Are there any realistic possibilities that science could give us telekinesis?

Are there any realistic possibilities that science could give us telekinesis?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0K8zs-KSitc
youtube.com/watch?v=_7JdVnRWyMI
youtube.com/watch?v=-ybMdxvMSbI
youtube.com/watch?v=P0THZU18njk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no

Way too difficult. Not impossible though. most humans would be dead in a matter of 100/human second by even trying to do it(assuming they actually know how to do it).

no

> i-its actually possible guise :o
lmao

Learn to somehow control gravity on distance for separate objects is the first thing. Well, for now we dont know shit about gravity anyway and also dont know if its possible to somehow control it. And there is very high possibility that its just impossible.

youtube.com/watch?v=0K8zs-KSitc

It's all way too risky but not impossible to achieve if humans evolve enough. Telepathy is complex, extremely difficult system.but the act itself is very simple and can be broken down to - sending signals_analysing the receiver signals-. But takes a lot to do this

Also I imagine the kind of guys more interested in doing this are the ones looking to dominate and conquer at all costs for the most nocive reasons. I don't know. But you can never be scared. You will have to learn and use this anyway because theres something bad going to happen. So try to learn it even if only for self defense.

> levitating tiny and less than a gram objects with a huge external power source that only works on small sized objects and only between the speakers is my response for plausible telekinesis

correction: conquering in this use of term is logically nocive itself. The only thing you should be looking to conquer are your own limitations.

> sending signals_analysing the receiver signals
I wonder if you even know elementary physics at this point.

youtube.com/watch?v=_7JdVnRWyMI
youtube.com/watch?v=-ybMdxvMSbI
youtube.com/watch?v=P0THZU18njk

The second vid is probably the best. But the answer is yes. There is concrete evidence for entropy increasing telekentic/precognitive abilities IN THOSE WHO HAVE THE ABILITY.

Not everyone can score 3 pointers in basketball, even with practice.
The same goes for telekinesis/precognition/etc.

Show me the evidence of someone efficiently using telekinesis

We are discussing concepts here. Did you expect a video about actual telekinesis you brainlet?

You discuss manchildren fantasies with no evidence in you imbecile. Can't you read that this is a science board ?

>if humans evolve enough
It's like people from the 18th century saying you can only fly if humans grow wings.
We don't have to limit this to being biologically capable to do it. We can also consider tools and helmets that could give us telekinesis in the future.

The only manchildren here is you.

I'm not theo ne sperging about baseless manchildren fantasies, you are. And you belong to your containment board

Watch the videos then you plebcunt

>Edwin C. May, PhD, was involved in the military intelligence psychic spying program, popularly referred to as 'Stargate', for over twenty years. During its last decade, he was the director of research for that program. In this context, he produced over a hundred scientific publications. His academic training was in experimental nuclear physics.

Less telekinetic abilities though, and more psychic abilities.

>no evidence
Did I ever say it already exists? We are talking about how to make humans capable of doing it while you apparently told yourself this is a "if you use more than 10% of your brain"-thread. Project somewhere else.

If there is no evidence of telekinesis or how it works, how the fuck do you think you're talking about means of achieving it in human capacity ?

You're grasping at straws /x/tards. Back to your manchildren caves

Telekinesis is literally happening all the time, unless you mean biological creatures doing it themselves. But that doesn't mean you can't achieve it. It's like someone thinking about creating the first car and some retard says "Lol have you ever seen something like this in nature? So you can't do it".
Be a retard elsewhere.

Can you read or are you just a retard?

There is evidence, and a wealth of it

> Telekinesis is literally happening all the time
> where's the evidence ?
> Did I ever say it already exists?

go away manchildren

>> Telekinesis is literally happening all the time
E.g. gravity.
>> Did I ever say it already exists?
I was talking about humans doing it themselves here. They obviously can't do it yet.
You are an idiot.

> gravity is telekinesis
oh boy...

see

There is nobody levitating objects with their "brain power" there.

Now back to

Yes infact we already have telekinetic monkeys controlling robotic arms in science already, the trick is to figure out how to control things that arent machinery with our minds though.

why are /x/tards posting on Veeky Forums ?

You have no friends and your mom is a useless whore.

Hide the thread and fuck off, this is within the realms of science and math, especially with those vids posted.

>hurrdurr i'll be board police because I'm a faggot

Sorry. I was under the the control of a wizard who was telekinetically making my finger type those things. Then he got up in his UFO and fly away :^)

What were we talking about ? Oh yeah, magic...

>I'm not theo ne sperging about baseless manchildren fantasies
Ahh.. but you are

Uhh, what? You need to spell out those words mate, you can't just spew out random word salad where 90% of the stuff is missing.

Well it depends on what you consider to be telekinesis.

A modern person can fly, through air planes. We can breathe under water, through diving suits. We sort of have one form of telekinesis, in that we can cause great kinetic impacts nearly instantaneously over a great distance, because we have guns. We are capable of nearly magical feats of medicine, through science. And we can communicate over any meaningful distance instantaneously, through cell phones.

Those are features that used to belong to science fiction, witchery, and the supernatural. And now they are everyday occurrences.

So yeah, some form of your telekinesis is absolutely realistically possible. Imagine cell phones, which are based on supporting infrastructure more than the device itself. It's not entirely outlandish to assume some variation of the same... like for instance living in a society with an infrastructure filled with electromagnetic elements. You could then theoretically control a cloud of magnetic nanoparticles through for instance a neural chip in your brain, ordering them to attach to random objects. Combining this with those electromagnets in common building walls to move things around seemingly magically.

It could be the norm in some distant future where those components are ever cheaper, as is electricity, sort of an extension of the modern remote, backpack or whatever.

Obviously that idea is way off, but the point is, it absolutely is realistically possible if there's any point and profit to it. But not because of some magic mental abilities, because of real, actual science.

Is the wizard your father? Is that why you're such an insufferable worm even online?

Hide the thread and fuck off.

back to your containment board

Yeah, I figured that I had to define what we should consider 'telekinesis' since the other troll won't bug off by taking the word too literally. Of course something like telekinesis can by definition not happen, since it means "move from a far" and there will always be some form of contact between two things to get one of them moving. There will always be some sort of direct contact, so by definition 'telekinesis' is not possible although we all generally understand what we mean when we say telekinesis.

I guess what a satisfying definition would be is moving something without people being able to perceive what moved the object.

>Obviously that idea is way off, but the point is, it absolutely is realistically possible if there's any point and profit to it. But not because of some magic mental abilities, because of real, actual science.
This and your idea was exactly what I was talking about in the OP, don't worry. That's why I said this .

If you mean moving objects solely through brainpower, then it is only a question of how much brainpower you have.

To excite the EM field, create a force (push, pull, attract, repel), all via brain function doesn't seem too implausible at all.

It would probably be done via a number of different mechanisms at once. Magnetic, IR, heat, etc.

It would probably require an extra organ as well as the brain.

Why are /x/tards incapable of containing their autism on /x/ ?

maybe the same mental compulsions that inhibit you from controlling your own autism

>he thinks he's board police
>for free
>he's not even a janitor

I just don't like to see /x/ tier manchildren garbage on my board, quite simple.

Now back to

Then hide the thread, even simpler.

Now take your meds kiddo, we all know what you're like when you're off them. Look at your autism right now.

> then just slip the garbage under the rug
I'd rather not. I'd rather take the garbage out

Now back to your manchildren fantasy board

>take the garbage out
>keeps bumping the thread to page 1
Yeah good job with that, autist. lmao

>I'd rather take the garbage out

How's that going? Well? I wonder, in your head, am I furious and angry by your insistence? Or is this hilarious to me?

I know judging other peoples motivations and mood is hard for autists, but you must try!

just head back to your home manchildren. You'll get more support for your baseless autistic fantasies there. You've got a few more years before you can qualify to visit a science board.

kek

Keep bumping the thread, thx

yw senpai

We can make big magnets and use them to levitate and move stuff. Name another animal that can do that.