Even after this major crash I'm still up x55 from my inital investment. Ahhh feels good starting in January 2017...

Even after this major crash I'm still up x55 from my inital investment. Ahhh feels good starting in January 2017. Maybe one day new fags will learn the proper way to grow their stack.

i'm up x200 since March 2017. You must suck at trading OP

Im up an unknown amount because i like to larp lmao

I'm up 500x since march 2014. Lol at the plebs ITT.

By proper way to grow their stack you mean getting lucky and investing early?

I'm only up 3x since April

Started in September 2017 and I'm down 10-15%

I'm up 10000x since 2011, get on my level

tfw up an infinite amount cause I'm satoshi and all you retards are buying my useless coins. kek

Only put money in the end oph November. Still managed to take out what i put in and now, i'm here playing chink coins

tfx only up 40x. Why live?

/thread

>a year in crypto
>didn't cash out at the top

like a fucking newfag

Mfw I'm actually down like 50 bucks

>poor fag
>early december
>Wanting to get into cryto with my only neetbucks savings i had even though i need these shekels to live
>Decide to browse biz for a couple weeks first while trying to get coinbase accounts set up
>fucking kek this board is good, i love pink wojaks. Hilarious! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>fomo in for around 3k + who knows how much jew tax
>FOMO in for every biz meme coin
>BUY DBC $0.10 BUY FUN $0.5 XBY $0.40 UFR $0.40 AND AGAIN AT $1.50
>HOLY SHIT THIS IS REAL IM GOING TO BE RICH AF NEVER GONNA END
> doesnt sell dbc at 60
>doesnt sell fun at 20
> DOESNT SELL SHIT STILL BAGHOLDING LITERALLY EVERYTHING WTF BIZ
Luckily im STILL HOLDING MOST OF MY SAVINGS IN NEO OR ELSE I WOULD BE TOTALLY FUCKED RN
You faggots said I would get rich! Luckily for me, my dads a fucking lawyer and he says that you gotta pay me back!!!! COURT ORDERS

Nobody cares, dummy.

that's actually pretty sad desu

I only started last march and I'm still up 100x. 250x before the crash

pay me reparations

To those with the 100x+ gains in the past year, can you describe your trading style? Buy and hold? day trade? small caps? Leverage? ICOs? Im a brainlet only up 10x since last May, what am I doing wrong?

Started in May 2017 and up 3X, Kill me now

Also if you prefer handgun or rope for suicids?

this sounds like bs

what did you buy? even in this shit market it's possible to go 3x

I didn't hold any bitcoin from May until October, during it's run to 20k, I put it straight into altcoins. They are all down from my initial investments, they weren't scamcoins either. Ark, Ethos, Sub, Modum, Powr, REQ. I havey 11 NEO which I bought at $20 and 100 Walton which I averaged around $3. These are the only things I have made good profit from. I bought ETH at $400 in June and it didn't move for months. Fell for an ICO scam and lost 1 ETH to that

I fucked up good and proper in Crpyto. My ATH was 13k, currently 7k. I've put in $2000 in total

Even after this major crash I'm still up x10 from my inital investment. Ahhh feels good starting in January 2018. Maybe one day new fags will learn the proper way to grow their stack.

Bought $10k of shit in july. Was up to $20k in august then really fucked up by fomoing into some shit Veeky Forums shilled. Then BTC crashed and I dipped to $9k and got so frustrated I just quit crypto and bag held what I had. Then in mid December I checked my balances and I had like $20k. I sold most of it and put a couple grand in bounty0x for some reason when it was trading for 4 cents on ED. In jan I made like $30-40k off bounty0x alone, made a ton off kcs and dbc too. I peaked around $100k in crypto. Now I'm at ~$45k, with $60k cashed out over last few weeks, so up 10x overall.

I'm up around 20x since last April. I fucked up massively. Cashed out a bunch at the top, but left too much in ICX and other alts that dropped 80% or so.

Mio padre si chiama Antonio Andolini. E qui e per tu.

im only up 2000%

I'm up xinfinity. I put negative $41,000 in last year and presently have $75k worth of coins that are bottomed out and preparing to moon

Im up 1000000000% since 2009, get on my level

I'm up 3x but was like 11-12x at ath

im down 40% :(

>suing the internet hate machine
not a licensed financial advisor blah blah blah

Only up 8x since April. It was amistake to sit mostly in bluechips

jk im down 25%