This is 2b robot from the nier automata game , you see this glorious ass? i can not play with 2b big butt...

this is 2b robot from the nier automata game , you see this glorious ass? i can not play with 2b big butt , not because bad port but my gpu i can not afford buy new gpu with current prices , please Veeky Forums stop buying gpus

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamer.com/interview-valve-want-to-see-you-sweat-and-make-a-game-of-it/
gamasutra.com/view/news/29983/GDC_Europe_To_Succeed_In_FreeToPlay_Exploit_Human_Weaknesses.php
archive.is/1MhWq
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Brap.

If you had a job you could afford one I afforded a 1070abd I live in a 3rd world country

haha you're pathetic, kill yourself.

saged btw ;)

Just buy a PS4.

How about not wasting your brain cells on fucking video games? Ever thought of that?

Take this trash elsewhere you fucking weirdo

Sage

Listen, there is no such thing as "based vidyajew", all of the games developed today are designed for the exact same goal, there are almost no video games designed to tell you a real story or pass a message, it's an entirely consumerist media whose only ambition is to smash your dopamine button to milk you out of your attention and money.
Here is the redpill for you: all of the big companies that you worship so much like Blizzard, Valve, DICE, Rockstar, etc... are testing and calibrating extensively their games with biometrics tools and behavioral experiments so they can distill the exact amount of frustration and pleasure to make you crave for the feelings again and again and again so you will spend money on their product (being by microtransactions or buying their next game) or talk about it and attract others in your degeneracy like blackholes are swallowing light.

There has been some articles talking about it but most of the industry avoid the subject because it would force them to reveal how their so called "QA department" work (pro-tip: it's not ethical) and how their testers are basically chimps for experiments. Of course they prefer to show you how "creative" and "passionate" their game designers are and how they want to provide you an "experience" in some bullshit "behind the scene video" when in the back they have mechanized game design to level you wouldn't believe.
pcgamer.com/interview-valve-want-to-see-you-sweat-and-make-a-game-of-it/
gamasutra.com/view/news/29983/GDC_Europe_To_Succeed_In_FreeToPlay_Exploit_Human_Weaknesses.php
archive.is/1MhWq
Recently these companies understood they could capitalize on legions of young recluse white men with no real channels to express their competitive instincts (ironically BECAUSE they spent their childhood inside playing the vidyajew) and manufactured virtual hierarchies around their games with """e-sport""", matchmaking/ranking systems and streaming.

anyone else fart when they see pictures like this and imagine they're sniffing the fart from the girl in the picture? Its kind of like wearing 3D glasses for your nose and braps

They want their audience to believe that you can become rich and famous if you waste your youth smashing buttons on their dopamine mouse trap, that's why Valve or Riots or EA are spending hundreds of millions in events to glorify some skinny or fat retards who decided that spending all day training to be good at the last FPS (which will be forgotten in 5 years) was a valid lifestyle.
I saw dozens of faggots during the last 5 years who had the potential to become high value individuals in society, people that could have been engineers, teachers, doctors, entrepreneurs, etc... and who fell into the trap of dedicating everything for a "rank" on some MOBA, FPS or MMO, spending an astronomical amount of hours learning everything about something ABSOLUTELY USELESS in every other aspect of life because the game mechanics where designed to make them feel very good 10 minutes a day. The funniest and tragic part was that they blame their failure on ADD or depression or anxiety or whatever bullshit they read online, not realizing their "passion" is what that completely fried their reward system.
Don't fall for the vidyajew kappa, if you are bored at home read a book, exercise, learn to program, learn an instrument or read about networking.

yeah this is why i strictly play dwarf fortress

Nier Automata is pretty good though despite degenerates like OP only playing it because the main character has a highly detailed ass. PS OP no one here is mining so stop making this thread every day thanks.

idk man, I play video games because I think they're fun, and I haven't spent a dime on anything past the initial purchasing price

>white hair
disgusting. you have shit taste

>putting patreon account on western "art"
This is 100x worse than sigs, dont post this garbage faggot
Back to facebook

2B has the superior posterior. Who needs hash rate when you have these machine crafted schematics?

Someday we’ll see threads by people who actually developed a fart fetish because of braps.

>implying you haven't already

I haven’t

freak