The reason why you are miserable is you've been emasculated

You are trying to signal that you are upper middle class professional to your peers and professors by only pursuing liberal intellectual pursuits and values. You need to embrace a warrior ethic. Learn how to fight. Go to an MMA gym. Train at the gym. Build muscle. Don't do aerobic activities like bike riding and tennis and all that bourgeois crap. Train for an amateur boxing match. Get your motorcycle licence. Learn pistol marksmanship. All these activities are frowned upon by academic types as working class and oafish. But you will be more comfortable in yourself, more confident and happy, if you learn how to be a man's man. And stop drinking alcohol. Have a nutritional diet. Take care of your body so that if the time comes you will be able to inflict violence to protect your woman, your family and your property.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Er3vu2IVLjc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

These are gay men who drink

I'm /fit and /lit

fuck off faggot. yeah those guys look like fags. training for aesthetics is gay as fuck.

Are you Sam Hyde?

Get your motorcycle licence

hows that pistol markmanship going, fag?

you're probably neither Veeky Forums nor Veeky Forums

being Veeky Forums is gay anyway

And always remember to get your patented zippy water from all good online retailers

this guy looks like such a fag

>And stop drinking alcohol.
Dropped.

>Implying you wouldn't let him ream your tight pink boycunt

why are all MDE fans so obnoxiously unfunny?

Yeah, OP just outed himself as a huge pussy.

You gotta read, write, fight, lift, and drink like a fucking hero. No half measures goddamnit.

not an argument friend

who would want to be funny in an era where humor is dead

REAL NIGGA SHIT

NO FUCCBOIS ALLOWED

DICKSQUAD

ok?

>humor is dead
in your trashy little cloistered corner of the internet, maybe
get some fucking friends

haha I know man, u seen the new amy schumer yet?

beta uprising when?

kek

How am I supposed to not drink and have sex without busting in 11 pumps?

>in your trashy little cloistered corner of the internet, maybe
>get some fucking friends
with the exception of 1 or 2 guys, all people i know base their humor in chad lingo and epic facebook memes
today

why does he look 40. does he have a disease

>don't do aerobic training
>do boxing and mma

Fuck off Chad you retard

Are you trying to tell me Sam Hyde isn't 40?

he is too alpha

he must be in his early 30's now

no? why would I?

>warrior ethic
>no mention of anything actually involving war or danger

It's called life

they didnt they get killed for that

how*

They are men

youtu.be/Er3vu2IVLjc

I used to be fit as fuck, and that didn't bring me much consolation. Yoga is much better for happiness than just lifting weight tbqh.

haha cause it fun. I saw the new Kevin hart film last night with the bros, it was bitchin

You coming round to watch the new Thrones?

post current body, OP

I actually do target shoot fairly often.

But OP doesn't apply to me, since I'm not a man.

>But OP doesn't apply to me, since I'm not a man.

Sure it does. Sometimes I want a stronk woman to look after me and protect me and my progeny from terrorists. I'm tired of being strong and taking the lead all the time.

kek
is that how a Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums meet up would look like?
Veeky Forums is the negro of course

yeah
how long until men live like women used to live before feminism? no job, no responsabilites, the fucking dream

Sure, but your type are fairly rare. It's better to be feminine but competent. While I can't go up against someone in hand-to-hand combat, I can skin and prepare a deer. We can never know everything.

Note that the fetishization of war is rhetoric used by those in power in order to cut down potential male challengers before their prime, weeding out competition.

I am not miserable because I am not a bitch or some kind of weird faggot that you're trying to turn people into.

>pistol marksmanship

Get a nugget or get the fuck out.

>being muscular and shooting things is key to being a real man

This is the oldest, dumbest argument in the book. If you want to be a man people (including yourself) respect, don't waste time with this narcissistic garbage. Go accomplish something fucking meaningful with your lives: found a company, start a family, do something to improve your community. Yes, you can ALSO lift weights and shoot stuff. But those are vastly less important.

>something fucking meaningful
>found a company, start a family, do something to improve your community
This is the oldest. dumbest argument in the book