Every major dump since December was caused in part by mtgox selling a measly 18k bitcoin

Every major dump since December was caused in part by mtgox selling a measly 18k bitcoin

THEY HAVE 160K MORE
ONE HUNDRED SIXTY THOUSAND BITCOINS

I don't even give a fuck anymore. Unironically fuck my shit up idc.

He got those fair and square fuck off commie

At least now we know what happened

not a commie but assassination isn't off the table for the lunatics that lost a shit load of money

I unironically would like crypto to die off.
I dont even care about my loss desu. Its much more fun to see the world burn. Especially the crypto world since it spawned a legion of retards

Hey can alts just fucking uncouple from that piece of shit already

the market is now held hostage. He can dump then accumulate the dip then dump again whenever he pleases

Whales are dumping crypto scam slowly. They own a huge part of the market and easily influence market price even on the biggest exchanges

>be whale
>dump part of it on market
>cause siginificant price drop
>wait for cucks to 'buy the dip'
>price normalizes
>rinse and repeat

Trustee only sold enough so that the creditors could be reimbursed in full according to fiat losses (btc losses converted to fiat value at time of loss: $438).

He won't be selling any more until it's decided what to do with the rest of the BTC. That won't be decided until the next creditor's meeting which is 6 months away. Most likely the decision will be to distribute the remaining BTC among creditors as BTC.

Well, two things will HAVE to happen. One, Fiat pairings will become the standard. BTC is going to be a shit base for coins until all of those BTC have been dumped. Meaning for every time there is a bull run, market fear is going to go through the roof wondering when this guy is going to sell a sliver of his stack. USDT and native fiat pairings will save what's left to save. Additionally, XMR and privacy coins will see a nuclear increase with this SEC regulation, which is essentially forced KYC for all Americans.

I fully expect a retest or below of the bottom. There was a cunt that told me $5600 was impossible to go below, but not anymore. Not that we know that every single buy order can be filled at once on any exchange at any moment. $2000 here we come.

Not until fiat pairings. You better hope req works or one of the other projects.

Not unless we kill bitcoin.

>Most likely the decision will be to distribute the remaining BTC among creditors as BTC.

Holy shit.

Lol, good luck. Magical tux was basically born with a katana.

Why is eth tanking?
It has fiat pairing

This.
This also. IDK but I've been telling you fags since january: 3K is possible. But yeah, FIAT apirs is the only way forward. Plenty of exchanges working on that.
Ethercucks selling to buy on this massive altcoin springsale? Jesus! are you new?

Post yfw they could dump bitcoin to near 0 in one click

How do you kill that which has no life.

No, it was caused by futures trading, you, dolt. It was well established by Veeky Forums.

welcome to the club