Millions of stories that are basically all the same with slight variations

>Millions of stories that are basically all the same with slight variations
Veeky Forums Loves this

>A completely new and original type of literature, unlike anything ever seen before
Veeky Forums has a panic attack when the author's name is even mentioned, pic related

Man I haven't seen that guy in a while. A breath of fresh air, indeed.

In my opinion My Twisted World is one of the most unique reading experiences available today. Especially upon its release. The latter half has such an immediacy only possible to someone has sick as Elliot in his final days before his spree. I read it soon after his death and it still resonates.

Eliot rogers was just the male version of the scum manifesto except liberals didnt pretend like it was satirical and give it awards.
Also elliott actually killed people unlike Salinas who failed to assassinate warhol

It's pretty painful know that he was driven to suicide.
I haven't read much of his manifesto but what I have makes me feel very similar to him. He's persona was a sham designed to hide his insecurities and he was deeply hurt by societies attitudes to mixed race boys compared to girls. Honestly I just wish he was alive so that we could both see whether it does get better or not for hapa's.

Elliott suffered from severe narcissism like all mass shooters

"HURRR ITS NOT MY FAULT MY LIFE IS SHIT ITS THE WORLDS FAULT"

Well Elliot actually killed people and Solanas didn't so on that basis it's clear that one is definitely not satire, and one has room for scepticism.

Fuck you.

>pretending Veeky Forums doesn't like Elliot
I hope the mods ban you for not reading Proust either, and don't let you come back until you have.

I don't like Elliot. I'm glad he's dead. I only wish that he had killed himself sooner.

I guess your novel isn't going well.

solanas failed to kill people because like all women she is incompetent

Well the difference is that I think he wasn't being honest whilst you do.
Again It's my opinion but I think that I understand him better since we were both hapa and both grew up with similar family dynamics.
>mfw nobody blames his white worshipping mother and white supremacist father for instilling feelings of superiority
He literally states this time and time again, yet nobody is willing to discuss it.

I'm not trying to write a novel.

A real white supremacist would not be interested in a non white women.
The point of white supremacy is to preserve the white race.
Ellitot was a narcissist who was mad because women didnt automatically suck his dick on command.

The type of white guy intrested in asian women is more r9k than pol.
The fact that there is a racial dynamic of conquering a chink women with your mighty white cock is just an added bonus.
These are men who have fetishes or have given up on white women and in this globalized society look for women who will be more submissive and follow orders.

And asian women get to show off their cool white boy friend to the their jealous Asian female friends.
This is part of the saving face culture you asians have.

There are millions of losers of every race around the world, it has nothing to do with race or being half whatever.
There are plenty of white, asian, even black losers who complain about the alpha males of their cultures fucking all the women.

The notion that women wont fuck you because you are half asian or whatever is narcissism, you are blaming society fully, while society is also imperfect, you should also study your own faults as an individual and improve upon them, because you as a human are also apart of the imperfect society

I want ressentiment9k crossboarders to go back to their swamp.

As for Elliot, while extremely poorly written, parts of his book are roaringly hilarious due to his unprecedented faggotry. I was in tears of laughter at the part where he is furious that he lost the lottery after convincing himself he was going to win because he was chosen by the universe.

In general, he was an entitled piece of shit, his writing is boring, his ideas are ridiculous and his entire life is really a testament to how the r9k mentality will profoundly fuck up your life.

I feel bad for him every now and then, clearly he was in a lot of pain, but it always passes quickly when I reflect on his unfathomable faggotry.

>In general, he was an entitled piece of shit, his writing is boring, his ideas are ridiculous and his entire life is really a testament to how the r9k mentality will profoundly fuck up your life.
this is the life of most men though

Granted, but none of these take it to the same extreme, nor are any of these venerated the same way Elliot is by resentful basementdwellers.

And where does your experience in the dynamics of WMAF relationships come from?
Judging by the fact that you think WMAF sons complain about 'alpha BWC' white males fucking asian women you know absolutely nothing.
>The notion that women wont fuck you because you are half asian or whatever is narcissism, you are blaming society fully, while society is also imperfect
Thanks for putting words in my mouth asshole. The issue goes far beyond not being able to have sex with any women we want. It's about the toxic relationships formed by WMAF relationships which consistently create deranged and mentally ill children.

you seem, pretty narcissistic yourself there elliott.

And besides all of this, elliotts father was a big shot hollywood jew.

Don't try.

Each man would love to have the easy life of women

It's okay little frogman, just go back to /r9k/ and post another female hate thread and everything will be okay.