Any core cucks care to argue why BTC is superior to bcash?

any core cucks care to argue why BTC is superior to bcash?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin
youtube.com/watch?v=5SJm2ep3X_M
youtube.com/watch?v=A3WNongC18M
youtu.be/nAMRFDs9iOs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Roger ver sold explosives on eBay in 2002
That makes btc better than bch

Both are shit but the cashies screaming "Its bitcoincash not bcash, we are the real bitcoin!" is extra sad.

serious question: why is bcash bad? with the large block sizes, the potential with extension blocks is enormous. bcash literally could dominate all other cryptos, providing the same functionality. would be like the Amazon of crypto.

don't care about the shit slinging, i just want to know predictions for BCH when BTC hits serious downtrends

Will it hit ever parity?

both coins are shit. any coin that bootstraps off bitcoin is automatically an ancient piece of shit. it's like putting new coat of paint on a 10 year old car. literally.

Fear

I can tell you why Bitcoin Private is significantly better than Bitcoin Cash.

This but unironically

pray tell

Shill it

>BTC Private
>BTC Gold
>BTC Cash
>BTC Super

Only one BTC.

I don't get you cash cucks, accept you are all cucked by ver and wu. Dump it and buy the real chadcoin. Nano

It's private. Case closed.

And idgaf about bcash vs core but it is funny how fucking triggered Roger and cashies get over a term like bcash, what's the big fucking deal?

How would one make their own bitcoin?

Almost as triggered as when I explain Bitcoin Private isn't an actual fork of Bitcoin.

Don't care, so does it scale?

this

Don't have to explain to me, I already know. I don't hold any.
Who fucking knows? It's a week old with zero stress tests. Probably not though since it seems like it was a scam. Please do not interpret my post as me shilling bpriv. Bpriv doesn't sound nearly as good as bcash also.

git clone github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin

two words: selfish mining
all segwit coins are kill

"core" LOL fuck off bcasher

>core cucks believe this

Chinese Counterfeit.

>BCASH >BCASH >BCASH >BCASH >BCASH >BCASH >BCASH >BCASH >BCASH >BCASH >BCASH >BCASH >BCASH >BCASH >BCASH >BCASH >BCASH >BCASH >BCASH >BCASH >BCASH >BCASH >BCASH >BCASH >BCASH >BCASH >BCASH >BCASH >BCASH >BCASH

Nope, it's a fork of a fork of a copy.

Zcash was a copy, not a fork. Zcash did a hardfork into Zclassic. Zclassic did a dual-hardfork alongside BTC into BTCP.

So, while you're technically are correct. You're also absolutely incorrect.

The scaling debate has me worried. Neither bitcoin or bitcoin cash seem to have good solutions

Bch and btc aren’t going to be the coins to win. That’s all you need to hear.

Roger ver tainted bch and all it is is fanboys who think they have a chance to be on top. Not happening

what scaling issue?
youtube.com/watch?v=5SJm2ep3X_M

>27 minutes

C'mon

see the bottom two lines

unironically this

up

Not even anything approaching an argument in here. SAD!

>treating disposable internet money as some sort of cult.

get some professional help.

Segwit / LN is the end of Bitcoin.

Lightning Nodes will be considered "custodians" under financial regulation by the nature of how they work; therefor, subject to KYC.

LNs will also be vulnerable to bank runs
and to selfish mining, see youtube.com/watch?v=A3WNongC18M

the selfish mining vulnerability to me seems fatal to btc

chosen one of the illuminati

>segwit

dropped

>please buy my bags

Lil Windex - Bitcoin Ca$h ((OFFICIAL VIDEO))

youtu.be/nAMRFDs9iOs

Muh brand name or some stupid shit. I enjoy watching them get figuratively buttblasted though

>hurr Roger Ver
>Roger VER
>ROGER VER
>ROGERVER ROGERVER ROGERVER ROGERVER ROGERVER ROGERVER ROGERVER ROGERVER ROGERVER ROGERVER ROGERVER ROGERVER ROGERVER ROGERVER ROGERVER ROGERVER ROGERVER ROGERVER ROGERVER ROGERVER ROGERVER ROGERVER ROGERVER ROGERVER ROGERVER
Corecucks have an unhealthy obsession with this guy. Who cares?

Rogerver tourette spasms are everwyhere ITT but no arguments for why BTC is better. NOT EVEN ONE. Do you have any?

This is all you need to know about core supporters, they don't actually like btc, they just want bcash to fail. And the best part is they always resort in attacking the character of the people endorsing it

It’s like two retards arguing. Bitcoin Cash is not the best Bitcoin fork at all.

can someone explain the whole overt and covert asicboost thing going on?