I got visited by the police for being a suspected school shooter yesterday, recommend me some books lolololololol

I got visited by the police for being a suspected school shooter yesterday, recommend me some books lolololololol.

Other urls found in this thread:

libgen.io/search.php?req=technological slavery&lg_topic=libgen&open=0&view=simple&res=25&phrase=1&column=def
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleveland_Elementary_School_shooting_(San_Diego)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nietzsche is a premium choice for edgy fags.

But srsly tho, Bible

Dude god doesn't exist.

Prove it.

Dude the burden of prove is on you. Prove that I'm not Mike Tyson you fucker.

>the burden of prove(sic ass retard) is on you

No. I never made a claim.

El burden of prove is still on you. Darwin es numero uno

dude I make typos sorry I got adhd. You know I meant proof.

I've wanted to buy this book for a while now.

>I got visited by the police for being a suspected school shooter yesterday, recommend me some books
tell us the story first

>I got visited by the police for being a suspected school shooter yesterday
Cool, get off Veeky Forums

I wrote about it a bit earlier, here's the story.

bump

don't bump your shitty thread faggot

>but I do respect people like Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, because of the dogma against people like them
What did he mean by this?

Your psychologist sounds nice. Also please stop fucking writing "idk". And stop being edgy on Facebook.

Go back to /r9k/, weirdo

Looking at people as "evil psychopaths" instead of looking at them as complex individuals. I think it really strips meaning from things when you start attaching morals to the behavior of people, because people are ultimately ungovernable animals and the nature of morality and law is tenuous at best. That doesn't mean I would wanna be friends with or involved with anyone doing any sort of crime, I'd wanna stay the hell away from that.

>people are ultimately ungovernable animals
reality begs to differ

You can enforce law on people, but that doesn't change the nature of their minds, and you can only govern their behavior if you actually catch them. There really is nothing that governs people besides themselves, and I would even argue that there is no free will, so whatever.

I've always wanted to read this, honestly I just don't want to order it because of obvious reasons, I'd rather not have the fbi going through everything in my house it would be a bitch putting shit back in its place and they'd screw up the dust patterns on shelves and shit

>people are ultimately ungovernable animals
>There really is nothing that governs people besides themselves
uhhhhhhhhh

Psychopath is one of the most overused buzz words in circulation now a days

is this a cringe thread? not bag OP

i like the implied self importance here. as if the FBI could give a shit about anything you do you insignificant faggot.

Seriously where the hell is this from?

You sound like you grew up without significant masculine guidance.

No, they sound plenty masculine. School shooters are universally boys, and mass shooters are universally men.

you sound insufferable
also, to clarify, you have a mental illness and you're just asking her about other ones, right? or are you seeing a psychologist weekly for some reason other than mental illness?

>disregarding Christianity due to nonexistence of God

kek it's like you don't even understand the purpose of religion

>School shooters are universally boys
Sounds like someone has a case of the blue mondays.

You really know nothing about mental illnesses. I haven't been diagnosed with any mental illness, I just go and talk to a psychologist because it's nice to have someone professional to talk to, sometimes it seems like there's really no one worth talking to in this world, so it's nice to have someone to talk to who I don't have to be worried about talking to.

Good track by New Order, not so much a good insult.

>Sex of shooter denotes type of childhood environment

Also, filtered.

Under the tense most of you judge people for, there's no reason not to bring up men can be capable of tremendous acts of violence, and should be judged upon that. Naturally under the same logic used. Can't handle the heat of your own hypocrisy?

What the fuck faggot, I'm diagnosed with several. I'm asking because psychologists cost a lot and it seems relevant to your story. You would have an easier time talking to someone without having to pay them if you weren't so keen on forcefully detaching yourself from the reasonably established boundaries of human social behaviour.
I would sort of like to talk to you properly instead of bully you :/, hope you're doing ok

Jesus Christ. Lift weights or something man. This is embarrassing.

I'm not even a school shooter dude, fuck off.

I never suggested you were. I'm not suggesting you are.

Here's the eBook if you'd prefer to degauss your hard drive when the FBI kick your door in
libgen.io/search.php?req=technological slavery&lg_topic=libgen&open=0&view=simple&res=25&phrase=1&column=def

Your google-fu is weak.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleveland_Elementary_School_shooting_(San_Diego)

What does that have to do with the fact a majority of school shooters are boys, and mass shooters being men; a majority of the world's murders and deaths at the hands of them?

btw this post is bullshit and not OP

Nothing. It has to do with your statement that school shooters are "universally boys".

But they universally are? There are exceptions to the rule, but the rule still exists.

freedom of speech anybody

>If blood be the price of admiralty

(:

I don't think you know what "universally" means. You're not as smart as D&E, you shouldn't make so many universal statements because you can't defend them.

don't reply to the tripfag

Edgy high school students are hardly the admiralty, but they are the price.

>There's this rule which is universal
>But there are exceptions, so it's not really universal
>But it's still universal

You don't know what that word means, I'm going to have to take away your dispensation to use it.

Ad I don't think you know what exaggeration, or hyperbole means.Fine, a majority of all school shooters are boys, feel better? Does that sound, any better?

Yes, well done. You're learning what words mean! You're almost on a third grade level.

It is universal that nearly all school shooters happen to be students who are boys.

What an arrogant little shit you are

>You're learning what words mean!
And seemingly, you are not.

the spring is the same

you really cannot blame the more active and therefore aggressive gender that it's more active and aggressive

Under which criteria does the police visit you for being a school shooter? Sorry for asking, I'm not familiar with retards.

What a fucking stupid thing to retort with. I just lost all the remaining respect I had for you.

Objection your honor, relevance?

You were literally not using hyperbole. You were using definitive statements, even when called out on it you continued to demonstrate that you didn't understand that you were wrong. You're retarded.

DONT REPLY TO THE TRIPFAG
IT IS A FRUITLESS ENDEAVOUR

Is that what I'm doing? Or did you miss one of my posts? I'm suggesting, many people who hold the light to another ethnicity, or other religions, other what have you, stereotyping happen to be me, here. And I'm pointing out that the logic here, can be applied to themselves.

Regardless, I can blame people for their character, and I can blame school shooters for killing children. Throwing up your hands and saying men are hopeless beasts help them hardly as much as you think you're defending them, anyways.

I'm not here for respect.
And? Says who? It is a definitive statement male students are school shooters. The others are statistically irrelevant to the whole of the matter.

Holy shit you're an idiot.
I'm fine with smart tripfags who can shut down the arguments of user using intelligent points but you're fucking retarded.

Explain how I'm an idiot first. Should be easy to explain. This sounds more like a matter of miscommunication.

No need, with any luck you'll realise in a decade or so.

With any luck you'll likewise realize within a lifetime.

I already know. Fucking hell, understand what tenses are.

You already know, what?

Stop giving it attention.

Sorry.

Stop calling me, it? Thank you.

What is the purpose of religion?

to attain and/or pay tribute to a transcendent good

i don't necessarily disagree with the "religion is a beneficial tool to society" meme but it is certainly not the purpose of religion, and religion will not function if you try to operate it on that premise. that's just the nature of religion.

And now it demands recognition in addition to atention

Tsk tsk

I'm not making demands. You seem to be making demands.

Also to stratify populations into sacral and layman divisions, in order to funnel wealth into the Sacrals by extorting it from the Laymen.

This often requires backing from temporal powers, so religious organizations were often either supported by or opposed by government/the king, in order for them to maintain their mutual positions: the King protects the church, and the church pushes the agenda of the divine right of his rulership, or else disputes him on the grounds that they would if out of favour.

Religion was formerly a key component in the internal power dynamics of a state, and it still is in some places.

T R I P F A G P L S G O

Astounding faggotry
Verblüffende faggotereich
l'homosexualité abrutissant
Homosexualidad estupefasciente
Stupenda homosexualitatem
Overvældende bosset, udover enhver tænkelig grænse homoseksuelt

Itt: people give the trip fag exactly what he wants

You know why tripfags are tripfags right? Attention, stop justifying his retarded purchase

what? what'd I do?

I'm not here for attention or pleasing anyone, quite the opposite, but it's nice that you point yourself out as the same user each time by accusing me of being a man each time. It's a nice call to attention yourself to me.

>It is a definitive statement male students are school shooters.
Counterexample: I am a male student and am not a school shooter
This would be understandable if English is not your first language but you seem to have some issues with saying what you mean.

If you truly are a woman (you're not) then that only further solidifies the fact that you only want attention

To quote another user " tripfag pls go"

>purchase
Wait, what? Are you saying they actually paid for their faggy trips? Why would anyone do that?

Tell me why
I don't like Mondays....

Seriously we have some real idiots posting here now.

Because women can assume the victim role to a larger extent than men. For a man, assuming the victim role is a great defeat. Therefore some would rather resort to violence instead.