do you think price can go up forever? do you believe there is an equilibrium price? what is price? the reflection of human sentiment which is always in flux
bots are just another group of players in this game, you think everyone can make money? trading is a game where you try to take other people's money, people like you are just the losers that refuse to learn how to stop losing

it's not about bots, they didn't leak APIs, binance didn't get hacked. people who gave write permissions API keys to some bot service got affected because that service was hacked. if you use your own bot or an open source one you're fine

lmao you retard don't have any idea what you're saying

ITT: Cucks who are emotional as all fuck because of the current bear market. All the weak hands been shaken right now is A+.

Binance android app creates an API for you even if you didn't yourself.

Lel
Roll up the eyes in her sockets, though.

If you can't even beat bots in trading you're a fucking unsalvageable brainlet

not mine unfortunately, was in my meme folder

>unironically giving api keys to 3rd party program.

Lel. They asked for it.

im not fucking selling bitch

No not at all. The only thing that cheers me up is that botters got raped.

This.

>The only thing that cheers me up is that botters got raped.
Apparently botters didn't. Only regular poorfags who had their API key submitted to external apps.

Well, in your case the link that you posted
>coinsquare.io/api/v1/data/quotes
refers to the public API which lists prices for i.e. Coinmarketcap and tracking apps. I looked into that exchange, apparently they indeed don't have a trading API. Which means, no 3d party bots.

The other is CoinExchange.io

it's scary to think there are anons that believe this awful larpshit

>not using a trading bot in 2018

Well have fun staring at charts 24/7 while my bot buys up all the panic sell orders. I've already made 7% today you broke bois.
Don't work harder, work smarter.