Does there exist an alternate universe in which biggie smalls is still aliv?

Does there exist an alternate universe in which biggie smalls is still aliv?

and if so how can we reach out to the notorious big and conivince him to make more hip hop records for us here in our lame ass unavierse?

Since there no alternate universes, no

citation needed my nigga

Burden of proof. Alternate universes aren't real by default.

you were the only one claiming anything. you calimed alternate universes don't real, so you need the proff.

Given the total lack of evidence that alternate universes exist, it is reasonable to presume they dont exist until such time as evidence is found

>totat lack of evidence that alternate universe exits
>totatl lack of evidence

gonna need source on that

You want me to show you all the evidence I dont have?

exactly

if you can't provide this then consider yuor theory null and void

you made the claim genius
you can't say something is false if you can't prove it

Hopefully theres an alternate universe where black people went extinct millenia before the first civilizations in the middle east.

but then we wouldn't have math

Is rap posting the new gorilla posting?

Rap Music is the ultimate form of math.

Math came from the middle easterners, blacks have truely invented jackshit compared to every other race on earth, if they went extinct a long time ago nothing significant would even happen to humans outside of Africa.

Blacks invented rap music.

All math can be reduced to rap music.

Ergo blacks invented math.

We owe them alot.

Only the beats, but that would only be equivalent to simple 1st grade math compared calculus math of classical music

>Blacks invented rap music.
No Irish invented rap.
>All math can be reduced to rap music.
There is no math in rap music creation at all.
>Ergo blacks invented math.
Most black adults cant even do a simple 7th grade algebra equation and you think this race had something to do with math when they had no fucking books or science to begin with?
>We owe them alot.
We owe them nothing blacks are a failed branch of humanity and only europeans stupid arrogance in not admitting that some humans can actually mentally be wild animals rather than actual people is the only reason why they are still here.

How are these thread allowed.
>m-m-muh no fun
you nigger need to grow the fuck up

What for? It's clear that only Dre was capable enough to become a doctor. Sure fat hip-hop man had some momentum for a little while but he clearly was lacking the Californian love.

This what happens when you train people with general rules. They don't understand what they're for, or why they work in some cases, and start blanket applying them.

Very sad.

I want her to bite of my chip if you know what im sayng

>No math in rap music
wew. Try harder: 3/10.

Hey, Blues and Jazz has had a huge influence on the development of music during 1900-2000. Well yeah rap too, but that was not until like 1980-1990, was it.

>most black adults cant even do a simple 7th grade algebra equation
Pretty sure your average scooled West-African person does better at math than the vast majority of American students, considering their HS tests.

schooled* btw