Is it over biz or is it just starting.. thats the million dollar question

youtube.com/watch?v=nAMRFDs9iOs

is crypto over or is it just starting..

making retarded gains is probably coming to an end

but if we learn to make cool dapps and shit, we could potentially be as rich, perhaps even richer than some of the crypto fags.

is anyone gonna actually use dapps tho.. is stacy from highschool ever gonna use a dapp

december was barely a fucking taste, nobody in the real world knows dick shit about crypto, so far it's only the smart money and the dumb end of the smart money.

you shits haven't seen what happens when crypto starts becoming a part of people's 401k, part of their daily life. Name for me 3 businesses within 3 miles of you that accept crypto of any kind as payment. you can't. because everybody is still scared by the instability. as soon as we see a semblance of stability, it's gonna moon harder than you ever could have thought. that's when the REAL dumb money hits.

you might be right or you might be wrong who even knows anymore

Implying we aren't the dumb money

Sure she will, she can get $ for likes on steemitgram.

lol that was actually bretty gud

Tell me, when was the last time you checked btc's (or whatever coin you shill the most) price?

I know people with hundreds of thousands sunk into retirement funds who haven't checked in years. we might be the dumb end of the smart money, but we're the smart money

think about it, you are spending your FREE TIME on an imageboard dedicated to business. who does that?

One of the few pepole on biz who isn't retarded and thinks that 90% of people own bitcoin already. The number is less than 5% and majority of those have a tiny portion of their wealth in btc.

The level of delusion in your post is astounding. I literally have no way to reply to this other than: good luck OP and see you @ 2k.

it's gonna be real hard to see you from the crest of the next moon mission.

I wish you luck.

Corekikes on suicide watch.

These we're probably the dumbest of the smart money but normies have not come in full scale yet, not by a longshot

>Name for me 3 businesses within 3 miles of you that accept crypto of any kind as payment.
Businesses used to accept BTC then the fees started to get huge. Seems like BTC is gonna go down, which could cause a bear market until something more convenient gets picked up. :-(

>as soon as we see a semblance of stability
wont ever happen. go look at historic charts. never in it's history has it been stable.

Thx

no stacy will not use a dapp. I don't mean specifically a dapp, but software that is enhanced by the blockchain projects.

Stacy won't be buying neo or ethereum. But stacy might buy a pokemon that was generated from a blockchain asset. She didn't even need to setup a wallet, but she used the technology. And you profited.

I'm finally smart

Brainlet: crypto hodler

Brainiacs: gold hodlers

Prove me wrong.

Pro tip; you can't

>think about it, you are spending your FREE TIME on an imageboard dedicated to business. who does that?

Stealth phase

PFFFFTTTTTTTTHHH PFFFFFFFF PTTTH PFFFTHTTHTHTHH

It's not stupid to hedge into physical assests.

anyone denying that this place isn't the dumbest of the dumb money has no perspective on the real world.

the smart money works for small private firms you've never heard of. like the firm both bezos and larry summers are alumni. i'm sure every partner has a folder full of cartoons for the time they spend on imageboards.

>as soon as we see a semblance of stability
>it's gonna moon harder than you ever could have thought
>stability
>moon
what did he mean by this?