New crypto futures market dapp called Pyrmex stike again tonight?

New crypto futures market dapp called Pyrmex stike again tonight?
Continuation of last nights thread.

The site describes itself as:

>allowing people to predict what the balance of the EthPhoenix.io smart contract will be at a specific future time. This project is currently live on the Ethereum Main Network. Futures settle once daily, at 5:00am GMT. After much discussion, it was determined that 5am GMT maximizes the number of participants who can be awake and view settlement each day worldwide
>pyrmex.com

Its a daily futures markets that has established a tidal ecosystem with another smart contract called ethphoenix. These two contracts help perpetuate each other and done totally separate and outside from any market other than eth, which its based on.
It is able to self sustain already and can handle any volume while remaining fundamentally sound.
Whales can drop huge numbers and the ethphoenix contract was designed to handle that. In the last 5 minutes last night, 17eth was dumped pulling the market all the way to infinity bull. Shit is off the wall and anyone guess.

>POT at 0.816 eth
8 hours to go time, last chance to get below 10% vig

Onto the second element
>ethphoenix.io
>inb4 purple ID btfo again

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0x27cb19badcb795d5a3119cf337be0c033b583bfd#internaltx
etherscan.io/address/0x27cb19badcb795d5a3119cf337be0c033b583bfd
pyrmex.com/claims2.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cont'

Whats ethphoneix.io?
>Every time somebody buys or sells an EthPhoenix token, the price changes - 0.2% higher upon buy, 0.2% lower upon sell. If you keep your tokens where they are, you receive 10% from every buy OR sell transaction based upon your current share of tokens. You can convert your current token stash into Ether where it will sit in your dividends pool - your dividends are stored in ETH, not in tokens, so their value remains stable (as long as the ETH price itself remains stable.)

The more EPX one holds, the large amount of the dividends they receive. All tokens are valued equally, so you can have 100 coins across 100 wallets if you would like without sacrificing any value; allowing you to partial sell

>Then what happens?
Once the betting stops on pyrmex.com, the leverages(price multipliers) are locked. Leverage over 50x is common. After betting stops, there is an hour before settlement thus encouraging users to manipulate the ethphoenix market. People flock over to ethphoenix.io to buy/sell in order manipulate the market in their favor, all the while earning mad dividends for token holders and the number of transactions explodes.

This eth cow creates dividends out of volatility for token holders, and there is nothing more volatile than a
daily futures market running 24/7.
5 eth in pot tonight EASY. Calling it.

Please. I can't take it anymore, I was all in on minibear and then someone dumped in over 17 ETH 1 minute before settlement.

But I need to win my money back, so bump

and yes, it pays out. It takes a couple minutes after close to go thru.
Last nights winings

Go bull, you can make some comfy gains and then get divvies from other people pumping and dumping, or go bear because the autists who are into this sht dont have unlimited money to pump. A dump is inevitable.

>We will never see EPX below 250 ETH again

The pot is defaulted .3 eth away from infinibull thanks to that massive dump, so the risk to short is HUGE right now

Multipliers reflect this though, the top 4 bearish pots are still sitting at 10x,

but the same guy who is suspected of pumping has a bullish bet placed. It's madness

Vig going up 5% in 15 minutes, place your cheap hedge bets now

Yessss this could be a daily.
True Veeky Forums game , winners take all

I’m on superbear, megabull and infinity bull. Hedging against a dump or a pump. I think there will be a lot of movement today after last night’s mega pump.

My dividends from last night are covering my bets today.

10% vig now and 7 hours to close bets

Pyrmex will moon everyday forever how does that feel? As long as you hold EPX, you can passively make income daily. It's like BIITTTCCOOONNEEETTTT but real

Alright boys, i’m Ready to light this shut up tonight

Who's is in every pool? If you bet on them all, then you always win right?

Dump is totally happening tonight. I saw a screenshot of a convo between the devs. They manipulate this shit daily. They agree on a price and then work together. Today they’re planning to tank it

yes give me that infinity bear

>If you bet on them all, then you always win right?
user, please...

Just bet the same way as that guy Horse or whatever his name is. He’s literally never lost—suspicious?? Just ask him he won’t deny it

>what is hedging bets
Your loss

I'm gonna get that sweet 10x?? yesss

>talking out your ass this much
You saw a screen shot? Sure. Pics or it didn't happen. And isn't the name of the game to encourage manipulation?

If anything, people should for teams to pump and others will form teams to dump. The resulting war would result in biblical dividends for ethphoenix token holders.

>inb4 you're the purple ID retard that got btfo past night

My friend made me promise not to share it. Didn’t tell me I couldn’t talk about it tho hehehe

ok

Even if what you are saying is true, it wouldn't matter, because it's in any big token holders best interest to pump it back up the next day, because of the dividends

So if you think insane insider manipulation is happening on the devs part, then the safest choice is to buy more EPX - if they do dump, you could buy the dip and end up with more tokens than the devs themselves..

Pyramid Scheme exchange

Rounding the next hour, what's the pot at?

healthy 1.008 ETH

It would be incredibly easy to manipulate this. Anyone who invests in this shit scam deserves what's coming to them.

If you are really interested in a true FUTURES dapp, just check out ETHORSE.

manipulation is part of the game Mr. I Can't Read

your shit dapp isn't even live yet, and serves no purpose that existing futures markets don't already - besides a dev cut that I'm sure is being skimmed

1 eth already? Oh yeah. 5 eth my close watch

Bump

Impossible to predict, but being this bullish by default, this is going to be one of the most lucrative set of multipliers yet

bump with proof of payouts

etherscan.io/address/0x27cb19badcb795d5a3119cf337be0c033b583bfd#internaltx

That's what's I'm saying!!
This pot is unlike all the others in that it was Skewed initially, meaning the outlier multipliers(leverage) of the set will be off the charts. Remeber when the old one had leverage over 500x?
Could see close to 200x tonight, that's the kind of nuts shit we are talking about.

DID SOMEBODY SAY
FREE MONEY?

See
Huge if true. Underrated post

Pot just jumped to 1.360 ETH

Half the pot is on infinibull - someone is really confident there isn't going to be a dump..

>manipulation is part of the game

that's why this dogshit is a scam

No, it's not part of the game retard. It IS the game. Which in turn creates huge volatility and then huge dividends for EPX holders. Did you even read OP before posting?

>buy into EthPhoenix
>receive dividends on buy AND sell
you have to be literally retarded to not buy in to this, you RECEIVE MONEY FROM MARKET MANIPULATION

I guess stay mad that you got scammed into buying horse tokens when you can already short crypto on half the exchanges

Yes, manipulation is part of the game - nobody will deny that, because we all can read

>5 hours until bets stop
What's the pot at?
Can someone link the etherscan?

etherscan has more than the pot to ensure payouts even if the house loses, but here you go

etherscan.io/address/0x27cb19badcb795d5a3119cf337be0c033b583bfd

Pots at 1.360 ETH

Not a bad pot, I bet most will wait as long as possible to conceal their intentions. Let the games begin!

Bump for vigorish awareness

Bump for muh divs

4 hours until bets close!

Can I just buy tokens and not even bet on the pump/dump? Is this not essentially free money so long as people are gambling on volatility?

yessir!

You are correct, it's imposed volatility like never seen before. This is some game changing shit m8

Bump

Veeky Forums where you at, last night was off the fucking scales

buy biz

Bumppppp

Sorry to burst your bubble but this isn’t even remotely close to being true. Some devs may choose to play the meta (I’m not one of them, I just toss a few shekels at the pots- mine are in the three bears today), but any “collaboration” is the result of a fever dream.

Any shitposting I make in the line of “huehue what if I dumped” is done in the pyrmex-general chat. I’d not have done well as a spy.

disregard this I dump ,cocks

Over half the pot is on infinibull, if someone does dump, they're going to make insane money

I'm kind of hoping for a small dump tonight. I'll get my dividends either way

HES HERE.

Bet the bears and hope someone is planning a dump - that's the winning ticket tonight!

The pot just broke 1.5 ETH .. if any dumpers are out there, look at these mults

Norsefire you fucking lieing nigger, what the fuck are you on now?

Yeeesssssssssssss it's beginning

2 Hours 15 Minutes left to place bets, Veeky Forums

Gonna hop to 14% vig soon?

Pot seems kinda small so far..

About an hour until the 14% vig

It's an abnormal set up, people don't know what to do...
That said, there is some serious bets in here.

Bump

Lol, first your pyramid was dying, now even your betting game is dying! Soon there won’t be anything left for you guys but to admit it’s over

.... wut?

Let's just wait and see what happens in 3 hours... On another note
>start driving to jack in the box for a munchie meal
>realize it's only 8 oclock

pyrmex.com/claims2.html

Still one of the biggest pots so far. Try again later

A) this is the second day it's been released
B) yesterday got 17eth in 5 minutes

Just stfu powh fag

I guess denial is the first stage of grief. why don’t we skip the other shit and go straight to acceptance? Whaddya say?

How does under 240 ETH feel, PoWH3D?

Meanwhile, last night, we got a 17 ETH pump

You're welcome to keep shitposting and bumping our thread, but you have no figures to show, or even news for your project. It's actually sad.

this is what i woke up to this morning, yes the dividends were amazing.

What am I reading

Every time I point out that your stupid project is dying you all just reply by pointing to powh’s temporary dip. Powh’s memes kick ass, and it’s business model means it will last FOREVER on the blockchain.

No one should even bet tonight

wow you really are retarded aren't you? I bet you're just mad because you're down a lot on powh and cant get anyone to use your ref link.

People use my reflink constantly dickwad

>She used my ref link so quickly, shit was SO cash,

Ya and powh's referral system also makes it illegal in US so there's that...faggot.

To constantly sell their tokens maybe. Look, I want to see you guys succeed, I really do, but you have no competent programmers, and even if you did, your devs have a 10% transfer fee so nobody can make any games like this that are possible to play.

Buy 3D: 10% fee
Send to game: 10% fee
Remove winnings: 10% fee
Sell 3D for ETH: 10% fee

Oh, and if you're buying with a currency that isn't ETH through the site, because the devs don't want you to know that shapeshift exists?

That's right, 10% fee. The insane greed of the devs killed your project. If they weren't so retarded, your memes could have unironically beaten EPX into the ground already.

How can something on the blockchain be illegal? What, are they gonna put code in jail!! I don’t think so. Oh oh maybe they’ll arrest Vitalik Buterin haha

>Bitconnect

Our devs said they can fix the 10% fee for games. You don’t even have the ability to have an exchange bc EPX doesn’t work. It doesn’f Do anything except line your CORRUPT illumanity devs’ pockets

Davor Coin

>they said it was safe
>2 million dollars lost

>they said the devs were gone
>old dev still owned the site, steals 2 eth

I hope they can somehow change the immutable smart contract you yourself have referenced, for your own sake as a bag holder, but their track record is lies and bullshit. So you're probably fucked.

btw bookmark EPX and come back on March 31st, you will FOMO back in then 100% gauranteed

Why don't you ask Craig grant and trevon that same question. They just got severed by the Fbi. Ref links make PoWH illegal, you were warned.

Total Pot Size: 2.431 ETH
>dying

20 Minutes until 14% vig, 1 hour 20 minutes left for bets!

WWWEEEEEEEEEEEE

5eth by close OP called it

PoWH scares you bitches doesn’t it? You can see it’s going to destroy you. Just wait until we amhave futures too

Honestly it did when it launched, but now it's more like a joke to us

Maybe if 90% of your discord wasn't banned from Veeky Forums, you could FUD us harder

post your referral link pls

You finally want to buy in?