Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler...

Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler. By the time the moon came up she was shitting brown water. The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew, and her thirst sent her crawling to the stream to suck up more water.

kino.

> "OF COURSE THERE ARE GOOD AUTHORS IN THE 21ST CENTURY!"

Topkek, that sounds like something a 2nd grader would write to be funny and disgust the girls in his class. Fucking hell, man.

>She was sopping wet when he entered her. “Damn you,” she said. “Damn you damn you damn you.” He sucked her nipples till she cried out half in pain and half in pleasure. Her cunt became the world.

>And suddenly his cock was out, jutting upward from his breeches like a fat pink mast.

There is literally nothing wrong with any of these passages.

The poop that took a pee

yeah I'd rather see some Slav bydillo rape some ten year olds than see a jailbait shitting.

U srs bro?

go to bed george

kek

Sunrise found him shitposting at his computer, moaning.

what the fuck this is real

why do people read this

Y'all missed the show

poo poo pee pee

Would be better if that was from a magical realism book where the world literally became the world.

She was sopping wet when he entered her. “Damn you,” she said. “Damn you damn you damn you.” He sucked her nipples till she cried out half in pain and half in pleasure. Her cunt became the world.

To be fair there are no good sex scenes in literature. It inevitably looks awkward and cheesy on paper, and GRRM is no worse than average.

>Wyman Manderly visits the Summer Isles.jpg

>Sunset found her
Already shit writing before the sentence is finished.
Imagine that in the show script.

Seq.1 Ext.Some land in the sunset
Close up on Khaleesi's face frowning and closing her eyes, sweating and groaning. Slow tender zoom from behind her, revealing her anus torn apart by some huge phallic shit. (Possibility of JJAbrams lens flair effect on her asshole since the sun would be shining right between her pussy lips).

>he hasn't read the Crying of Lot 49

You shouldn't write shots into a script.

t. A screenwriter.

I know, it was just for the joke.

>What was the helio basic measurement of kronoscopic realization at the factical moment the youthful females status was confirmed as excreting?
It was sunset.
>What was the nature or pattern of the phenomenon in question and what was the arch progression of quantifiable sensational information such an observer would have access to including texture, smell and sound?
The progression of her excretion was characteristic of a exponential increase in frequency, looseness of excretion, and notable increase in aversive sent with each iteration.
>What were the observable characteristics at helio spherical zenith?
The excretions resembled of a brown tinge the commonly known elements combined as two parts oxygen one part hydrogen.
>What was the subjects course of action in response to this development and what was the observable effect?
The intake of available fluids was increased by the subject at a rate which correlated to the frequency in excretion and the increase in biological feeling of parchedness in the individual.
>What was the the general course of action after such a cycle?
The increase in feeling of dehydration would compel the subject towards the nearby body of running water upon hands and knees to weakly vacuum up more of the substance two parts of oxygen one part hydrogen, which would keep the process of biological cycle going.

There fixed

Jesus Christ. I've read better on ff.net.

Fair enough, my bad, user.

What? Been a while since I read it but I don't remember any sex scenes in Lot 9 other than implications or references?

What's Veeky Forums's opinion on Jung and hid influence on literature? Pic related, currently reading this.

>Men call me Darkstar, and I am of the night

>He found a line and pulled on it, fighting toward the hatch to get himself below out of the storm, but a gust of wind knocked his feet from under him and a second slammed him into the rail and there he clung. Rain lashed at his face, blinding him. His mouth was full of blood again. The ship groaned and growled beneath him like a constipated fat man straining to shit.

>Ser Alliser Thorne walked from the room so stiffly it looked as though he had a dagger up his butt