When you grow out of pseudo-intellectual 'highbrow' literature and go back to reading the beloved genre fiction of your...

>when you grow out of pseudo-intellectual 'highbrow' literature and go back to reading the beloved genre fiction of your youth
thank god I've finished the phase of reading shit just to seem well educated

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/fRdlU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lmao holy fuck American models are fucking fat. look at the love handles on the girl on the right

Thats not a model

cheerleader?

>carls jr. is canadian
>those are cheer leaders, not models

appears to be

Carl's jr is not Canadian you retard

please tell me this isn't real. morbidly obese people depress me enough, but the fact that he's juxtaposed with two models for a fast food restaurant promotion really makes me want to cry.

Reading dune house atriedes right now it's pretty shitty and good

Apparently there's whole galleries of these guys

THis was the greatest gift stirner gave me

>thank god I've finished the phase of reading shit just to seem well educated

Well, yes, it's kind of pointless when plans for the future are in the confines of "barely-scratch-off-life-with-only-my-high school-diploma"

You're very cool

You don't have to be try to be educated, not everyone can be unfortunately.

You're also rude.

>want to grow out of pseudo-intellectual 'highbrow' literature and go back to reading the beloved genre fiction of your youth
>tfw can't help but get annoyed at messy prose, cliched plots, and one dimensional characters
>tfw have to back back to reading pseud shit because it's literally the only books you enjoy

just read some Apuleius

You missed the point where he said
> pseudo-intellectual
There's no benefit to read about Bermuda triangle mysteries, ancient aliens and such.

Thank fuck somebody finally said it. This is exactly the reason I bailed out of this smug fuck circlejerk.

But now I'm back, so I guess everybody loses.

That depends on where you look. The books I read as a kid still hold up really well. What are you looking for?

I'm only ever trying to read the Best Literature but I don't give one shit about artistic merit in music

It happened to me
Just reading Harry Potter again was a pain, i couldnt get pass the fifth book
I liked the cheesyness of Orcs
but now it s seems quite bad
At least it had some funny scene
>Unicorn horn strap on

Why would you thank god for making you a retard?

>laker girls lunch date

Why would he go through with that? Why wouldn't he at least wear a collared tent without stains?

Every single one is a work of art

imgur.com/gallery/fRdlU

awkward the nigger is the only one that isn't a fat pig

The little Indian man and the toothless hillbilly are the only two who aren't fat, but they're weird in their own unique right.

models themselves depress me enough since most of the time its just an act like any other costumer service

this is why delillo is right

>wearing a do-rag

why are the cheerleaders so fat though? in Canada those girls would never be considered for the squad. or even try out for that matter. I was a prop on my highschool cheer squad. I'd never wanna lift up or catch any of those girls. yikes.

P I M P
I
M
P

Canadians are just as fat as Americans, dont lie to yourself

lol nah man. I went to Cedar point Ohio this summer and saw some of the fattest people I've ever seen in my life. soooooo many fat people. I couldn't figure out why they would go to a theme park. we saw one dude get rejected from millennium force for being too fat. it was so fucking sad.