This guy fucked over the entire bullmarket. I hate him so much. I hope someone dark webs his ass

this guy fucked over the entire bullmarket. I hate him so much. I hope someone dark webs his ass.

Other urls found in this thread:

g.co/kgs/oiP7ny
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He sells 60 million into a volume of 20 billion and crashes everything?

how?

Chad

The marketcap you see on CMC is not real
Real marketcap must be 5 billions if that

It's not him, Everything was confiscated, it's the infamous trusteeeeeee

this.

>this guy
wrong

Explain yourself

Thin order books
With a few hundert millions you could literally pump every shitcoin into the orbit

WHAT SURPRISES ME THE MOST IS HOW NO ONE WHO GOT SCAMMED HASNT KILLED HIM YET

I FOR SURE WOULD GO AFTER THE BASTARD WHO WOULD SCAM ME LIKE THAT

He worded that poorly. He means that the market cap does not accurately reflect how much money has entered the market. As soon as selling overpowers buying, the price of bitcoin drops, thus reducing the market cap. However, you don't need $100MM to drop the market cap by $100MM. A well timed sell-off of like $5MM could result in a market cap loss of $100MM due to a drastic shift in bitcoins price.

It takes one red candle and a good timing to start an avalanche of normies panic selling.

hes the frontman, it is too long to explain while im at work but i just want to leave you with this thought:

china and venezuala cracked down draconian style on crypto holders

the US and other groups in more developed countries have done the same, obviously they cant do it in the same manner as other countries insofar as it cannot be too obvious. So how did they go about cracking down on it? My assertion is that Mt. Gox is the vehicle through which they are cracking down and is only one of the many tentacles currently in use to achieve their goal.

Stay frosty lads, for those thinking they are too late you have no idea what is in store in the coming years. If you thought these last few years were wild, they will look like tame little babies in comparison to what is coming.

I'll have you know that after him surfacing his ass again some friendly South Korean hitmen have been deployed, expect some headlines soon

How's the day at the office today, spook?

god he is fucking disgusting

If one forced official seller can tank the whole market that market is fucking trash and you have no business being involved.

I thought Japanese salarymen we're meant to be diligent with a high IQ. What was this spastic thinking pissing his profits away like that

Yup the heights of scummery he's achieved are actually uber alpha af.

you fucking retards thinking the market was bullish to begin with

He's a big guy

the Chad karpeles

>this whole debacle started with a stupid magic the gather online exchange for autists

so you're saying there's still hope?

Wild as in market will crash to 0?

Why this guy needs so much money? He could retire with 50BTC. NOT TWENTY FUCKING THOUSAND BITCOINS EVERY MONTH

don't they still need to pay off people who got fucked by mt gox?

>nobuaki kobayashi
Lmao his name sounds like something some fucking 500 lb weeb would dub himself after visiting Japan once.

i thought you cryptoniggers where supposed to be gangstas with your dark web hit contracts and stuff, how is that guy still alive

S O L D S O U L

you mean like a japanese name?

visualize this not being a larp and help us all, collectively...
push the collective conciousness to spread the idea and manifest it...
i'd love to see a few of (((their))) financial stooges and handimen wind up "gone"

keke

Thats thats the legendary The Tokyo Whale ® my god his power level is is is Im m m m mence

HOLY FUCK BULL MARKET CONFIRMED

They will only get about $400 per BTC, about the price it was when it got shutdown

that's not what marketcap is.

market cap is the last trade multiplied by total supply.

Do you guys think 900 billion dollars has gone into amazon stock?

Yes that's exactly what I mean.

Based Chad Karpeles moves past that dirty bum panhandling for money, he's got work to do.

These people are crypto 'investors'. lol.

lol when governments try to stop their slaves from doing something its usually a sign that you should keep doing that if you want to break free

what i am saying is that you can expect much more fuckery like this and much more severe as the stakes keep getting raised. their heavy handed tactics will only continue to be more and more heavy handed and they will have to do their misdeeds in the public light since they will not be able to suppress all the evidence that shows their manipulation

it is exciting to me, but that’s because I see crypto as the vehicle the slaves and rubes can use to break their backs, it is long overdue

Prometheus?

its my opinion that this “blockchain tech” was not invented but rather discovered just like electricity

now were finding ways to build machines that utilize this just as electrical machines were made once electricity was discovered

this leads to the question, what is being created or generated here?

ill leave you with one hint and its in this book:

g.co/kgs/oiP7ny

Right that's what I'm saying

Give more information please
I read it few years ago but i can't remember or see any connection to blockchain

holy shit what a scam

Inb4 oracles lol

Are you fucking retarded?

Bitcoin pumped like never before during all 2017, a completely non organic growth, RSI overbought for months completely exploded, and you're blaming that retard for dumping BTC?