Cute girls doing cute things

>cute girls doing cute things
>comfy slice of life that heals your soul
What is the K-On! of literature?

Back to /a/ you worthless moe butt pirate.

Anything by Ali Smith

>‘Those are yellow words, those are fiery words,’ said Jinny. ‘I should like a fiery dress, a yellow dress, a fulvous dress to wear in the evening.’

>‘When Miss Lambert passes,’ said Rhoda, ‘talking to the clergyman, the others laugh and imitate her hunch behind her back; yet everything changes and becomes luminous. Jinny leaps higher too when Miss Lambert passes. Suppose she saw that daisy, it would change. Wherever she goes, things are changed under her eyes; and yet when she has gone is not the thing the same again?

>‘It is the first day of the summer holidays,’ said Susan. ‘But the day is still rolled up. I will not examine it until I step out on to the platform in the evening. I will not let myself even smell it until I smell the cold green air off the fields. But already these are not school fields; these are not school hedges; the men in these fields are doing real things; they fill carts with real hay; and those are real cows, not school cows.

(:

K-On! with the subtitles turned on

The Waves sounds better every time I hear about it.

>>comfy slice of life that heals your soul
>K-On!
>not Non Non Biyori

Literally, Murakami.

NNB is fine but doesn't deserve to be mentioned with shows like K-On, Aria, Barakamon.

It doesn't begin to capture Asia's atmosphere, and compared to K-On and Barakamon its narrative and characterization are one-note trash.

>comfy slice of life that heals your soul
>heals your soul

This may be presumptuous of me, but I'm certain that it does no such thing.

And paling are all of these, to that coffee shop down the way, the Shirokuma Cafe.

any japanese comfy novel.

Gilmore Girls

>Seeing animated drawings of young girls heals your soul
You're beyond help.

Are you gay dude?

this board needs more moderators

There is nothing wrong with that.

What are your favorite animes and mangas?

Anything with exhausting premature conflict resolution. This fucking show.

In Search of Lost Time. Not a whole lot of cute girls interacting with each other, but Marcel is very moe nonetheless

Do you watch anime, Veeky Forums?

no because we're not degenerates

Not you too!

I do, sometimes. There are some lovely shows out there. Natsume Yuujinchou, Kino's Journey, and Taming Riki are all favourites.

>but Marcel is very moe nonetheless
More details?

Nice stereotype, faggot. Anime is the only worth watching thing for intelligent adult.

Ulysses is the best slice of life anime of all time

>four thousand, four hundred and forty-four
nice

I love you.

homo

I just have to mention the YKK at this point, the manga.

The books I'm planning to write, though they will end badly and be a little more realistic.

Lolita

Pnin is a comfy slice of life about a cute old bald guy doing cute things

Brother francis is moe!

for the first couple volumes he's a cute infrim momma's boy that gets flustered easily. Moe through helplessness

No, I actually prefer real girls.
Don't start this 3DPD shit. It's Veeky Forums, not /a/.

Regardless of whether 3D girls are superiour in general, they will more seldom heal your soul than otherwise.

Need to read