Biggest Twitch streamer, Ninja, said in live stream that will start accepting Nano next week

His streams usually have around 70k views. Just letting you guys know.

Other urls found in this thread:

clips
youtube.com/watch?v=Ip2hePOzVWY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Clip:
clips dot twitch dot tv/BombasticHyperDonkeyCmonBruh

Fuck off

Reported.

70k viewers.. lol the impact is sub-zero

I don't think i've ever hated a game as much as fortnite, but congrats nanofags this is pretty cool

Stop shilling your channel, fag
sage

>Reported
Retard. This is relevant to Nano. I couldn't give 2 fucks about the streamer himself.

Youtube videos with like 20k views can pump small cap coins. But I agree, his 12 year old fans will continue donating with mom's credit card, not with crypto.

Never heard about this streamer and afaik anyone can accept any cryptocurrency

You think 8 years olds would and could buy nano just to give it to him?

>Watching people play videogames
Consider suicide asap

>relevant
sure it is, little buddy, sure it is.

For fuck's sake. Do you faggots really think that I, OP, am a fucking streamer with fucking 70k average views? I'm a Nano holder you imbeciles. Why the fuck do you think I'm in this goddamn board? I swear, Veeky Forums has the lowest IQ of all boards.

Not with live twitch notifications.

You know what, just fuck it. Screencapped thread for your future embarrassment.
biz truly will never learn.

Yeah, we have low IQ's and you're the one watching people play video games. Not even playing the game yourself. How fucking young are you?
sage

>you're the one watching people play video games
>implying
The fucking brainlets here. I don't watch twitch. At all. I literally just reported the news that I saw being mentioned around, because last time people starting donating Nano to streamers to advertise the coin, the price pumped. But of course, you will miss the train again. I'm not even mad. You deserve it.

>news

Somebody redpill me on fortnite. Why do the normans love it so much, is it that good? Also, his youtube videos average about 3 million views and they are just games pulled from his twitch, and during the games he'll often read off donations. He's going to read off "x donated y Nano, thank you" in front of 4 million people. Lol. This fucking shitcoin.

Ahh i see veddit has fully invaded biz and turned it to shit just like they did with tv and now even ck

Don't worry. I screencapped all this so we can all laugh at you next week while it moons :^)

I honestly don't know. I hate most of these shitgames that normies like.

>implying I don't hold nano

screencap away, plebbit fag. I will show you my wallet balance on the day it moons and we will see who is fucking laughing then. Some fucking nobody twitching faggot taking your nano from you for free is not news

>muh... but the adoption

Nano doesn't need to be shilled by fucking twitch. Adoption will come in time.

Now fuck off back to your little sub like a good boy

Repeat after me
P
R
I
C
E
D I N

>watching a literal soyboy manchild play videogames

kill yourself op

All Twitch streamers can take BAT too now. It’s cheap now kek

This retard is actually botting himself look at all the prime subs in the chat won't see him anymore in 2 months max

Nano will die, you guys are stupid if you are in it for the long term.
Currency coins are no longer valuable, only platform tokens.

This is because something better will inevitably come along

> >implying I don't hold nano
lol, you just bought in, faggot. Don’t try to save face now

suuuuure, faggot. I just bought in. it was the twitch adoption that did it. I mean if some pussy who plays games all day will take your coins off you then fuck, im all in.

Try harder

Stupidest partnership ever. Who the fuck would donate nano to a streamer? I doubt any of you poor fucks would donate any. You think the average Joe would? Fuck no.....adoption my ass. Mark my words.....nano will go to 0 when people see it has no use

youtube.com/watch?v=Ip2hePOzVWY

Btw, I do agree that buying crypto to donate is retard. But keeping an eye on it won't hurt, I made money in trx, xvg and a bunch of other shitcoins. Money is money.

Twitch is a SJW hellhole, we already saw what happens when coins are associated with that kind of shit (XLM btw).

Sage normie cuck

Ninja is not the biggest but he is a boring fucking normie

RPRICED DIN

nice boomer "argument"
same could be said about sports brainlet