Which books should I read so I can be snobby in front of people that haven't read them

Which books should I read so I can be snobby in front of people that haven't read them.

None.
You don't really have to read them anyway.

the meme trilogy

Well I wouldn't want to be found out at a party so I'd have to read them

Whats in the meme trilogy

>Whats in the meme trilogy

>being this new

catcher in the rye, fahrenheit 451, and to kill a mockingbird

Nietzsche.

Atlas Shrugged, 1984, and A Clockwork Orange

make sure to pronounce it nee-chee and scream at anyone who corrects you

Ready Player One, Brave New World, The Curious Incident of A Dog in the Nighttime

this, Spengler, Weininger, and Wittgenstein

hitchhiker's guide, slaughterhouse 5, dune.

In Search of Lost Time, Mission Earth, and Cyrus The Great.

These guys are all trolling you, just so you know. It's The Martian, Of Mice and Men, and The Alchemist

This guy is trolling too. The real memey is Infinite Jest, If On a Winters Night a Traveler, and, that dogshit Pessoa book.

These anons are trying to fool you. The real meme trilogy is Infinite Jest, Gravity's Rainbow, and Ulysses.

These guys are trolling, it is Goethe's theories of colors, Hamlet, and the Odyssey

Finnegans Wake, The Cantos, Voynich manuscript.

Post by these fellows are indeed jests, the memetic triumvirate doth be the Decameron, Enchiridion, and Organon .

Don't be fooled, user; it's actually The Name of the Wind, Gravity's Rainbow, and The Way of Kings.

The meme trilogy is Ulysses, Gravity's Rainbow, and Infinite Jest. Suck it oldfags I ruined your party. NEWFAGSUNITEINTHESUMMERTIME

You got one right, Infinite Jest, Brothers Karamazov, and The Fault in Our Stars.

The meme trilogy is the three lord of the rings book by tolkien.

>spoonfeeding this freely

disgusting

I just guessed. I don't even go to Veeky Forums if it isnt to make fun of you guys

kek yeah this is the meme trilogy OP, go with this one..... :^)

Finally, someone got it right. I was about to lose my shit.

correct gentlesir
upboated xd

i think the only answer is proust
anyone who doesn't read won't know what's 'impressive' or not
mid tier semi serious readers- ij, slightly higher- gravity's rainbow

Just say you're doing a post-Deleuzean feminist critique of Jean-Luc Godard's oeuvre.

Book I: The Fellowship of Muh Lazer
Book II: Chocolate Reign
Book III: The Rise of Pepe and Wodjak.

Hemingway, in my opinion, gives the best return on snob power for your time invested reading them. His books are something like a third grade reading level, so you can easily power through a lot of them in a short time if all you're going for is completion. For example The Old Man and the Sea is like fifty pages long and actually pretty interesting. But for people who have never read any Hemingway, just being able to have an opinion on Hemingway is impressive. The same goes for any classic author, but if your whole goal is to be as snobby as possible in the least amount of time, Hemingway is your guy.

Other than that I think I, Robot and I Am Legend are great books for snobbery. You can talk about how the film industry perverted the actual messages in the stories (which they totally did). Bonus points if you can tie it in with other Will Smith movies to create some kind of grand thesis, but that's all I've got.

is hemmingway really regarded as a highbrow/patrish author though? is this an american thing?

>is this an american thing?

yes