Every government is trying to "regulate cryptos", but what does it mean? How can a government regulate cryptos...

Every government is trying to "regulate cryptos", but what does it mean? How can a government regulate cryptos? How can you regulate something decentralized?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=teNzIFu5L70
youtu.be/W8TyZgJWUkA?t=252
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They arrest you if they find out you've been buying it.

But why? Its my money, I can do with it whatever I want

Theyll make up some shit like you can buy drugs from dark web for them

You can't buy a banned commodity. Government sees crypto as commodity.

me too, BitTorrent can't be banned, sure you can send police officers to houses, but it's just too expensive to send it to millions of houses in every country.

How can you regulate something that can't be regulateable? Only thing I can think of is KYC, and fiat to crypto channels could be tracked by banks, makes it really inconvenient, but otherwise, if you buy underground in cash... But everyone can't use cash, most of the fiat is electronic, so yeah, interesting question.

Yeah, but this is not justified reason to ban cryptos, not in an democratic state.

>You can't buy a banned commodity
If government ban exchanges, I will still have opportunity to buy cryptos on decentralized exchanges

don't need to send it to millions. a few highlighted raids are more than enough to scare everyone shitless

because you are
>>tellolist
>>Child polnoglaphel
>>creemeenaal

This is the point, to ban cryptos you need ban internet

true, I don't seed anymore after copyright cases, I feel really guilty, but I heard seeding=distributing, and distributing cocaine like a song is a crime.

ah please, nobody believes in these old memes anymore

also, I like this vid on this subject on crypto as censorship resistant cash:
youtube.com/watch?v=teNzIFu5L70

dude, are you fucking pajeet? You sound so childish, what fucking mems? 2017 baby, WEF 4:13 timestamp -
youtu.be/W8TyZgJWUkA?t=252

I just see no ways government can regulate or ban cryptos, its impossible

Anyone can do anything at a time and money cost

I think they can, they'd have to openly warn everyone about death penalty for using crypto. Basically we'd need to go from "muh demoracy" to totalitarian killer autocracy. But I basically agree with your premise. Nice bread, was wondering about this question too...

look what happened to Napster. yw

>Its my money, I can do with it whatever I want

KEKD hard. You were born and breed to be a system slave. Get over it.

>your money
No its the kikes money and they only want you to use it in a way they can profit. Fuck you jews i hate you big nosed cunts

everyone is a slave, slave of nature, slave of your own body

You remind me of an autistist who only engage in conversation when he wants to confirm and reassure himself he's right.

Your responses so far have just been vague fortune cookie responses to ways things could go wrong.
Anything can happen, nothing is garunteed. There is no easy money.

Good-bye

>garunteed
watch out for snake going up your ass during full moon phase next time you smoke weed

Really? Every government?
Botswanna? Greenland?