Before I read this whitepaper, does anybody actually know what ChainLink is? What gives it intrinsic value...

Before I read this whitepaper, does anybody actually know what ChainLink is? What gives it intrinsic value? Why should I buy this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KzWjpjnRf-s
etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0xdd76b55ee6dafe0c7c978bff69206d476a5b9ce7
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/81zw9m/a_simple_guide_on_what_chainlink_does_and_why_you/?st=jedl6u7g&sh=bdb019aa
walletinvestor.com/forecast/chainlink-prediction
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1568094.0
youtube.com/watch?v=9lN28ngZ46E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It’s just a json parser don’t fall for the chainlink scam

I'm giving the ChainLink bulls a chance to sell this to me. At most people answering my questions is only going to save me a very small amount of time

DYOR faggot

Buy Chain Links its going to 1 milion /

Big if true

I just bought for the memes and the company.

Sounds like it's total bullshit so far

It makes smart contracts usable. atm they are only used to make meme tokens so chinks can scam retarded white people. Sergey will allow them to be used in everyday world, i.e. for payment transfers via swift.

this but dyor

So swift and it’s guest at SIBOS are also a big Veeky Forums scam.?

dont buy link, cuck, we dont need weak hands anyway

its just a meme

>Before I read this whitepaper, does anybody actually know what ChainLink is?

check this out first
youtube.com/watch?v=KzWjpjnRf-s

You're a LINK owner trying to scare away investors
you are so smart sir

No. Absolutely no one does. Now gtfo

he's telling you not to buy it if you can't be asked to research what you're buying. Buy it if you believe it's a good investment, not cause Veeky Forums told you to.

How is asking LINK buyers if they know what they're buying not research?
If one of you guys gives me an outline of what it does that's just a bonus

dude why do we even bother shilling this coin to some retards srsly?

the value of link won't even depend on these kind of brainlets...

OP if you will sell your link as soon as you see pic related, you don't deserve to hold link

Go buy LINK right now.

Pic related.

Why not save everyone's time and go check Sergey end of year medium post you fucking retard

>I'm giving the ChainLink bulls a chance to sell this to me.

Fuck you, you pretentious faggot. Do your own fucking research like the rest of us.

links price is being suppressed on purpose by big whales, if you buy link you WILL get disappointed, as this is not a short term hold, we are waiting for minnet release in Q3 2018, thats when the real shit happens.

Swift partnership is not a meme, I work in a bank I use swift transfers all the time, and i know all the issues clients have related to delays of international transfers. chainlink is a REAL solution to international money transfer, and it IS right now being used by swift.

except nothing is official YET. and sergey is held by confidentiality contracts, he canoot say anything that's why the 0 communication, because big groups are working with them.
also the team is very serious, and DOES A GREAT OB AND ACTUALLY KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT IF YOU BOTHER READING TTHE WHITE PAPER

chainlink IS NOT a meme...IT IS THE NEW SAAS, it WILL RULE the IT Industry

user link is genuinely hard to get a read on compared to regular shitcoins.
You're not going to make it.

The idiot is too stupid to understand it

chainlink will be literally the entry point for companies to access the whole blockchain ecosystem.

EVEN blockchain exchanges will be built over chainlink

it is literally not a oke when people say it will 1000$ EOY, it can literally rule over ALL CRYPTO PROJECTS

making it the supreme ruler of the blockchain world 1000$ Link is FUD, this coin can reach 100000$

what you dont understand OP, is that with chainlink, we are entring a new AGE, the AGE of smart contracts, chainlink is a new step not only in crypto currency, but in HOW contracts work, we won't need small hands handling contract renewals, contract regularizations, or check if a contract is being respected...everything will be automatic and payments will be made in a few seconds, chainlink will allow banks to transfer money, and will also allow companies to transfer crypto and convert crypto to fiat and transfert the fiat to a real bank account, all this done by a smart contract.

I dont know if you see the potential, but chainlink will literally change the way the modern world works

and what is sad, is seeing some cucks on /biz not even bothering reading the white paper, thinking this is a meme

youre a meme

No one wants to spoonfeed a whiny little faggot such as yourself, how is that not obvious?

>reading the meme paper

We don't give a shit if you buy or not dipshit. We've been accumulating for months and are in this for the long haul. I hope you fall for whatever braindead FUD gets posted in this thread and don't buy.

I actually spoon fed, dunno why though... guess its late and I dont want to go work tommorrow, as i am waiting for the singularity...FFS Q3 2018

It's fine. If anything you helped give someone on the fence some good insight, let OP stay poor.

I'm so ready sempai

This will make LINK irrelevant

Oh wow another chainlink shill 'asking' about the project so he can samefag reply to trick idiots into buying his bags.

Yes, I'm sure everyone who looking for a decentralized oracle will be chomping at the bit to use Corda.

It can be both the entry point of real-world companies to the blockchain and a meme, meme's can be serious business too.

what makes you think that

it solves the Lambo problem

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY AND VIBRATION
ATTUNE YOUR VIBRATIONS TO MATCH THAT OF MONEY AND IT WILL FLOW TO YOU

kekked, you deserve a you

It's a trustless, decentralized, network of oracles my nigga

why are we even still talking about this pump and dump?

You are a MANIAC

my dubs give it intrinsic value

I've got a question about, was biz this excited over ETH when it was $10? Like before it skyrocketed was it being shilled this much?

yes

yes
and FUD'd too
if Veeky Forums keeps harping on a coin for months it's probably a good coin

ust read this thread

etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0xdd76b55ee6dafe0c7c978bff69206d476a5b9ce7

Projects can coexist, if Corda works also Chainlink will do it.

Not a fudder btw. The reason centralisation doesn't matter in this case is because it's an "invite only" network of large corps. They are happy to wire info straight from bloomberg or whatever, they don't need it to be trustless because there is legal trust.

check the last comment

Let me take a shot at this.

Say I have a berry and you have a bunny. I want to trade you my berry for your bunny. You give me your bunny and I eat your berry. Fuck you

So there are these things called smart contracts. Automatic boxes that I can put my berry into and you can put your bunny into. When the boxes detect that the bunny and berry are in them they swap. No berry eating.

Smart contracts are nice, but they're dumb. They can't see much outside of themselves. So Chainlink acts as the eyes for these automatic boxes.

Imagine I want to bet my berry for your bunny if the red sox win the superbowl. Normal smart contracts can't do this. But with chainlink they can link to a superbowl watcher and detect if the red sox dunked their way to victory and relay that information to the blind box.

Get it?

not a singl person has explained link to op or i yet

really nice example, clap clap...also the boxes cannot be tempered with, no one can change the rules, making the smart contract trustable, since it is hosted in a decentralized oracle network.

the blockchain will guarantee that the contract wont be mutated

It's almost like we don't give a fuck what you throw your lunch money at when you can't be bothered to educate yourself.

What are we looking at here...?

thnk u for the explanation u lil stinky linky! =D
what do u think its chance of success and time to shine is and will be?

how about you tell me where to start you stinky little linky lad

some faggots estimating the price of ETH in 2016, ust like us in 2018 talking about chainlink

>time to shine
The strongest FUD I've heard about chainlink is that "no one fucking cares". And they don't.There's a good chunk of people who think bitcoin is a physical coin. There's a good chunk of people who don't know what the fuck a smart contract is.

So in order to see value in this coin, you need to know what a smart contract is and realize the problem with it. The main problem with Chainlink is its ironically too far ahead of everyone so It'll take a good amount of time to pump. But it's a solid idea with a team that hasn't missed deadlines with an impressive as fuck whitepaper.

I'm a sucker for solid ideas over hype and pipe dreams so this and AMB are my two biggest holds ATM. Unfortunately they probably won't moon till 2019 when people care

None of you nolinkers deserve this.

None.

Lazy retarded faggots who can't be bother to Google let alone read the damn white paper and understand it. Fucking retards.
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/81zw9m/a_simple_guide_on_what_chainlink_does_and_why_you/?st=jedl6u7g&sh=bdb019aa

walletinvestor.com/forecast/chainlink-prediction

is this forecasting site ever right/legit?

They've given you more than enough to get started. No one cares what you do from here.

you're grasping at straws. there's use case outside of "invite only" large corps if that is even a thing

Huh? That's just a link to a wallet. Am I retarded or are you?

sorry wrong link, actually thats the wallet of request network, and it has links in it, showing that they are using chainlink..anyways here is the thread

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1568094.0

it's like you are asking if a fortune teller is ever right/legit are you retarded or a nigger?

>
Glad I'm not the only one confused by this haha

perhaps its based on a specific algorithm idfk

that specific algorithm would be called the saint graal

its appreciated by fellow marines

>we are waiting for mainnet release in Q3 2018
Is this your speculation or confirmed? Because this year looks like it will continue to be bearish and hopefully I can have until q3 to buy more link

lol I was staring at that fucking wallet wondering where the comment section is...

kek sorry lads

The pajeets in this are funny :^)

"I think is over expensive
if ethereum up and go the moon until one hundred dollar every one coin ethereum"

read this you faggot cunt

uhhh did someone buy some shills? WTF is going on with this flood of low effort posts?

yawn

>pro

youtube.com/watch?v=9lN28ngZ46E

2:50

That sounds badass as fuck lol I'm gonna buy so many linkies now

Decentralized oracles taking input from master nodes.

Read the whitepaper. It's actually a bit interesting.

If you're going to read the whitepaper (you won't), you might as well go do that and then come back here with questions.

I ain't gotta esplain shit - free money!

Once the singularity begins I wonder what the true circulating supply since everyone will be staking on a node. Think it could drop to 25% of its current supply...maybe even less? 10% I assume most want the passive income but I guess a lot will dump as well

Hey Veeky Forums
Just an off topic post to take your mind off all the link posts out there.
Whats your favourite alcoholic drink for when with women?

Something with roofies in it. Buy chainlink if you want to be rich fast.

so who buys linkies? oracles. thats who link marines want to sell their bags to eventually.

>memes got Donald Trump elected.
Lets not badmouth their ultraramp powers m8.

>the state of linkies

There's something lowkey supernatural about the gets surrounding link

My Linkies stay stinky! $1000 eoy.

>I just bought this game, what is it like
>I just did the thing ass backwards
/v/ pls go