Yesterday finally NintendoCoin has started trading on Etherdelta

Yesterday finally NintendoCoin has started trading on Etherdelta.

We are shilling to normies and plebbitors and listing on Yobit is on the way.

etherdelta.com/#0x7b05a9901a06e77a8462a5f532f388ad406c78c4-ETH

Get in its cheap as fuck right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0x7b05a9901a06e77a8462a5f532f388ad406c78c4
forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/0x7b05a9901a06e77a8462a5f532f388ad406c78c4-ETH
etherscan.io/address/0x7b05a9901a06e77a8462a5f532f388ad406c78c4
artemine.org/icofactory/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Easy money

50 bucks for 100k right now. Only 3 million in circulation too. Easily has the ability to hit 1 dollar a token. That's only a 3 million dollar market cap.

Honestly if you throw in 30-100 bucks you'll probably at the least make most of your money back and at best make a million dollars.

lol just short buttcoin drop this shitcoin business

The name alone has to be worth a buck. There's only 3 million tokens. It's so cheap.

It's probably a better idea to buy right now.

>linking to etherdelta and not forkdetla

the absolute state of retards. You almost had something going here. Sad.

OP no one is stupid enough anymore to buy these shitcoins. Normie interest is back to October levels and we know it's you shilling you shitcoin in different ids. Get a job or learn to margin trade you bottom feeder.

ED is back and kicking. You can use the same account for both.

You'll be crying when we hit one dollar. Maybe you'll fomo in at 2 dollars a token.

Pajeet scams like this are the cancer that is killing crypto

FUDDing Pajeets spreading negativity is the cancer killing crypto.

I'm a newfag, is this an ERC token? Stored in any ethereum wallet, right?

If so, what is the token ID and number of decimals?

18 Decimals and NTD. Yes it's an ERC 20. etherscan.io/token/0x7b05a9901a06e77a8462a5f532f388ad406c78c4

forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/0x7b05a9901a06e77a8462a5f532f388ad406c78c4-ETH
Just for you.

Don't really see the point since buying on Fork delta will really just inflate the price there.

NINT?

NTD

Why do I buy every forkdelta coin that people shill on Veeky Forums

Probably last couple of days to buy in for cheap. There's only 3 million tokens so it won't keep on getting dumped. When we get listed on Yobit we'll be rolling in money.

Because you're a smart man. Buying tokens on Fork delta or ED is the only way for 1000x now.

fag detected

Takes one to know one

Price is climbing. Think where we'll be after we're listed on Yobit.

>5 post by this shill
>HURRR buy this oneclick shitcoin trash or stay poor DURRRR

You mad about something? This token is obviously a gold mine.

It's not like we're trying to convince you to buy into a coin that already mooned. This is literally the second day that you could buy it on ED

>4 posts by this other shill

website? discord? telegram? google seach only show a reddit post from 5 days ago saying is listed on ED you fucking lying cuck.

Oh it's been up for 5 days.... we'll nobody knew that so it's kind of like it's only been up for two days.

So you're saying your shitty scam coin with a marketcap of only $1,500 will do a 2000x? Brilliant

Nope. Just lying shill fags like you are.

Probably will kek

fuck you
you bitches deserve to be eternal wagecucks

don't buy this scam, dude
there was a thread on this yesterday, too, claiming that nintendo had released a fucking crypto
nintendo has not made a fucking cryptocurrency; look it up, for god's sake
you'd be buying into a fucking pump'n'dump

Just because someone lied doesn't mean everyone is spreading disinformation. People make up bullshit lies for their coins all the time. Doesn't mean shit.

So how exactly is this a scam coin?

It doesn't fucking exist.

Yes it does. Click on the ED or Forkdelta link. Nintendocoin.

Save your breath dude. Some people just don't want to listen or are just FUDding to accumulate.

y-
you're really gonna keep trying

*it has fucking nothing backing it, at all*
what project is this for?
can you mine it? if so, why would one contribute their hashpower to this over any of the other zillions of instantly-creatable eth tokens out there?

if you are this desperate for money, i'd almost feel bad for you—but i have little compassion for fucking worthless thieves
one *cannot rely* on people being this fucking dumb
this kind of approach to feeding off of darwinism is gonna lead to you starving out of a dumpster—clutching, with atrophied fingers, the very award you were expecting to lead others into getting

Autism

Can I use it to buy gaems on the eshop?

no. That would be cool though. The dev was telling me he was thinking of maybe creating a platform for people to sell their flash games. That might be too hard though.

>flash games
What is this, 2003?

Well I doubt he could get any Indie studios to partner with him

And this is being shilled far and wide. This will be the last day it's under 10 cents.

I can’t find any info on this coin
Plus, this is a cease and desist waiting to happen
Nintendo will C&D fan art, they will sue the shit out of this if it every gets any traction and then it will be useless

They can't do shit really.

Already doing a casual 10x. We're going to make it.

Anyway the Dev was thinking of doing a anti corporate thing anyway. That would really bring in the redditers

This is nuts. were mooning like crazy you need to get in on this

Two dollars by June. Easy

sell
0.000000080 421000.000 0.034

buy
0.000017000 6246.000 0.106

who buys this shit? you realise you got scammed right lmao

There's only 3 million tokens and the Dev sold a bunch for less than a penny as a form of airdrop since it's easier. If you own 300 thousand tokens you own 10% of the tokens.

etherscan.io/address/0x7b05a9901a06e77a8462a5f532f388ad406c78c4

Yeh sure looks legit senpai.

Congrats on scamming people out of the couple 0.1 eths, might as well take that 0.2 ETH buy order since the currency is worthless.

Do you not understand contract creation?
0x7b05a9901a06e77a8462a5f532f388ad406c78c4

Meant to post etherscan.io/token/0x7b05a9901a06e77a8462a5f532f388ad406c78c4

Why do people actually fall for these scams? I guess it's better than "send me 0.2eth and I'll send you 2eth" twitter garbage.

How is it a scam though?

Exact same shit that I posted.
Theres no website for Nintencoin and your smart contract is literally copy/paste off a generator website

Because its literally a generated token. You created it afterall OP.

The contract is legit and a new website is in the works. This is some weak FUD kek.

Because there's no legal way a web presence will exist for this coin so it won't be listable in any non-DEX exchange. And even on DEX exchanges, it won't be in the pick list. There is absolutely no product or legal 'right' to use this branding.

It's not just a scam, it's the kind of scam that is so obvious that it hurts to even need to defend that statement. Holy shit.

Which just makes the coin taboo and cool. And it's getting listed on cryptopia so.....

Praise the new Veeky Forums coin.

This is real decentralizazion. No censorship is possible.

Brb creating my own NintendoCoin and posting its ED link in this thread, you wont be able to FUD it since its also a scam

We are the new elite.
K. If you're that butthurt kek.

for 50 artemine you can build your own shittoken now in 30 minutes and sell on etherdelta to dumbfucks

artemine.org/icofactory/

The only person buying this is the creator of the token to try to stimulate growth

Or just read a tutorial and generate your own for 10 cents.

The code won't be as good as Nintendo Coin' s unless you really know your shit.

You can read the smart contract dipshit. Its literallty the exact same

It's not though

If you want your initial tokens to be X and your decimal is 5, set this value to X * 100000. (CHANGE THIS)
totalSupply = 3000000000000000000000000; // Update total supply (1000 for example) (CHANGE THIS)
name = "NintendoCoin"; // Set the name for display purposes (CHANGE THIS)
decimals = 18; // Amount of decimals for display purposes (CHANGE THIS)
symbol = "NTD"; // Set the symbol for display purposes (CHANGE THIS)
unitsOneEthCanBuy = 1000; // Set the price of your token for the ICO (CHANGE THIS)
fundsWallet = msg.sender; // The owner of the contract gets ETH

Wow. (CHANGE THIS)

Almost like it was copied from a tutorial

Whoever is the creator, he's now our madman

You're going a long way to lie about this. You trying to buy in cheap? Just set a buy order. It might get filled

>Lie

You literally posted the contract etherscan where its readable.

fake

And you can't tell how the contract is different than some copy paste bullshit kek

Yeh because a serious person would put (Change this) and (ICO Price) into something that wasnt an ICO.

it was an ICO.

you missed already this train, stop fudding you brainlet

I think it's going to do another 10x.

"Its been up for 5 days"
"No website or telegram yet"
"Dude insane code"

Pajeets cant even get your story straight.

i honestly hope you get cancer and die. it would be sweet justice since you are a cancer to this world. kill yourself you scamming piece of trash

It also wasn't an ICO

Yikes we got a hardcore kid over here.

u mad?

By the way: This is how you kill crypto. Piss off intellectual property rights owners, and you'll bring the governments down like a hammer. Don't believe me? Ask yourself why copying a movie can land you in prison in most developed nations.

it wasnt made by nintendo. nintendo doesnt fuck around and will sue this shit into the dumpster as soon as they find out.

btw no one will list this trash obvious scam because, you know, ITS NOT ACTUALLY OWNED BY NINTENDO.

He's so autistic that he doesn't realize that he could still probably get in now if he put up a reasonable buy order. It's not our fault that he missed out on it being a hundreth of a penny each. But dam there's only 3 million coins and it's a fun idea. It wouldn't stay that low forever.

Explain this.

Nintendo announced on march 5th on their official twitter you retard.

[Topics] My Nintendo Gold Point is now available for download purchase of Nintendo Switch software!

That's fake bud. I appreciate your enthusiasm though.

Its a real tweet but its talking about nintendo loyalty points program.

holy shit i am all in now

your google translate just translated gold instead of coin.

In their roadmap there is the usage of NintendoCoin for eshop and in-game purchases

That literally says "My Nintendo Gold Point(s)". NOT nintendocoin

>banking on an entire board not being able to read moonrunes
>he gets away with it

the absolute state of Veeky Forums

Wait for real? Well that would explain the huge price rise today.

>21 posts by this ID
>13 posts by this ID
>7 posts by this ID
>7 posts by this ID
At least get some additional IP addresses so you don't look as desperately pathetic as you currently are. (You)'re just talking to yourself

>thinks "GORUDO" translates to "coin"
>assumes anyone with a brain will believe this
Jesus christ.